Adopted girl and asc.

Xapu

Hi everyone!
I've calculated the chart for a friend of mine, but since she's adopted she couldn't give me the hour of birth. Is there a way to accomodate the ascendant (and consequently, house cusps) knowing that she was adopted? Here's the chart. If there's relevant info about her personality or appearance that would be helpful, feel free to ask.
Thanks in advance for any helpful comment!

Attachments

• adopted.JPG
    adopted.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 34

Kingsley

No easy way around this one Xapu. One must start the tedious process of rectification.

There is one thing however, it doesnt show in every adopted chart nor does it where there is a query about ones true parents but when the nodes are at the Mc-Ic axis invariably that can show a discrepency in parental bloodline. Dna matching etc. In that way perhaps that chart is not far off the mark. I wouldn't think you would be so lucky though; and one can only be 'surer' with the long process of rectification.

best
Kingsley

Kingsley

In many readings with charts showing south node at the mc, I might describe to the person that it can "feel" like you have been adopted, that there is a question mark over the biological parents. I have had a couple say to me "I am adopted" another couple say months after the reading that their father was a sperm donor according to a family member. Or in one case I brought it up with a close friend of mine in relation to her daughter and she was hard pressed to know which man was her real Dad.

Interesting stuff but as I said it doesn't always fit...ok

Kingsley

Kerrie

ok i have an example of someone i know with the mc at 26 aries and the true node at 15 tau... could this be another indication?

I have always wondered about the birth time i was told... as how do they know for sure exactly?

Kingsley

Hi Kerrie, it does seem a bit too far from the mc to me. In many cases there is a baby book or some info that an adopted child has regarding their birth time. In some countries they would have the time on their birth certificate care of the hospital records.

I have been amazed with regard to the moon and sun aspects for adoptees that their adopted parents are very well described by the luminary placements. Its only natural that ones guradians or adopted parents reflect the birth chart too, dont you think?

kingsley

Xapu

Great answers!
As for the lucky guessing, I was trying to get both her Moon and her Saturn in the 12th house and the nodes ended up aligned with the H4-H10 axis.
And true, the luminaries do seem to describe her adoptive parents. Obsessive, over-concerned, probably eschizophrenic mother (Moon in scorp, H12?), and a violent father (Sun opp ascendant and asc. ruler?)
Tell me what you think. Also, I don't know much about Chiron, but that Chiron opp asc. doesn't look that good. She's been recently given a palm reading which predicted a painful and early death :(

Kingsley

shoot that palm reader please,

Chiron at the descendant would be descriptive of dysfunctional attachments and indeed early rejection factors involved with "no parents". However one can have this in their chart and the parents both worked and left the child (of the chart) in day care for a few years. Moon/chiron and Sun/chiron can be similar.

So you see its not about predicting or proposing that a person has been adopted but the potential emotional ramifications and life experiences resulting by what these aspects represent. Some kids say they were "born into the wrong family" that the stork missed the target and their real family is a couple of blocks further east. Alienation and abandonment can occur within the family structure.

k

Kerrie

Kingsley said:
shoot that palm reader please,

Chiron at the descendant would be descriptive of dysfunctional attachments and indeed early rejection factors involved with "no parents". However one can have this in their chart and the parents both worked and left the child (of the chart) in day care for a few years. Moon/chiron and Sun/chiron can be similar.

So you see its not about predicting or proposing that a person has been adopted but the potential emotional ramifications and life experiences resulting by what these aspects represent. Some kids say they were "born into the wrong family" that the stork missed the target and their real family is a couple of blocks further east. Alienation and abandonment can occur within the family structure.

k

I like what you said... and especially about shooting the palm reader.:)

Xapu

Thanks a lot, I agree on the shooting.
My ex-girlfriend was born three months after this girl but she has a similar (but scarier!) chart, since she's also capricorn rising. Her chiron is also close to the descendant, and she was raised by her grandmother before her parents started "taking care" of her.
They're both powerful and excellent singers, maybe Jupiter in the 5th has to do with this? They both have Mars in the 4th opp. midheaven (suffered from domestic violence?), they both have Saturn in the 12th (unwanted children?)
Fascinating.