My Solar Return - an active year, a happy year of transforming?

noideaaboutastro

This is my solar return for this year. From what I see of it, it will be an interesting and exciting year. I've also included my Ceres and Juno and Lilith into it - does anybody know how to read them, what they mean in the chart?
I can see my third, fifth and seventh house full so I'm guessing some action in those houses? Although I highly doubt it.
What's your take on my solar return?
TIA :)

[Mod edit - thread moved to this section, as thread-poster's own astrological take on the topic is missing.]

Attachments

• natal+solar return.jpg
    natal+solar return.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:

cassanra

Well it does appear you will have an interesting year.
Your natal first house is rising (though almost your 2nd) and that is usually an indication that things are more in your control.
You have a new moon in the 7th solar house indicating new beginnings in partnership arena. In addition we see venus and mars together in the fifth suggesting a romance developing. The moon last contact is to mars in sextile maybe some minor disruptions.
Pluto in the first house suggests a transformation of self and since it has been conjuncting your natal saturn and Uranus, I suspect you have had some rather significant changes of late.
Couple of other notes: solar saturn conjunct your sensitive natal moon in the 9th solar suggests legal responsibilities or a serious tone to your thoughts and feelings. Since this is the most prominent planets suggests it will be out in view and important in your life this year. It squares the new moon thus indicating it may prove a frustration.
I usually include the Vertex as it helps identify fated events but I am not as familiar with Ceres, Juno and Lilith.

noideaaboutastro

I thought as much :) . Thank you for helping me with the solar return. I didn't notice the legal responsibility though, that sounds a bit frightening but very exciting.
Could you please tell me more about the Vertex?

Does anybody know if Lilith, Juno and Ceres mean anything in solar return charts?

noideaaboutastro

I've also noticed that my ascendant has moved from Scorpio into Saggitarius and I can definately see that attitude this year, far more happy-go-lucky. I agree, being in my first house, things are more in my control, or more like I am taking control myself. Obviously me myself and I, or more who I am as a person, will be the focus this year - at least I've noticed that letting go and starting a new cycle has being important for me so far.

Jupiter is the ruler of Saggitarius and my Jupiter is in the third house, so I will probably be more straightforward in the day to day activities of my life. I hope so because I'm havign serious difficulties with a neighbour, I thought Jupiter was supposed to be helpful and this feels more like Saturn!

I have slightly more planets above the horizon suggesting I will be more "out there" this year. I have tried to be a recluse this year actually trying to overcome past hurts, and just when I tried to ignore everybody I start getting booked up with things to do days in advance! When it used to be the opposite.

No indication of marriage or pregnancy this year, not that that was my goal this year anyway. Doesn't seem like much of a career change either - oh well, the one I'm heading along so far isn't really that bad.

I think what the chart does show is that I will be talking a lot about moving and the move will happen eventually. I believe the "talking" part of it is actually the huge amount of paper work I have to get through and the numerous delays I have to get through to get everything under way.

As 1-4 are the most occupied houses this year I will be working on personal needs (my prediction is that I will be working on myself as a person, and also working on relocating). Lots of planets in cadent houses so lots of things happening at once.

Hopefully this interpretation of it is better and correct. If not, oh well:innocent:

You have done your chart with Placidus and I use Equal house, just look at the huge size of 7 &8the houses. Planets will move using Equal but cos the degrees are not there on house cusps can't tell you which unfortuantely..

Saggi on Asc then---This is likely to be a restless, exciting year when you feel the urge to travel and explore. This is a time for breaking free and for doing things that you have never dared to do before. You will want to travel both physically and in your mind.. You feel stimulated by challenges and will seek out new ones once you have reached one goal. You look outward towards the future and grow stronger through being daring and casting aside some of the shackles that have been binding you. You will want a great deal of freedom and space this year!

Notice how Saturn is practally alone in SR above horizon and the rest below, which suggests lots of subjectivity, plus pluto in 1st is quincunxed Sun in 7th. so there will be times when Ego, pride, values(Sun) will be at odds with wanting control (Pluto).

So, 3,4&7th houses are emphasised, suggesting communications, neighbours, home family matters and one to one relationships

T Saturn conj natal moon suggested emotional withdrawal, having to make do with less money, being shy romantically perhaps. Or putting it tactfully a time of introspection, self examination. You may have more problems with women and worst case scenario one relationship might end

I have slightly more planets above the horizon suggesting I will be more "out there" this year. I have tried to be a recluse this year actually trying to overcome past hurts, and just when I tried to ignore everybody I start getting booked up with things to do days in advance! When it used to be the opposite.

Well there's 3above and 7 below

As 1-4 are the most occupied houses this year I will be working on personal needs (my prediction is that I will be working on myself as a person, and also working on relocating). Lots of planets in cadent houses so lots of things happening at once.
There's 4in first quardrant and 3 in second

Noticeably T Pluto is conj natal saturn which is a biggie in your 2nd house natally of values, how you earn your money etc.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/plutotransits.html

jaymes

Hello
just to identify the solar return it speaks of ghosts from the past re-emerging to be faced with juno identifying relationship and financial issues,while ceres may indicate work with food/animals/nurturing related activity. An ending brings a transformation.