View Single Post
Unread 07-24-2019, 09:29 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: mars sign and dissociation

Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
what are your opinions on the mars sign being in air making the person dissociative prone/not very in touch with the body?
And to address the original question here, I don't think Mars sign has anything to do with it. But if you have a lot of Aquarius and/or Pisces, and Mars is in Gemini, it's likely to be in aspect with those planets, so helping to highlight their energies: trine Aquarius and square Pisces. If Mars is in Aquarius, it's part of that Aquarian energy. If it's in Libra, it wouldn't affect Pisces directly, unless there's a tight quincunx with a Pisces planet, but could trine Aquarius placements. So, Mars isn't the deciding factor, but it could reinforce dissociative tendencies that are found elsewhere in the chart.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.

Last edited by Osamenor; 07-24-2019 at 09:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
or1000 (07-29-2019)