Beauty

Abby83

I'm curious. When it come to beautifying oneself, which is more effective to look at - Venus, part of beauty, or both? I've personally found them both to be effective. Thanks

Chrysalis

I would have thought it would have been Neptune, for beautifying oneself with make-up. Its the glamour and the creating of an illusion for ourselves using makeup.

I was looking at a few models charts the other day, i was looking into Neptune to do with someone being photogenic, and the models charts i was looking at most had a prominently placed/aspected Neptune. Gigi hadid's is directly on her MC, and she's very photogenic. But i'd still use Neptune for beauty too as well as Venus.

Abby83

I would have thought it would have been Neptune, for beautifying oneself with make-up. Its the glamour and the creating of an illusion for ourselves using makeup.

I was looking at a few models charts the other day, i was looking into Neptune to do with someone being photogenic, and the models charts i was looking at most had a prominently placed/aspected Neptune. Gigi hadid's is directly on her MC, and she's very photogenic. But i'd still use Neptune for beauty too as well as Venus.

Hmmmm, I see Neptune as being fluidly and dreamy, but not beauty. I have Venus trine Neptune and I'm too fluidly.

Abby83

So guys, I turned to tarot asking why I'm so ugly these days. The answer I got was cos of motherhood. Since my pregnancies and the stress of the kids and sacrificing my own time I've become ugly as ugly gets. That's why I'm asking the question. I'm curious what to look for in my chart to bring back my beauty. My Venus is in virgo in 11th house. Part of beauty is in libra. Neptune in sag 2nd house. Neptune senisextiles the ascendant. I'm feeling so much pressure to do so much work I can't do it all. I want to work on myself but get criticised for it cos it takes time away from making money.

Chrysalis

Hmmmm, I see Neptune as being fluidly and dreamy, but not beauty. I have Venus trine Neptune and I'm too fluidly.

But neptune rules all the hollywood glamour, the "lights camera action" which includes the make-up, making the actors look at certain way.

"When it come to beautifying oneself"

I immediately presumed you meant in the sense of applying makeup to beautify oneself [further].

If your saying you have venus trine neptune and your too fluidly, then i suppose that depends on other planets aspecting these two planets and the sign/house that neptune is in.

I did read somewhere on here the other day that if your venus is conjunct the asc that your appearance is not a major factor for you, and you may neglect it...(something along them lines)

Chrysalis

So guys, I turned to tarot asking why I'm so ugly these days. The answer I got was cos of motherhood. Since my pregnancies and the stress of the kids and sacrificing my own time I've become ugly as ugly gets. That's why I'm asking the question. I'm curious what to look for in my chart to bring back my beauty. My Venus is in virgo in 11th house. Part of beauty is in libra. Neptune in sag 2nd house. Neptune senisextiles the ascendant. I'm feeling so much pressure to do so much work I can't do it all. I want to work on myself but get criticised for it cos it takes time away from making money.

Has your PR venus recently changed signs ?

Are any transits hitting your venus/or have been ?

ElenaJ

Neptune is illusion, which is why it is the camera, and it is films.
If you have Neptune in easy aspect with the ascendent (your face-to-the-world) and Venus, you become camera-friendly.
Which is why all the fashion models have this prominent, as well as actors and actresses.

Abby83

Neptune is illusion, which is why it is the camera, and it is films.
If you have Neptune in easy aspect with the ascendent (your face-to-the-world) and Venus, you become camera-friendly.
Which is why all the fashion models have this prominent, as well as actors and actresses.

In the past I have been in the spotlight on the stage. But for many years with motherhood I've been hiding in my home, looking like a**t, suffering mostly from stress, exhaustion and sickness. The transits over these last 8 years of motherhood include Neptune opposite Venus, Uranus opposite mercury, part of beauty, sun and Pluto. Then Pluto square mercury, part of beauty, sun, and Pluto. Now, Uranus is training my natal Venus and triggering my need to look after myself better. I want to do so but I won't be able to have a job the pays so I can do that.

Abby83

So Chrysalis, my progressed Venus changed signs at the time from virgo to libra. I don't know what to make of it. I thought changing to libra would be good. But if that's the reason for my ugliness I'm really confused.

Chrysalis

So Chrysalis, my progressed Venus changed signs at the time from virgo to libra. I don't know what to make of it. I thought changing to libra would be good. But if that's the reason for my ugliness I'm really confused.

So venus changing signs into libra by progression, coincides with the time you started to feel (your version of) ugly ?

When venus moved into libra, was/is she making any aspects to your natal planets/pr planets, new ones maybe ?

Also what natal house is your Pr venus in ?

Abby83

So venus changing signs into libra by progression, coincides with the time you started to feel (your version of) ugly ?

When venus moved into libra, was/is she making any aspects to your natal planets/pr planets, new ones maybe ?

Also what natal house is your Pr venus in ?

Yes it does coincide with the time. Progressed Venus is semisextile natal Venus and Mars and Saturn. Mars is ruler of 6th, in detriment of progressed Venus. Progressed Venus is still in natal 11th. It will soon conjunct 12th cusp which is exactly on part of beauty.
All I know is that after my twin pregnancy I was butt ugly. Not after my son though. Just the twin girls. I thought my beauty wud naturally come back but it didn't. I'm hoping it is because of the transits and not cos of progressed chart.
I'm not someone who can be a mum and have a job and do fitness. Something has to give. I've been focusing on motherhood and job but my health is sacrificed. I can't do both. Not enough hrs.

So I'm assuming this Uranus trine Venus transit is pushing me to look after myself instead of working.

Last edited:

Abby83

And you know what I find most ironic and educational at the same time?

I used to whinge and whine on this site asking astrologers 'why won't men approach me?' that was when I looked good. Now, I'm disgusting, and I have men flirting with me every day, asking me to sit on their face and what not. I must say it has been a learning experience but I'm more shocked than anything.

Chrysalis

At the same time your PR venus moved into Libra in 2013, this was the same time as your saturn return. At this point saturn was Tr retrograde at 8 degrees scorpio 4 degrees away from your natal saturn, this would have been intensifying your already natal placement of venus in virgo sextile saturn.

You also had at this point neptune opposing your venus, you not being sure who your are venusian wise anymore.

Using another technique ive recently been testing out, your venus is highlighted up until 2021, anything aspecting your venus will have an effect on you more so than any other planets. As you've got uranus closing in to your venus on this trine, and opposing your saturn, then maybe a whole new change of look is in order, like a total revamp.

ElenaJ

Natal and progressed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 16.41.45 copia.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 16.41.45 copia.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 29
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 16.43.51 copia.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 16.43.51 copia.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 25

ElenaJ

And here is the list of your natal Venus midpoints.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 17.01.17 copia.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 17.01.17 copia.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 14