A Discussion Thread About Racism in America

eekndyn

"Great Again" means back in the days of Slavery, before Abolition. At first, I thought it was just about before the Civil Rights Movement and the end of the Jim Crow laws.

When does a human zygote officially become a "member of the black community"? And, when should a woman be forced to carry an unintended pregnancy to term?

Well think twice act once. If you are grown enough spread em, then maybe you should protect yourself. Maybe your mom should of thought of you as a zygote.

eekndyn

Can you provide an explanation for this statement?

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."
Blackgenocide.org
A hi

eekndyn

I am confused by the racial implications of this statement. Democracy, and governance that permits multiple views, is currently credited to white people in history books?
He made the statement of staying making America great again is in fact racist. That was his opinion. I followed up with asking him to please ask maga supporters if they would rather have a conversation with a black conservative or a white liberal. Which his findings would be the opposite to his statement.

david starling

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."
Blackgenocide.org
A hi

It's the woman's choice. Have you forgotten that? Who are you to force women to give birth?

eekndyn

It's the woman's choice. Have you forgotten that? Who are you to force women to give birth?

With all due respect David, would you like to see the difference between you and I. Ready. You're right. See that didn't hurt. I can humble myself to say such. Just like it is my choice to keep funding police.

Dirius

Are you for a zygote's "right to life"?

A "zygote" only exists for a few days, eventually becoming an Embryo. Abortions aren't practiced during the zygote stage, and zygotes are not always viable (they don't always succesfully implant in the uterine wall).

I'm in favour of the right to life for implanted embryos.

david starling

With all due respect David, would you like to see the difference between you and I. Ready. You're right. See that didn't hurt. I can humble myself to say such. Just like it is my choice to keep funding police.

It's the excessive funding that's being criticized, not the funding necessary for them to be well-paid and sufficiently-equipped without turning our police forces into instruments of a Police State.

david starling

A "zygote" only exists for a few days, eventually becoming an Embryo. Abortions aren't practiced during the zygote stage, and zygotes are not always viable (they don't always succesfully implant in the uterine wall).

I'm in favour of the right to life for implanted embryos.

So, you're okay with contraceptives that prevent implantation?

eekndyn

Implantation takes place before or around the same time as her menstrual cycle is to start. If a woman is raped than she is free to go and take the morning after pill. Abortions are not preformed until there is a heartbeat.

david starling

No, its not the babies fault and my belief, which is far different than yours, God doesn't make mistakes. If I could and I would pay all medical cost to bring life to fruition and adopt each and every one. My heart is that big.

You're definitely entitled to your religious beliefs. And, if all anti-abortionists were as caring and generous as you, the abortion rate would drop precipitously.