Venus conjunct North Node?What's your experience?

TamaraL

If you have this aspect in your chart, whats your personal experience? Or even if you don't have the aspect, how would you interpret it?

In my case this conjunction occurs in Pisces (Node+Venus) , could it be that in this life I meant to explore more love, self-acceptance, influence through art?

I 've found this statement by astrologer E.Spring:

A planet conjunct the North Node is that North Node Medicine I’ve talked about before—there’s something about what this planet embodies that you need to bring into your life more. It operates in as a compensatory function, and it is this way because the theory postulates that you were in opposition to this planetary energy in a former life. It opposed you as a person, or a “the brick wall of reality” that you couldn’t get around. Now you can use it.

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.gr/2009/01/planets-conjunct-nodes.html

Attachments

• NatalChart.jpg
    NatalChart.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

mdinaz

If you have this aspect in your chart, whats your personal experience? Or even if you don't have the aspect, how would you interpret it?

I would say that in order to accomplish your karmic goals of this life, you need to involve your value and moral systems more. Part of your life goal would be to examine your values and determine how they are helping/hurting you and what needs to be changed to achieve your life lessons.

TamaraL

I would say that in order to accomplish your karmic goals of this life, you need to involve your value and moral systems more. Part of your life goal would be to examine your values and determine how they are helping/hurting you and what needs to be changed to achieve your life lessons.

Maybe values is the key...I am searching for it.Lest hope I "ll find it.

mdinaz

Values as in "what do I believe and why do I believe it". Many people think they have a set list of values and morals they believe in and defend until some major event occurs and they question those values or realize that they were lacking in some way. Perhaps you will be faced with a situation or relationship that will force you to re-examine what you truly believe with regards to spirituality, life, goals, etc. This often happens because our values are handed to us by our parents and society but they are one-size-fits-all or sometimes simply incorrect. Many values are presented in a religious context that may not fit you at all and you don't realize it until presented with a situation that completely counters it.

TamaraL

Venus conjucnt the north node is usually part of a broader pattern which is often construed as Life Mission.

But taken out of context..... Venus Conjunct the North Nodes

1. tendency to attract useful help to your mission in life
2. tends to foment harmony and low friction around issues that have to do with the mission
3. tends to be charming, affectionate, and lifts the spirits of others
4. can be totally interested in "ME, ME, ME" if Venus is high friction
5. tends to be a peace maker
6. can be terribly self indulgent(depending again on the power and friction levels of Venus)
7. potential for success in music, art and poetry

I hope its not no4,everything else seems relevant..Honestly I hope its potential for success in art.Can someone "see" that in the natal chart or its too greedy to expect to answer those questions?...

mdinaz

Yes..I am questioning these things everyday..I wouldn't be able to exist otherwise..I see what you mean, but I don't have a one-size-fits all approach neither my upbringing....maybe its shows potential success in the arts as Zarathu underneath pointed out..('cause that's what I do)

It could be both. It could also refer to security being a prime motivator for you (for example, marrying someone for financial reasons rather than love). There are many interpretations and just one or all could apply at some time in your life, maybe all in the same event. There's no one-size-fits-all in astrology either. I don't remember your chart so you'd have to repost with the four main asteroids (pallas juno vesta ceres), the vertex, true node and aspect lines to all for me to determine which one is more likely.

TamaraL

Since I save nearly every chart that I think I might have reason to contact again....

In YOUR chart, Venus is low friction and also low power. So I don't thing the ME ME ME part applies. But it is something to alos keep an eye on. It could still creep in since it is a characteristic of North Node venus aspect.

Thank you Zarathu.Its amazing that you saved my chart!So thankful!Yeah I am mildly self-centered but I do many activities to understand my ego, and allow it to calm-down... Does low friction Venus mean less powerful?

TamaraL

Power and friction are two different things.

Power measures how easily you can use the energies of the planet, sign, house, or aspect to get what you want. Obviously if you have low power getting something big is going to take longer with a lower power energy planet.

Friction is all about how much distruption using the energies causes. If you have to be constantly cleaning up the messes of using that planets energies even though it was powerful to get what you wanted, then you may tend to use less of it.

For example your Neptune is powerful. The energies of Neptune are measured by such key words as: SHADOW, VEILING TRUTH, ROSE
COLORED GLASSES, ILLUSION, DELUSION, FOGS, MISTS, SLEEP, PLOTS and TRICKERY, ILLEGALIMMORAL-ILLICIT, INNUENDO, NARCOTIC, PERFUME, INSANITY, CONFINEMENT,AMBUSH, HIDING, IDELAISM, MUSIC, POETRY, SOLITUDE, SELF-DENIAL,12TH HOUSE.

This means that in these areas you can be a factor. But unfortunately, Neptune is also high friction in your chart. So you would find that the negative aspects(not used astrologically) of Neptune tend to be more of a problem, or the postive aspects(not used astrologically) of Neptune would tend to have a down side. Your abilities in idealism, music, and poetry might tend toward illusion and shadow. And you might find that you are often deluded and mystified about what is happeneing to you.

Many elements of Neptune seem familiar..I am impractical + very idealistic, imaginative...but Neptune is so magnetic as well, maybe it can turn into a positive influence for me as a person...

Last edited:

mdinaz

It's in your 8th house (opposite the 2nd) so dealing with the morals and values of other people and how they deal with you in certain areas will be the issue. It is trine Chiron so these moral adjustments, whether by you or others will help you to heal various issues that come up in life. Venus/Node are square the Moon/Vertex in the 5th, so this is a karmic area of growth for you. Perhaps children in the home will be involved in some manner, such as a custody issue, or the treatment of them by others. Because Chiron is in the 12th the healing and adjustments you make will be done behind the scenes. Of course the arts can still be involved, such as you using arts to help children in need, such as at a school or hospital for kids, etc. I still think the Venus/Node conjunction will be about what you value and why you value it and how that knowledge will affect your interactions with others. Venus rules your 4th and 10th so these lessons will affect you career-wise and how you manage your home.

TamaraL

It's in your 8th house (opposite the 2nd) so dealing with the morals and values of other people and how they deal with you in certain areas will be the issue. It is trine Chiron so these moral adjustments, whether by you or others will help you to heal various issues that come up in life. Venus/Node are square the Moon/Vertex in the 5th, so this is a karmic area of growth for you. Perhaps children in the home will be involved in some manner, such as a custody issue, or the treatment of them by others. Because Chiron is in the 12th the healing and adjustments you make will be done behind the scenes. Of course the arts can still be involved, such as you using arts to help children in need, such as at a school or hospital for kids, etc. I still think the Venus/Node conjunction will be about what you value and why you value it and how that knowledge will affect your interactions with others. Venus rules your 4th and 10th so these lessons will affect you career-wise and how you manage your home.

Its interesting to know that..hmm venus/node square moon/vertex 5th seems intriguing in terms of creativity..

Maybe I should just wait to find out...Thank you for everything you said.It broadens my perspective...

Last edited:

TamaraL

See.... You're seduced by the power of Neptune in your chart. Power is like crystal methadrine. There is nobody who's tried it who doesn't like crystal speed---nothing like the cheap imitations. Its so addicting that its only available in the black market.

Everyone is seduced by the power planets in their charts. No one wants to admit that the power has its down side when it does. Jupiter and Venus have way less power than Neptune, but way less friction. Use just a little bit of Neptune, and then switch to Venus and Jupiter. Use Neptune like you would use pepper in a pot of soup. A little goes a long way, but a lot will make you really sick.

So I wish my other power planets are able to balance this imbalance somehow..Thank you for your detailed interpretation!

TamaraL

Its not an imbalance. Your chart is your life. Its the blueprint of what your own Soul(YOU) wanted you to accomplish in this life. By making your Neptune powerful but high friction, you told yourself personality self to not get carried away using the neptune energies, but to balance them with much more Venus and Jupiter.

We need to follow our charts, not try to change them. If we try to change them we are working against what we wanted to do this time around by our own self when were were more aware of that in the in-between times in life.

Too many people work against themselves. Don't. use astrology constructively for what it is: your blueprint.

You are right (once again)this is who I am..I can't work against me.. I probably sound very immature...but I am very impatient to find balance + recognition for my work (probably this a cognitive error, due to my upbringing or illusion) so I forget I am just a human.. I don't want to change me...

mdinaz

Its interesting to know that..hmm venus/node square moon/vertex 5th seems intriguing in terms of creativity...I thought the 5th house was connected with the performing arts as well. Maybe I sound immature or absolute in my beliefs but I don't think I will ever have kids in this life.I like to be around them though..
Maybe I should just wait to find out...Or I am over focusing on my art + should value more relationships+ creating a family...Thank you for everything you said.It broadens my perspective...

Nobody said they'd be your kids, or biologically anyway. Venus rules your 4th and is part of the Node/vertex thing going on. The moon is part of it too, and in the fifth house. The moon traditionally rules the 4th. I don't think the moon has too much to do with the performing arts. Perhaps in the future you'll be involved with someone who does have kids, or a family member who needs help, or indeed could be your own. I've had many step kids but didn't have my first biological kid until my 40s. Time will tell.

TamaraL

Nobody said they'd be your kids, or biologically anyway. Venus rules your 4th and is part of the Node/vertex thing going on. The moon is part of it too, and in the fifth house. The moon traditionally rules the 4th. I don't think the moon has too much to do with the performing arts. Perhaps in the future you'll be involved with someone who does have kids, or a family member who needs help, or indeed could be your own. I've had many step kids but didn't have my first biological kid until my 40s. Time will tell.

Sure time will tell..I am at this point where I haven't accomplished a lot besides my studies in art, tricky relationships..so I am only wondering about my aspects I am not sure...yet...

rahu

Banned

hi tamaral

your venus is conjunct the node and the venus/sun midpoiomntis conjunct the node with juno conjunct the south node and opposed to venus.
This shows that you are a very loving person and that a serious relationshiop/ marriage is very important to you. Jupiter is square to juno and venus giving you a very social and loving mind. This increases you need for a marriage and I would expect you are married already. You feel your “destiny” to be part of a successful marriage. This pattern is very favorable for finances and shows a strong family connection. with the moon square the node ,venus and the sun, clearly a strong family life is what you desire.

rahu

Caro

I have had progressed venus conjunct NN. NN in 7th house in Taurus. Natal venus in pisces in 4th/5th. This saw a significant shift in my view of relationships. From being a person who was very independent to someone who started to consider settling down and considering a long term relationship.

TamaraL

hi tamaral

your venus is conjunct the node and the venus/sun midpoiomntis conjunct the node with juno conjunct the south node and opposed to venus.
This shows that you are a very loving person and that a serious relationshiop/ marriage is very important to you. Jupiter is square to juno and venus giving you a very social and loving mind. This increases you need for a marriage and I would expect you are married already. You feel your “destiny” to be part of a successful marriage. This pattern is very favorable for finances and shows a strong family connection. with the moon square the node ,venus and the sun, clearly a strong family life is what you desire.

rahu

Thank you rahu for your post.I am interested in strong relationships..but haven't considered marriage as an option. I don't know if that would help me evolve...