when i will meet the one ?

rafaella

First I'm Transgender Girl in Transphobic Country, it's illegal and not socially acceptable, no wonder i get beaten, insulted and sexually harassed so many times while i'm in public, also i got arrested once for 48h.

Second, i have sever social anxiety, i couldn't go out, i always get nervous and worry that something may happen because of my past experiences.

Currently i use online dating app/websites in hope to meet my other half, it's easy and safe this way but the problem is i'm always attract the wrong guys, those who just wanna have sex and some fun nothing else :/

hope this make it clear for you to see the whole image, so you -or anybody who read this- can give me advice about what should i do .
Great thanks once again for your time and replie :)

well that makes sense why there is no aspect between 1st and 7th ruler, meeting the one is difficult for most people, and even harder for someone like you. Meeting 'the one' implies meeting someone that you spend the rest of your life with and well, for most people that never happens. You may have relationships, but maybe not life long relationships. And thats ok.

I would say Moon/Saturn trine might be someone you meet online but not sure you will like this person. The reception is not that good.

Perhaps try find someone in another country that accepts transgender people? Just be careful meeting people online.

I would also say this chart might be showing whats next and what happened recently, so for a long term question maybe you may need to ask again.

Mirage

Thank you rafaella for your honesty, yes, horary charts is for short term questions, that what i already understand from tikana and Doodleloo thank you again :)

Mirage

i have no job :andy: and i always have this feeling that my soulmate is 90% a foreign guy (out of my country/culture) and i'm total fine with it :joyful:

rafaella

Thank you rafaella for your honesty, yes, horary charts is for short term questions, that what i already understand from tikana and Doodleloo thank you again :)

No not always short term questions, I've seen charts that come true years later. It depends on the question and your circumstances.
I've seen charts where querent asks about job possibility but there is no aspect between 1st and 10th rulers, so no job in the near future. But then there is an aspect to 9th ruler, perhaps the querent decides to go overseas or start with studies soon....that can happen too. The chart shows what will happen next.

Doodleloo

i have no job :andy: and i always have this feeling that my soulmate is 90% a foreign guy (out of my country/culture) and i'm total fine with it :joyful:

Why don't you? That's certainly a good place to start, not only to get independence but also to take your mind off of boys at least for a while. Plus, you meet more people and can make more friends! (Unless there is something situational going on)

Also, Mirage, Rafaella is more on the side of "horary has no shelf life" in that debate, just fyi

Mirage

i can't work because of my sever social anxiety, i'm not looking for boys lol but someone who love me and accept me as who i'm, you don't know how much the feeling of Rejection hurts

Last edited:

tikana

What's that? Does that mean the horary loses all validity after that time?

i am not talking about the validity... but I am talkng about how far can horary see things

i am also questioning if out of the orb aspects are valid for long term horaries\

lets say you get a question and you hav this crazy 16 deg orb aspect ... the chances of no planets interfering in the middle of that span are slim but what if this event happens in 20 weeks 20 years.. the widest orb between moon/sun are 15 slightly smalller for moon/satturn

i asked a question back in 2007 about something absolutely insane.. the answer was yes I have to fight for it.. i finally started workng on it.. so lets see f it is works

Last edited:

Doodleloo

i am not talking about the validity... but I am talkng about how far can horary see things

i am also questioning if out of the orb aspects are valid for long term horaries\

lets say you get a question and you hav this crazy 16 deg orb aspect ... the chances of no planets interfering in the middle of that span are slim but what if this event happens in 20 weeks 20 years.. the widest orb between moon/sun are 15 slightly smalller for moon/satturn

i asked a question back in 2007 about something absolutely insane.. the answer was yes I have to fight for it.. i finally started workng on it.. so lets see f it is works

Yeah, so if a horary can only see so far, that means it can't for the rest of time and is not accurate or valid past that time

katydid

i can't work because of my sever social anxiety, i'm not looking for boys lol but someone who love me and accept me as who i'm, you don't know how much the feeling of Rejection hurts

But if your social anxiety is so severe that you cannot work or go out into the world, then how can you ever expect to meet a romantic partner?

That is a tough situation to be in. Is there any way for you to move to another, more open country?

rafaella

katydid

i don't think so, should i make an horary question ?

Not if you don't have a burning question about it. Do you want to move overseas, and are you working towards it? Just asking horary because someone suggested it won't make it right. Horary works best when querent is very much motivated towards what he or she is asking and the best charts come from deep agitation of the mind/soul.

Doodleloo

But if your social anxiety is so severe that you cannot work or go out into the world, then how can you ever expect to meet a romantic partner?

That is a tough situation to be in. Is there any way for you to move to another, more open country?

Mirage, your life won't change if you don't change anything.