What does my wedding date and my natal chart say about my marriage?

wrong mindset, even the two of you are married you are still separate beings, how do I know that? it takes two people to start a marriage yet only one to end it

there are slow moving planets that could trigger divorce or an unhappy marriage, post both of your charts and I'll take a look at them

Love2Know

wrong mindset, even the two of you are married you are still separate beings, how do I know that? it takes two people to start a marriage yet only one to end it

there are slow moving planets that could trigger divorce or an unhappy marriage, post both of your charts and I'll take a look at them

Thank you but I don't believe a rough patch can cause a divorce unless you are both already over each other!!! I will post thanks again <3

Last edited:
the planets that can cause separation in marriage in this case would be Uranus and Neptune transiting the 5th or the 7th, you already had those earlier in the 1990's

the other issue is there will be a cardinal cross happening from this December until next year July and your husband got stellium in Libra so he will be affected