Will we make it through this rough patch?

LovelyMissAries

My relationship has gone through a few stressors lately, some I'd prefer not to mention here. One of them being my insecurity in the relationship. I think I really annoyed or aggravated my boyfriend and things still feel weird even though I've apologized and we've talked about it. If something else is bothering him or if he's still bothered he hasn't said. I asked if we will make it through whatever this is, essentially wondering if the chart shows things getting better for us? He's tried his best and been wonderful really, but I feel like some things I've said soured or finally just hit that limit.

HOUSE FORMAT: WHOLE SIGNS -

You can see myself and "stress" in my 12th house - all the Capricorn conjunctions. It's been trying me on all fronts - work, my own inner issues, my self-esteem, my finances. I won't say it ***** because these are trivial things in times like we're in but it hasn't felt like something I can easily *BOOP* fix and just let go (or it feels that way!)

He is Sun in Sagittarius in the early degrees, trining Moon in Aries, his turned 12H ruler which is in his 9H. The subconscious coming to the conscious. I wonder if this indicates he will realize something about how he feels :unsure: Being in fire signs, maybe this means he's moving forward and past the conflict? Or he is trying to understand (Sag) where the conflict (Aries) is coming from?

Also I notice both Sun and Moon are aspecting Chiron. He is trining it but I'm conducting and I'm confused as to whether Chiron hurts to heal or heals the hurt and whether this is a positive. I mean I know Chiron is the "Wounded Healer" so my gut says these are the planets getting over their hurt? Might be wrong.

Sigh. I just don't know this time so helpful input is appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• Roughpatch.jpg
    Roughpatch.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 39

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, there, lovely.
It is hard to ignore the Moon/you trining Sun/him very soon, with him exalting you/Moon. This is a small pointer that things could get better pretty quickly, like within a month.

But if things don't get better quickly, I am suspecting that the problem has to do more with your uneasy feelings about yourself that are projected onto the relationship. You as Saturn and he as Sun do not aspect at all. You as Saturn are void of course for some time, hanging out at the last degrees of Capricorn in the 12th house of self-undoing.

It seems you keep looking to him to make "it" okay, keep looking to him to be okay, when it is okay with him already.
There is something not feeling okay to you: I personally appreciate the anxiety, along with other related uncomfortable feelings, which that evokes. To me, this may the time of you life to find out more about this part of you that is taken to be not okay. Until it gets some light of day with all its accompanied uneasiness, and also some compassionate and kind caring from you, it may continue to cause this kind of indirect and unnecessary suffering.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

IleneK stated it very well.
Between Saturn and sun we find a reception by triplicity and face, and sun is in the natural house of Saturn.
North node.in the 5th house is also a positive.
The sun/moon trine is a very positive aspect.
Moon is emotional, and in Aries it is maybe too self-centred and pushy. It can't express itself well.
However, take warning from the moon also approaching the conjunction with Chiron, you are expected to learn from this, and apply it.
The end of the matter 4th is ruled by Venus, affection and love, and it exactly squares the ascendent/descendent, stressing the relationship.
Venus will oppose Uranus of separations in the 4th.
Be careful, learn the lesson well or it will come to an abrupt end.

IleneK

Premium Member
The way I read reception, he as the Sun receives you as Moon very beneficially, since Moon is in the sign of the Sun's exaltation. Between him as Saturn and you as Moon, the reception between you is more neutral.

I don't see him being upset with you. That is what I tried to indicate in my previous post. I see you upset with yourself somehow, and then feeling like it might be him that is upset with you. But I don't think he is.
However this self-upset, this insecurity as you describe it, that you may be projecting on him may come to upset him. That is what the Moon's conjunction to Chiron may point to.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

The way I read reception, he as the Sun receives you as Moon very beneficially, since Moon is in the sign of the Sun's exaltation. Between him as Saturn and you as Moon, the reception between you is more neutral.

I don't see him being upset with you. That is what I tried to indicate in my previous post. I see you upset with yourself somehow, and then feeling like it might be him that is upset with you. But I don't think he is.
However this self-upset, this insecurity as you describe it, that you may be projecting on him may come to upset him. That is what the Moon's conjunction to Chiron may point to.

OH. That's correct. Except something must be wrong because he didn't talk to me today, and that is not the usual, even on busy days. We are supposed to be going to see my parents in a month and I hope this doesn't get blown out further.

IleneK

Premium Member
OH. That's correct. Except something must be wrong because he didn't talk to me today, and that is not the usual, even on busy days. We are supposed to be going to see my parents in a month and I hope this doesn't get blown out further.

People in relationships don't have to talk to each other every single day, especially people with full lives and lots of commitments. Even if that is your custom.

So this does not necessarily mean that something must be wrong. It is this kind of reaction on your part, instead of holding the space free from preconception/ assumption and to simply wait to find out what is going on when matters unfold, which may ultimately drive a wedge between you.

The power is in your hands to engage with this aspect of yourself, to understand and reshape it to create a more peaceful inner life.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

People in relationships don't have to talk to each other every single day, especially people with full lives and lots of commitments. Even if that is your custom.

So this does not necessarily mean that something must be wrong. It is this kind of reaction on your part, instead of holding the space free from preconception/ assumption and to simply wait to find out what is going on when matters unfold, which may ultimately drive a wedge between you.

The power is in your hands to engage with this aspect of yourself, to understand and reshape it to create a more peaceful inner life.

I understand what you're saying, but I've left out a bit. We had a disagreement the night before and I thought it was fine but the vibe was weird and now this.