Will I get a role in November

Spicadilly

Hi there,

I finished my last contract on 9th of September and have been searching for the next since. The market is very up and down and although I have some savings to live on, I do feel worried.

I don't want to apply for benefits. As the end fo the year is approaching and budgets are drying out, I am also applying for temp office roles and continue the contract search in January.

The upcoming FM in Taurus is activating a sensitive spot in my natal related to securing jobs so it pushed me to ask the question. Mind you the NM in January will also directly impact my natal for jobs...

I was defo thinking of contract BA work when drawing the chart, not temp office jobs.

So I get a yes (I think!) but not sure if it's November or January. It all happens in the 8th house, I work in Financial Services.

Moon applies to cj Saturn in 2 degrees and then cj my ruler next.

I noticed Moon rules 3 houses, how weird.

Competition although strong doesn't seem to do anything.

Do you have any thoughts on whether yes there is a job coming and when?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%.pdf
    172.4 KB · Views: 89

rafaella

Hi there,

I finished my last contract on 9th of September and have been searching for the next since. The market is very up and down and although I have some savings to live on, I do feel worried.

I don't want to apply for benefits. As the end fo the year is approaching and budgets are drying out, I am also applying for temp office roles and continue the contract search in January.

The upcoming FM in Taurus is activating a sensitive spot in my natal related to securing jobs so it pushed me to ask the question. Mind you the NM in January will also directly impact my natal for jobs...

I was defo thinking of contract BA work when drawing the chart, not temp office jobs.

So I get a yes (I think!) but not sure if it's November or January. It all happens in the 8th house, I work in Financial Services.

Moon applies to cj Saturn in 2 degrees and then cj my ruler next.

I noticed Moon rules 3 houses, how weird.

Competition although strong doesn't seem to do anything.

Do you have any thoughts on whether yes there is a job coming and when?

Thanks.

Something is coming, due to that conjunction between Moon/Saturn. But you also have early ASC so timing is difficult to predict. Moon/Saturn in cadent and mutable may mean 'weeks'. I do hope its 2 weeks and not 2 months. Whether its temp job or not, I cannot say.

Good luck! Please update!

Spicadilly

Thank you Raffaella. Yes I forgot, good point, early AC means a bit unpredictable to judge!

So we will know by 16 November or 2nd January more or less.

I don't usually consider some outers but here Pluto at the MC draws my eye. Moon will also cj by antiscia...What do you make of this? Maybe a powerful and large organisation? A friend is trying to help me get into HSBC with many twists and turns.

Last edited:

tikana

6 weeks you will get job offer TOL involved def a woman.. most likely that HBS job you were mentioning..
2 interviews very likely
but you might end up working there in jan.

Spicadilly

Thanks Tikana!

Wow. 6 weeks due to Moon cj Venus?

2 interviews because of Moon TOL?

If it is HSBC, they would need to do extensive checks on me so wouldn't be surprised at a Jan start.

Btw, what makes you think from the chart that it would be that bank?

I did draw a chart for them but didn't get a clear yes.

Spicadilly

What is bicopral? Double bodied signs?

All the jobs I apply for or are considered by the recruiters are in banks, insurance or related in some form to finance.

Spicadilly

Update, today the 16th November, I have a phone interview with an Insurance company and there will be a face to face later if selected.

Spicadilly

I didn't get to the 2nd stage, the position was filled internally.I wonder if this is reflected in the anitsica action.

I now have a 1 face to face interview next week with another big bank. The recruiter already hinted that the start date would more likely be January due to checks needed and Christmas coming up. Will update later.

tikana

if you were asking about HBSB job then that is the one on the chart

but bicorp 9th house indicates that you will have multiple interviews

Spicadilly

No I wasn't asking about HSBC specifically on this chart....I just used them as an example of me trying to get in there and a friend trying to help but so far nothing is happening.

Spicadilly

And now I have an interview with another Insurance company on Tuesday. I understood they will only do 1 for this role. Btw this the same company from my update on 16th November but a different role and location. This company is global.

Tikana, when you said multiple interviews OK so we have that here but did you mean in general I will have many interviews before securing A role or 2 interviews for a specific role?

Not sure we can answer that from the chart but am curious.

Last edited:

tikana

6 weeks something you will get a job offer

def not in nov

the interviews panned out but we have no job offer since you phrased your q for november