Outcome known timing chart for practice.

Chrysalis

Following on from this thread.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134715

Because i didn't answer his first two calls, i asked if he would call me back.

IMG-3304.jpg

He did call me back. The question is when did he call me back?

kalinka

oh cool! What was the outcome of the call? Are you together now?
I suppose the time is clearly seen in the chart this time? I think I've got the answer but want to let others reply first :)

Chrysalis

oh cool! What was the outcome of the call? Are you together now?
I suppose the time is clearly seen in the chart this time? I think I've got the answer but want to let others reply first :)

I'll update the other thread when the timing is revealed on this one.:joyful:

The timing in this chart is very clear and accurate. What's your prediction Kalinka?

kalinka

1. actually I would say on August 2 but this is not seen in the chart.
2. Moon to Sun= about 5-5,5 degrees. I think after 5,5 hours on that day.Or Mercury to Jupiter-after 2 hours.
3. In the last thread I said that another possibility could be on August 1. Mars to Jupiter=3,5 days.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

You're both wrong :pinched:

And when i tell you the timing and the planets involved you're both going to slap yourselves.

He called me back on the 13th August (almost the 14th August as the call was at 23.50 pm) Moon aspects by trine L7 mars in 15.5°.

Also on the night of the call transit mercury (L3 in the chart) was at 17° Leo trine mars (in the chart)

Nightsky

Banned
can also look at the moon about to aspect the L1 in 11 degrees plus? That counts as days/couple of weeks. Btw was it not a smooth conversion?

Chrysalis

can also look at the moon about to aspect the L1 in 11 degrees plus? That counts as days/couple of weeks. Btw was it not a smooth conversion?

From the date of the chart to the day he called Thurs 13th August, it's 15 days. There are 15 and a half degrees between 3rd house moon and L7 mars, the extra half a degree could be taken into account that he called me 20mins away from the 14th August. The timing in this chart is from moon/mars.

It was a smooth conversion. He told me the reason he'd been ignoring my msgs which was to do with his Father passing away and then his mum becoming ill after due to stress. We arranged to meet the following day.