If I was doing my true vocation, what would I be doing?

Neppy

Hi

I wonder, could you please use all your imagination and astrological knowledge and see in my chart what I would be doing if I worked at my true profession?

I love looking at other peoples charts and try to figure out what they would love doing. I love inspiring people to follow their heart. I can see this in my Sun/neptune conj for example....But this is not what I do, not what I am focused on as a profession.
But what am I focused on?

Can a sun/neptune person really be focused and does saturn help bring an edge to reality and pull me down to earth so something gets done? it is no earth here except for MC in Virgo.

Well, I let you ponder. Im qurious to see if what I do now is what is written in my chart.

Neppy
(I have uploaded a bigger chart in my images)

Attachments

• alba8.40small.gif
    alba8.40small.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Neppy

Lets see if this chart comes up bigger. Im new here so I am learning.

Neppy:34:

Attachments

• neppy.gif
    neppy.gif
    71.8 KB · Views: 58

RayAustin

Neppy said:
Lets see if this chart comes up bigger. Im new here so I am learning.

Neppy:34:

Well why don't you tell us a hint as to what you actually like to do, a natal chart can be a little vague.

You have a virgo midheaven, which means you could be good in jobs that require being critical and analytical, which could be a number of things, the mercury ruler is in libra so you could be an art critic, an art teacher, maybe something like a makeup artist or fashion stylist, fashion critic, a good legal judge, prosecutor/attorney.. Maybe a home designer, mecury trines the moon in the third house so maybe something that involves small distance traveling and communications as well, or a stock broker even.

Mercury is conjunct mars ruler of the 5th whose also in libra, so that definitely goes along the creative route or having to do with children so something like an art teacher or any creative profession, maybe an architect. :)

In short you would do well in a profession where you can be creative, critical, possibly work with children, or with mars in the tenth, having to do with business and where you can exert energy and work hard towards your ambitions. Maybe even athletic careers, though I don't know how old you are, I could see even a sport coach, lol.

From bobmarkastrologer.com
Vesta in the 10th House: Like those with Vesta in the 6th house, you have to get away from work in order to recharge. In addition, you also have to stay out of the public eye. Hide for a while until you recharge. The 10th house rules the "boss" as well. If you have one, you have to find some way to avoid them every now and then.

Last edited:

zona967

Banned
I like using Chiron as ruler of Virgo. In such a case the ruler of MC is in an intercepted third house, which would suggest something to do with public speaking, writing and the sort. Chiron conjunct Moon, Moon co-ruler of 8th could mean dealing with other people's values. Chiron trine Mars (ruler of 5th) so creative self-expression associated (in a somewhat aggressive manner probably). You yourself pointed to the Sun-Neptune conjunction, which may signify a higher calling felt. All in all, I would bet on enlightening public speaking. Btw, Sun and Chiron are at a critical degree which may mean some hastiness felt in wanting to express yourself and climbing to the top of the career ladder, resp. may be felt.

RayAustin

zona967 said:
I like using Chiron as ruler of Virgo. In such a case the ruler of MC is in an intercepted third house, which would suggest something to do with public speaking, writing and the sort. Chiron conjunct Moon, Moon co-ruler of 8th could mean dealing with other people's values. Chiron trine Mars (ruler of 5th) so creative self-expression associated (in a somewhat aggressive manner probably). You yourself pointed to the Sun-Neptune conjunction, which may signify a higher calling felt. All in all, I would bet on enlightening public speaking. Btw, Sun and Chiron are at a critical degree which may mean some hastiness felt in wanting to express yourself and climbing to the top of the career ladder, resp. may be felt.

Thats the first time I heard of chiron ruling virgo... interesting.. :) What are your reasons for that may I ask? If I thought it'd rule a sign I'd say a selfless sign like pisces or something else watery.

Neppy

ra_divinington said:
Well why don't you tell us a hint as to what you actually like to do, a natal chart can be a little vague.

You have a virgo midheaven, which means you could be good in jobs that require being critical and analytical, which could be a number of things, the mercury ruler is in libra so you could be an art critic, an art teacher, maybe something like a makeup artist or fashion stylist, fashion critic, a good legal judge, prosecutor/attorney.. Maybe a home designer, mecury trines the moon in the third house so maybe something that involves small distance traveling and communications as well, or a stock broker even.

Mercury is conjunct mars ruler of the 5th whose also in libra, so that definitely goes along the creative route or having to do with children so something like an art teacher or any creative profession, maybe an architect. :)

In short you would do well in a profession where you can be creative, critical, possibly work with children, or with mars in the tenth, having to do with business and where you can exert energy and work hard towards your ambitions. Maybe even athletic careers, though I don't know how old you are, I could see even a sport coach, lol.

From bobmarkastrologer.com
[/font]

RA Divinington....thanks...You are absolutely right when saying "any creative profession". When younger I was very involved with the craft part of creativity(virgo) now I have gone deeper and work with art. OK, I tell you....I am a sculptor and a painter. I love using my whole body (athletics???) when working creatively. When painting, my body/clothes are just as full of paint as my canvas:D . In sculpture, big heavy(athletics??), problemsolving (I like problemsolving:p ) but lightfilled (nep/sun). I only want to work big (jup/pluto?) and have had such problems doing smaller work (virgo)...but i am getting there) but the main thing i feel with the virgo-part is the refining of my skills and the hopelessness of being a salesman of my work (virgo does not go out and shine, virgo works.!!!) Juno in 10th, spot on. I do big creative attacks, then i walk around, "looking busy-doing nothing", while I recharge my batteries.

The communication part is very related to my work so now I want to answer ZONA967 aswell.

Have you used Chiron as ruler of Virgo a lot?

I am qurious about it because there is something in what you say that relates to me, but in the opposite way.
When I was little i had a longing to be mute (I think it is the right word for not being able to speak??) It was not a big trauma within, but I would have loved it..in the sense that there would be no pressure for me to speak. (dont know why, just loved the idea) I talk more about this sometimes later because there is lot more happening later in my life in realtion to this. Creative work helped me express myself. Words did not work.
But I have had someone else saying that public speaking is going to become my path(and this was not an astrologer, but someone seeing it in my aura). Me?:eek: ....well now Chiron has done its return and words fall out of me as if the doors finally opened...never know whats around whats the corner.
Thanks both of you
neppy

Neppy

Last edited:

BobZemco

Neppy said:
Hi

I wonder, could you please use all your imagination and astrological knowledge and see in my chart what I would be doing if I worked at my true profession?

Your 10th House is Earth and your 2nd and 6th are Fire, so what does that tell you?

Neppy

BobZemco said:
Your 10th House is Earth and your 2nd and 6th are Fire, so what does that tell you?

Hi Bob, thanks for arriving here.

Fire fire earth...oh that sounds like entusiastic creativity becoming manifest.:D
So included with the houses...creative work6th, manifest in 10th and a volcano of money coming from this union in 2nd..?? ;)

Well, my imagination goes wild...how do you want to explain this?

XXXNeppy

freedomlover

Neppy,

I was getting ready to post some thoughts, when I read this in one of your posts:

But I have had someone else saying that public speaking is going to become my path(and this was not an astrologer, but someone seeing it in my aura). Me?:eek: ....well now Chiron has done its return and words fall out of me as if the doors finally opened...never know whats around whats the corner.

That is exactly what I saw in your chart!!!

Saturn ruling your 3rd, and nestled close to your ASC, and ruler of 8th is Mercury in Libra/11th. Moon, ruler of 9th, is in 3rd. I see you as having a lot of charisma, and transformational power with your words.

Mars rules your ASC, and is in Libra in the 10th. Venus rules both your 6th and 7th house, implying that your daily work may involve working with a partner (as does the Mars in Libra in 10th), or counseling others one-on-one. Venus is in Scorpio in the 12th, even tighter nestled in to your ASC.

Chiron, co-ruler of 10th (with Mercury, ruler of 8th) is in 3rd house, conjunct your Moon, ruler of your 9th.

So, these thoughts came to mine in light of all that: All of this seems to point to something involving speaking to groups of women, and maybe also one-on-one counseling/healing sessions. It could involve women's empowerment issues, equality, working with abused women, possibly in a shelter (Venus in Scorpio in 12th). All the emphasis on Scorpio/Gemini would indicate a natural-born psychologist type - getting to the depths of things. It could also point to marriage counseling, sex therapist, etc. I seem to sense a lot of metaphysical type stuff - tapping into the healing power of the earth energies. Don't know where this is coming from astrologically - maybe NN in Sag, in the 2nd. Could also be the Ceres in Cap in the 2nd, and Vesta in Virgo in the 10th. The placement of Vesta could implicate healing of sexual issues, as well. Also, the Jupiter/Pluto conjunction in Leo in the 9th.

It seems to me that you were born for public speaking.

The remark you made about wanting to be mute when you were small probably has to do with past life conditioning. 4th house rules training, both in this life's memory, and also the past life memories. 9th house has to do with past life experiences and beleifs carried over to this life. Looking to your 4th and 9th houses, possibly you were a monk who took a vow of silence and channeled your energy into creating beautiful works of art of some sort. (Jupiter and Neptune rule 4th. Moon in Aquarius ruler of 9th ( for good of all) in intercepted 3rd. The Chiron on MC in intercepted 3rd would show this as well - that maybe you were taught to not express yourself in the world, but to be mute and just create things - and that this was for the good of all. The Virgo MC and Vesta in 10th could be a hint that you had taken vows of silence and celibacy, maybe, as well. The surrounding signs to the 3rd ( Capricorn (authority says so/tradition, what others want to see you) on one side, and Pisces (sacrifice, no voice) on other.

One other theme that may come in - the earth sign asteroids and emphasis on Scorpio, can indicate a very "green" theme - an advocate for care of the planet's (and body's) resources.

Also, Scorpio and Gemini rule Twin Souls, so you may be working with yours this lifetime - with all that emphasis, at the very least a close soul mate.

Hope that has been of some help,

Freedomlover

Last edited:

freedomlover

Neppy,

I love looking at other peoples charts and try to figure out what they would love doing. I love inspiring people to follow their heart. I can see this in my Sun/neptune conj for example....But this is not what I do, not what I am focused on as a profession.
But what am I focused on?

I just caught this remark. I say: Follow your heart, and the Universe will take care of you.

I can also see this in your chart, you can help people get in touch with their own heart and desires, thereby helping transform their lives. Your words you write and the chart confirm it, the way I see it. Something in this field is your true calling. Whatever you do, it will be transforming and enlightening.

FL

Claire19

Hi there

Looked at your chart and no strong pointers for career or even employment. I had a look at your 2nd house for earning income and see that you could be involved with the mass media, publishing, perhaps tourism or import export.
You may organise group tours or be involved with rehabilitation, medicine or
aiding those disadvantaged. A counsellor for substance abuse or organisation dealing with this is also a possibility.

We dont all have a vocation strongly indicated and this is true in your case.

Good luck:)

Neppy

Clair19...I can totally agree with what you say...my life has had no work-situation that has been the main issue in life, only work to bring in money. The rest of the time and my life has been to study to educate myself (up to chiron return) Much more stronger theme that work. i feel my painting is also a study....all I do is for learning, so this is probably my theme...not work but learn..(scorp/gemini..:59: )
Now I feel as if I am to learn a new phase in life and that is to come out with all that I learned. Not an easy task that either, but when time is right, then time is right. I have a feeling that this is related to pluto coming into capricorn...I started to feel the change at that time. (I have had a strong relationship with Pluto in my life. He is really a guide for me..... and in combination with T-chiron, who is my next guide, both as powerful)

I earned the most money in relation to tourism...havent tried export/import:cool: But maybe I go for MassMedia:D

Anyway...

Freedomlover...you name makes me think of the birds I have met, that has given me answers of true freedom.
What you say is really amazing. You touch my heart.
First i want to talk about the monk.... what you say about the monk and the vow´s....to that my inner core can totally relate. The tarot-card picture of the hermit has followed me from i was young and had no clue to what tarot or the hermit was. He sat on my wall with his lamp from when i was old enough to draw him myself.
What do you really say about intercepted signs? Do you feel it is karmic enclosure until time is right to open the doors...for me my doorkeeper has been chiron.
I have always been a support/counseller for women friends/meetings.... never worked with it, no institutions or shelters...but being there and sharing from my own research and inner work towards freedom. ...
"lot of metaphysical type stuff" oh yes, deep scorpio, deep in all directions(scorp/gemini)
Yes i have always had an other theme aswell about "green" health...earth and body, and how thoughts affect health and so on....

freedomlover, I will listen to you and continue to follow my heart...I thank you deeply for your knowledge and what you have shared. Keep on flying freedomlover. (ps, if you see someone flying by later on, continuesly talking then its probably me. ...."the public speaker and massmedia fanatic" :D )

IntenseWisper...I can hear you:)

Thanks
Neppy

Last edited:

Neppy

Oh another thing.

In my Solar this year I have mercury conj AC in libra och they are conj my natal merc...!!!!

I have never heard anyone saying public speaking to me before in relation to my chart and I have been interested in astrology for 20 years.....maybe it is time now ????!!!! The word is already buzzing, with me just starting a culture and chambermusic group.
I will put my Solar up in the right thread later, hope you all will take a look.

My new solar year starts today:D

Hepp from Nepp

Last edited:

BobZemco

Claire19 said:
Looked at your chart and no strong pointers for career or even employment.

That happens and in this case I agree with you.

Neppy said:
In my Solar this year I have mercury conj AC in libra och they are conj my natal merc...!!!!

That isn't necessarily career related.

One thing you might want to do is try a different house system, especially if you're at the higher latitudes. Try Koch or Porphyry. And get rid of all the garbage that clutters up the chart and makes it unreadable like Lillith, Chiron, Earth and the 'roids. You don't need those, and definitely not for vocation charts.

House size is important, that's why you want to try different charts. Your chart has exaggerated 2nd/8th Houses which could be a clue and suggest that you have aptitutde in the finance and accounting fields, especially with your 11th House. Saturn rules your 3rd House and it isn't well aspected but it is angular and conjunct Ascendant. Jupiter rules your 2nd and is accidentally dignified in the 9th and conjunct Pluto, so I do see good earning potential.

Mars rules your 5th and is aspected to Uranus, and while you might enjoy dabbling in art as a hobby or therapy or just for fun, it isn't really a career.

Generally in a non-specific chart like this, we look to progressions for the answer. Some people do change careers/professions and you can see that through progressions. Your Sun and Mercury are probably in the 1st, Mars has moved into the 11th and Venus into the 2nd. That might givet a much better indication, especially if your Ascendant has moved into Sagittarius.

Neppy

Hi Bob,

Are you saying that art as a career for me, is not going to happen.? Are you saying that art for me is just dabbling and that something else is for me to do....or as you say aswell that there is NO vocation in my chart even though I could earn a good lot of income....but from what...?
I have tried different housesystems, used Koch a lot before which put sun/neptune in 12th and that is something i could relate to a lot. Also been very interested in whole house system which make a totally new world, with my moon in 4th and uranus jup and pluto in 10th. ( I do find this with so many different housesystems a big problem, it is like cheeting..!! Making things arrive...if not here, maybe there. well....well, havnt researched it enough though)

I know that My Solar is not career related but it is pointing towards a social year, isnt it?

I have attached my progressed chart. Yes my AC is in Sag, in the end, with sun merc in 1st. MC being in scorp conj mars.

Neppy

Attachments

• prog0810.gif
    prog0810.gif
    64.8 KB · Views: 29
  • progkoch08.gif
    progkoch08.gif
    31.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: