A few questions about the planets

SunConjunctUranus

I would assume it is the person who JUPITERASC quoted.

Look, it's an utterly false assumptions. Astrology first developed in Iraq at least 4000 years ago before the person whom JUPITERASC quoted (2nd century BC). Without traditional astrology there is no modern astrology, and modern astrology itself developed only (approximately) 100 years ago. Currently, astrology is just a bunk in front of human society, that's because they ONLY knew about modern astrology, not traditional.

If you read and study the historical basis of astrology, the planets and luminaries work with Sun's rays and the other classic celestial obejects reflecting the rays, thus influencing us on Earth through the winds (and gravitational force in modern time knowledge). Modern astrology somehow ungodly fail to explain this. You just only learn astrology two weeks ago or so and then suddenly claiming modern astrology is far more make sense is plainly stupefaction study case. Now, how in the hell can we take your opinion pertaining the nature of the planets seriously.

ElenaJ

If I understand correctly, traditional astrology doesn't use the outer planets. Which is logical, since they hadn't yet been discovered when astrology was first developed.
However, now that we have the means to identify other planets, why shouldn't they be recognised in astrology as well, as having an effect on us?
And the latest discoveries, thanks to ever more effective technical means, of the asteroids. Why should these not be taken into account, widening our knowledge and enriching traditional astrology?
This is a question... not a comment.
Thanks for your replies.

YonyGursho

Look, it's an utterly false assumptions. Astrology first developed in Iraq at least 4000 years ago before the person whom JUPITERASC quoted (2nd century BC). Without traditional astrology there is no modern astrology, and modern astrology itself developed only (approximately) 100 years ago. Currently, astrology is just a bunk in front of human society, that's because they ONLY knew about modern astrology, not traditional.

If you read and study the historical basis of astrology, the planets and luminaries work with Sun's rays and the other classic celestial obejects reflecting the rays, thus influencing us on Earth through the winds (and gravitational force in modern time knowledge). Modern astrology somehow ungodly fail to explain this. You just only learn astrology two weeks ago or so and then suddenly claiming modern astrology is far more make sense is plainly stupefaction study case. Now, how in the hell can we take your opinion pertaining the nature of the planets seriously.

Wow, what you've said here is so wrong, that honestly I don't even know where to start lol. Also, there are some things you said that puzzle me to the point where I don't even know what the point you were trying to make even was.

First off, let me start off by saying that none of what you're saying, none of it at all, actually means that traditional astrology makes more sense than modern astrology nor that it makes even as much sense as modern astrology, so stop insisting it does.

Secondly, the fact that you think I only studied astrology around 2 weeks ago is so stupifyingly dumb, that it's not even funny lol, just seeing as your only reason for thinking that I did was because, according to you, I don't know the historical basis of the planets, which IS true, I don't, but that doesn't automatically mean I learned astrology around 2 weeks ago.

Lastly, I'm not even sure what it is that you're trying to say here, but I'm going to guess it's you trying to make the claim that the planets control us through wind and gravity somehow:

"If you read and study the historical basis of astrology, the planets and luminaries work with Sun's rays and the other classic celestial obejects reflecting the rays, thus influencing us on Earth through the winds (and gravitational force in modern time knowledge)".

On a side note, what proof is there that gravity even exists? It may be an off-topic question to the real thread topic, but you are using gravity somehow as evidence for your claim.

YonyGursho

If I understand correctly, traditional astrology doesn't use the outer planets. Which is logical, since they hadn't yet been discovered when astrology was first developed.
However, now that we have the means to identify other planets, why shouldn't they be recognised in astrology as well, as having an effect on us?
And the latest discoveries, thanks to ever more effective technical means, of the asteroids. Why should these not be taken into account, widening our knowledge and enriching traditional astrology?
This is a question... not a comment.
Thanks for your replies.

I agree 100%. The asteroids and outer planets are always accurate anyways, as they are ruled by the inner planets of our solar system.

JUPITERASC

Wow, what you've said here is so wrong, that honestly I don't even know where to start lol. Also, there are some things you said that puzzle me to the point where I don't even know what the point you were trying to make even was.

First off, let me start off by saying that none of what you're saying, none of it at all, actually means that traditional astrology makes more sense than modern astrology nor that it makes even as much sense as modern astrology, so stop insisting it does.
do state what you find puzzling relative to traditional astrology :smile:

Secondly, the fact that you think I only studied astrology around 2 weeks ago is so stupifyingly dumb, that it's not even funny lol, just seeing as your only reason for thinking that I did was because, according to you,

I don't know the historical basis of the planets, which IS true, I don't,

but that doesn't automatically mean I learned astrology around 2 weeks ago.

Lastly, I'm not even sure what it is that you're trying to say here, but I'm going to guess it's you trying to make the claim that the planets control us through wind and gravity somehow:

"If you read and study the historical basis of astrology, the planets and luminaries work with Sun's rays and the other classic celestial obejects reflecting the rays, thus influencing us on Earth through the winds (and gravitational force in modern time knowledge)".

On a side note, what proof is there that gravity even exists?
It may be an off-topic question to the real thread topic, but you are using gravity somehow as evidence for your claim.
then state your proof of your claim that gravity DOES NOT exist :smile:

YonyGursho

do state what you find puzzling relative to traditional astrology :smile:

then state your proof of your claim that gravity DOES NOT exist :smile:

Well traditional astrology isn't puzzling, nor did I claim it was puzzling to me in any way. I suggest you re-read my previous comments for clarification.

Gravity is fake, just seeing as balloons float up. Gravity states that the earth has a mass so great, that it's gravitational pull attracts everything to the ground that it does.

A balloon full of air weighs about 2 grams or so, whereas a pencil weighs 6 - 10 grams, yet balloons float up and are light enough to be carried by the wind, but pencils aren't.

SunConjunctUranus

Secondly, the fact that you think I only studied astrology around 2 weeks ago is so stupifyingly dumb, that it's not even funny lol, just seeing as your only reason for thinking that I did was because, according to you, I don't know the historical basis of the planets, which IS true, I don't, but that doesn't automatically mean I learned astrology around 2 weeks ago.

On a side note, what proof is there that gravity even exists? It may be an off-topic question to the real thread topic, but you are using gravity somehow as evidence for your claim.

I'm not sure what kind of astrology do want, we're kindly give you some feedback or clue about astrology and yet mocking nearly all the answers. Even greybeard has to sarcastically called you as a "guy who invented astrology", it's really shameful that greybeard is modern astrologer. Do I really care about your denial of the truth in historical basis of astrology? No, I don't.

So, I'll leave you with your own assumption.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Well traditional astrology isn't puzzling, nor did I claim it was puzzling to me in any way. I suggest you re-read my previous comments for clarification.

Gravity is fake, just seeing as balloons float up. Gravity states that the earth has a mass so great, that it's gravitational pull attracts everything to the ground that it does.

A balloon full of air weighs about 2 grams or so, whereas a pencil weighs 6 - 10 grams, yet balloons float up and are light enough to be carried by the wind, but pencils aren't.
Clearly you have a Science Degree :smile:

YonyGursho

You admit yourself that you're indeed plainly dumb and nearly took you few hours to answer a simple post. Even though that's not what I'm trying to say because what I'm saying is "stupefaction" not "stupifyingly".

I'm not sure what kind of astrology do want, we're kindly give you some feedback or clue about astrology and yet mocking nearly all the answers. Even greybeard has to sarcastically called you as a "guy who invented astrology", it's really shameful that greybeard is modern astrologer. Do I really care about your denial of the truth in historical basis of astrology? No, I don't.

So, I'll leave you with your own assumption.

How did any of what I say mean that I was admitting to being dumb? And it took me about 3 minutes to answer the post, idiot. Just because I didn't answer it immediately after it was posted doesn't mean it took me hours to come up with a response to it. And you call me the dumb one...sad.

Okay I will admit I did overlook that he was sarcastically referring to me as the inventor of astrology. But that was only because I really don't and really didn't care enough about this thread to have even figured that out.

SunConjunctUranus

You're in the wrong forum then. Modern Astrology would disagree with you that gravity is fake.

JUPITERASC

How did any of what I say mean that I was admitting to being dumb?

And it took me about 3 minutes to answer the post, idiot.

Just because I didn't answer it immediately after it was posted
doesn't mean it took me hours to come up with a response to it.
And you call me the dumb one...sad.
Okay I will admit I did overlook

that he was sarcastically referring to me as the inventor of astrology.
But that was only because I really don't

and really didn't care enough about this thread to have even figured that out.
Thanks for the clarification :smile: