A great site for beginners to get Free indepth Natal, Synastry and Friendship reports

Ixaee

www.astromatrix.org

I've not seen this posted on the recommendations yet, and just wanted to share a site for all of the beginners out there looking for a nice place to get free reports from.

(tip: remember to use the 24-hour format on your birth time input. - i.e. 11:00 pm would be 23:00 instead of 11:00)

Also click on the "resources" tab for a long list of information on how to interpret various aspects, placements and houses.

*Another nice feature they have is that you can import your friends' birth dates directly from Facebook and view your compatibility with each of them.*

As far as I can tell, the site runs free reports based off of the Matrix software, but for anyone who doesn't want to download/buy the software; check this site out as a starting point..

Enjoy :bandit:

Last edited:

Ixaee

Hi Ixaee,

thanks for the link! I just tried it though and it comes up as an error?

Whoops, I'm sorry.. I've just corrected the link..

Please try it again and see if it goes through for you this time.. :smile:

Last edited:

tautomer

My ascendent is calculated wrong. It says it's at 23 libra, when it's actually at 17 libra. I am certain I entered all the data right as well.

grkemmer

Actually, I think besides the usual reduction that comes through automatically generated interpretations, this website especially has keywords for aspects and planets that are rather discouraging. Also the interpretations are a mix up of automatically generated interpretations of other better known websites one I have discerned being cafeastrology (Scorpio rising has a lot of presence. There is something about them that tells the world that they are not to be pushed around. (I have this one memorized). I think both astro.com and cafeastrology are better places to start; for both have a lot of other sources for the expansion of the beginner's understanding, besides automatic response.

Ixaee

Thank you everyone for your responses..

Yes, Astro.com is the top of the list, this is only one (of countless other) sites that have quick reports and interesting features. They're simple, they're automated, but it gives a general reading on deeper interpretations (besides only sun signs) on both natal and synastry for the entry level beginner.

Astro.com can be quite confusing to some people just starting out, who want nothing more than a simple and basic reading.

Ixaee

Last edited:

grkemmer

Astroclick readings in astro.com, under interactive charts at left are actually pretty easy to read, and a fine place for beginners to start, noting for any beginner who is reading this thread. I also find cafeastrology readings to be useful in understanding the effects of planets and with a traditional twist, though it seems that they are not much favored by most of the people interested in astrology.

Last edited:

Zuri

It's easy to read, but somewhat off? It's showing some of my weak aspects as "extreme", while some of my strongest conjunct aspects with tight orbs are interpreted as "mild". That makes no sense.

Lion o ness

I did mine, the asc and moon are way off... I put in the correct info, maybe on the time your suppose to use universal time... Idk...

driftingcrow

Hi,

My name is Mark Lilly and I am one of the creators of http://Astromatrix.org. I am happy there is a good discussion here about the positives and negatives of the site so we can move forward to fix problems and create better experiences for our users.
I am interested in those people who have incorrect information for their chart appear as it should work ok, the birth time is your local time I believe the problem maybe coming from incorrect town verification. If possible, could you please post your exact details and what your ascendant should be I can double check what can be done to ensure people get their correct information.

Regards,
Mark.