Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

AJ Astrology

Left Behind: America's Homeless Crisis

Hi JUPITERASC,

I never figured you for a propaganda artist.

America doesn't have a homeless crisis, they have a bunch of incompetent morons who refuse to seek help. If you want to hold their hands and guide them through every second of their pathetic lives, be my guest, but use your own money and leave the rest of us out of it.

Wealth Money

You do understand that, right?

Gates does not have $97 Billion in cash. He has maybe $3 Million in cash if he's lucky.

Gates' wealth is largely the millions of shares of Microsoft stocks he owns, plus his real estate and high value art, antiques, cars and jewelry.

I'm guessing you probably don't understand that Anthem's CEO didn't get paid $23 Million.

Compensation Salary

His salary was $7 Million in cash, plus $16 Million in non-cash benefits like Anthem stock options and other benefits, like travel, vacation etc etc for a total compensation of cash and non-cash benefits of $23 Million.

Federal law requires reporting the salaries of CEOs of publicly-traded corporations as total compensation, which includes cash salary plus non-cash benefits, like stock options.

The average CEO salary in the US is $236,030 per year.

Of course, I'm sure you'll cherry-pick the 3% of US businesses (~838,000) that are publicly-traded corporations and then cherry-pick 500 CEOs out of the ~838,000 and then incorrectly state their salary instead of correctly stating their compensation is some bizarre figure in the $Millions.

CapAquaPis

Mitt Romney thought about running for president in 2020 but soon changed his mind...he lost to Obama (re-elected) in 2012 and doesn't want to fight with President Trump, who is going to be impeached (like it or not).

His natal chart: https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Mitt_Romney

Noticed he has a lot of Capricorn: A jack of all trades kind of people - he is in the business world (one of the founders of Staples), served for his church (LDS or Mormon), was a state governor (of Mass.), and helped in getting the Winter Olympics to Salt Lake City, Utah in 2002.

Basic astrological data and information:
Born: Wednesday, March 12, 1947, 9:51 AM (Central USA time, across from Canada-Windsor, Ontario).
In: Detroit (MI) (United States) - His father George Romney is from Mexico.
Sun: 21°11' Pisces AS: 1°01' Gemini (A great entrepreneurial sign).
Moon: 27°37' Scorpio MC: 6°43' Aquarius (More capricornian).

Pisces is associated with obtainment of wealth, partially from his father George who was head of General Motors, and he ran for president himself, he qualified as a natural born US citizen due to his parents, he was born in Sonora, Mexico.

Scorpio moon: I knew there was something about him that is dark, corrupt and shady. Regardless of your political opinions, I knew he wasn't sincere to people.

And Aquarius MC: He flip-flopped on issues that contradicted his Mormonism: on issues like abortion, state universal health care and same-sex marriage, and he was a governor of one of the most liberal and Democratic-voting states.