Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Petosiris,
You have made your choice, believing in one god, astrology is the influence of many gods.
You are so devout, i wonder why you post here????

petosiris

Banned
Hi Petosiris,
You have made your choice, believing in one god, astrology is the influence of many gods.

There have been and are many people who believe in one God, yet practice the divinatory aspects of astrology.

how does the influence of your gods not reach those who believe in one god?

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Petosiris,

At a guess, it is his way of shutting down any discussion on theology being different than his chosen religion. If he can get us to anger or cloud the issue with rhetoric, I think he feels, he wins favour in the eyes of his god.

Opal

Premium Member
I mean why are we not worshipping the gods of the majority (for there are some of the seed of Abraham who don't know it) of our fathers? Is it because of atheism and the enlightenment, or is it because of the Word becoming flesh and the prophets?

Any predestination is by the movement of the stars and planets through the ages, and ages, and ages.

Abraham seeded many.

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Petosiris,
Astrology has a long history:-
https://www.touregypt.net/astro/
My thesis is that Sirius and the Belt of Orion have been used in divination for at least 25.800 years.
Marking out places of interest by latitude can give indications of where early interest in the stars may be.
I find Cairo interesting as Sirius didn't behave regarding precession for over 2,000 years, but continued to be the heliacal rising star.
Hi Jup,
Thanks for the video's on earlier posts, i enjoyed them all!!
The other area of interest is Izapa, Mexico, during this period on 21st June 2012 and then on to the end of this century, the Summer solstice has interesting alignments being Sun rising with Alnilam and Sirius and Sun setting together, on attachment below:-
It may of been interesting to early star gazers of the cycle of the great year of 25,800 BC when we would think this alignment would have caused a great deal of interest in the area. I have also again put alignments for 21st December 2012, showing Sun rising as Sirius Setting and Sun setting as Alnilam is rising on attachment:-
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/digital-nomad/2012/02/10/point-of-view/
I wonder if the cycle of the Mayan Calendar was about weather?
Tishtrya that is associated with Sirius and rain means a changing climate:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tishtrya
Sirius is also associated with very hot summers as in "The Dog Day's of Summer". This could be slowly happening to us on Earth.
https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/ninonina.html

Regeneration. Of earth. Repeatedly. Precession of the Ages.

david starling

Regeneration. Of earth. Repeatedly. Precession of the Ages.

A lot of astrologers don't realize that the astrological Ages are those "of Earth", our home planet. They have the misguided impression that the Age-effect is "beaming down" on us from the constellations of the Zodiac.
Which, btw, are only "constellations of the Zodiac" because they are intersected by Earth's orbital plane.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Any predestination is by the movement of the stars and planets through the ages, and ages, and ages.

Abraham seeded many.

Who predestinated the movement of the stars and planets? They are not eternal according to secularists as far as I know.

Yes, he seeded Isaac and Jacob and uncountable Israelites and most importantly the humanity of the Anointed our God and Saviour in whom all the nations are blessed. And the prophets of Israel in the Holy Spirit promise that those who cling to the nation of Israel will also have inheritance in the world to come, and that they will have inheritance as native sons of Israel. So I too hope to join that nation, if the Lord wills, to whom be glory to the ages of the ages. Amen.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
A lot of astrologers don't realize that the astrological Ages are those "of Earth", our home planet. They have the misguided impression that the Age-effect is "beaming down" on us from the constellations of the Zodiac.
Which, btw, are only "constellations of the Zodiac" because they are intersected by Earth's orbital plane.

In both tropical and sidereal astrology, the constellations are revolving around the Earth. The Earth does not move according to astrology. It may not move according to physics too.

''The term "Neo-tychonian system" refers to the assumption that orbits of distant masses around the Earth are synchronized with the Sun's orbit. It is the aim of this paper to show the kinematical and dynamical equivalence of these systems, under the assumption of Mach's principle.'' - https://arxiv.org/pdf/1301.6045.pdf

It is relative kinematically. It is not relative dynamically.

You are identifying when the last degree of Aquarius will ingress into the equinoctial point of the celestial equator, not the ingress of the equinoctial point of the celestial equator into Aquarius.

The constellations aren't retrograde, they are moving like the planets west to east around the fixed Earth, in addition to their daily rotation.

You seem confused as to how the tropical zodiac in astrology works.

You can't have the tropical zodiac rotating around anything but the fixed Earth by definition. The fixed Earth by the aether is a compelling argument for divine providence.

Astrologers said that the Earth is immovable and the center of the universe (against the Copernican principle). We modern geocentrists agree, but for another reason.

david starling

Astrologers said that the Earth is immovable and the center of the universe (against the Copernican principle). We modern geocentrists agree, but for another reason.

I view the tropical and the sidereal Zodiacs separately. And in each case, I hold the Sign-intervals in place. So, in this model, the precession of the Vernal Point is moving relative to the sidereal Sign-intervals at the current rate of 71.6 years per 1 degree of retrograde-motion; and, the precession of the Point of Perihelion is moving relative to the tropical Sign-intervals at the current rate of 58.1 years per degree of direct-motion.

Where things are in a Chart at any given time and place are what matters to me. Not necessarily what was being held fixed and what was moving.

petosiris

Banned
I view the tropical and the sidereal Zodiacs separately. And in each case, I hold the Sign-intervals in place. So, in this model, the precession of the Vernal Point is moving relative to the sidereal Sign-intervals at the current rate of 71.6 years per 1 degree of retrograde-motion; and, the precession of the Point of Perihelion is moving relative to the tropical Sign-intervals at the current rate of 58.1 years per degree of direct-motion.

Where things are in a Chart at any given time and place are what matters to me. Not necessarily what was being held fixed and what was moving.

A geocentric universe will have less atheists and physicalists, so there are certainly powers interested in presenting the Copernican assumption in schools and to the society as fact, whereas leading physicists admit it is philosophy and not based on evidence.

Does it really not matter to you whether the earth occupies a very special and meaningful position in a large universe? And don't you think that only a geocentric universe allows for any kind of naturalistic astrology, since scientists certainly moved away from it with the Copernican principle?

david starling

A geocentric universe will have less atheists and physicalists, so there are certainly powers interested in presenting the Copernican assumption in schools and to the society as fact, whereas leading physicists admit it is philosophy and not based on evidence.

Does it really not matter to you whether the earth occupies a very special and meaningful position in a large universe? And don't you think that only a geocentric universe allows for any kind of naturalistic astrology, since scientists certainly moved away from it with the Copernican principle?

In your view, what's wrong with a rotating Earth, coupled with a moving Sun?

petosiris

Banned
In your view, what's wrong with a rotating Earth, coupled with a moving Sun?

The scriptures in the first place - Genesis 1:14-18, Joshua 10:13, Psalm 96:10, Psalm 104:5, Job 26:7, Ecclesiastes 1:5, Malachi 4:2 and others.

In the second place creationists presenting scientific evidence and past experiments in favour of geocentrism like Gerardus D. Bouw PhD and Robert Sungenis - http://galileowaswrong.com/

What I don't understand is how it is not wrong in your view, since any kind of astrology presupposes some kind of dynamical geocentrism. Otherwise the effects would have to be negligible.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Hi Petosiris,
Many religions have similar saviour myths, even the wicked, like me, ha ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmSZyoO2UvI

Monk,

There is always time to repent and accept the only Saviour through his Son, only that one doesn't know when he is going to judgement.

You have strange taste in videos. Have you thought about humbling yourself and praying to Jesus Christ for deliverance from such influence? He binds the strong man, and spoils all that is in his house.

At a guess, it is his way of shutting down any discussion on theology being different than his chosen religion. If he can get us to anger or cloud the issue with rhetoric, I think he feels, he wins favour in the eyes of his god.

Can you show an example of me shutting down a discussion or clouding an issue? Many people get angry unjustified, which is a sin. There is a justified anger.

Last edited:

david starling

The scriptures in the first place - Genesis 1:14-18, Joshua 10:13, Psalm 96:10, Psalm 104:5, Job 26:7, Ecclesiastes 1:5, Malachi 4:2 and others.

In the second place creationists presenting scientific evidence and past experiments in favour of geocentrism like Gerardus D. Bouw PhD and Robert Sungenis - http://galileowaswrong.com/

What I don't understand is how it is not wrong in your view, since any kind of astrology presupposes some kind of dynamical geocentrism. Otherwise the effects would have to be negligible.

I use Earth-centered astrology. That's where the monthly movement of the Sun applies.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
The Sun illuminates the Earth. I use the Heliocentric dynamics to shed light on the Geocentric.

Nice pun. :smile:

It does, but from the morning of the first day until the morning of the fourth day, it wasn't so, but the Word itself illuminated the earth with created light, as he will make the moon confounded and the sun ashamed for there will be no need of their light, when the Glory of the Father returns in Jerusalem.

JUPITERASC

Hi Petosiris,

Astrology has a long history:-
https://www.touregypt.net/astro/
My thesis is that Sirius and the Belt of Orion have been used in divination for at least 25.800 years.
Hi Monk :smile:

evidence discovered thus far

despite "book burning"

and
deliberate destruction of ancient buildings

is undeniable

nabtaorion2-1.jpg

Marking out places of interest by latitude can give indications of where early interest in the stars may be.
I find Cairo interesting as Sirius didn't behave regarding precession for over 2,000 years, but continued to be the heliacal rising star.
Hi Jup,
Thanks for the video's on earlier posts, i enjoyed them all!!
The other area of interest is Izapa, Mexico, during this period on 21st June 2012 and then on to the end of this century, the Summer solstice has interesting alignments being Sun rising with Alnilam and Sirius and Sun setting together, on attachment below:-
It may of been interesting to early star gazers of the cycle of the great year of 25,800 BC when we would think this alignment would have caused a great deal of interest in the area. I have also again put alignments for 21st December 2012, showing Sun rising as Sirius Setting and Sun setting as Alnilam is rising on attachment:-
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/digital-nomad/2012/02/10/point-of-view/
I wonder if the cycle of the Mayan Calendar was about weather?
Tishtrya that is associated with Sirius and rain means a changing climate:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tishtrya
Sirius is also associated with very hot summers as in "The Dog Day's of Summer". This could be slowly happening to us on Earth.
https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/ninonina.html

a5a2fc393a8eb78ae0e17e30a3bdeb8e.jpg

by the way Monk - what if Thema Mundi IS real :smile:
Hello,
little add-on again :)

Ephemeris Search Engine tool now works also in Sideral zodiac with various Ayanamsas ... and time span was enlarged from 1800-2100 to 500BC-2500AD :)

horoscopes.astro-seek.com/ephemeris-search-engine-astrology-planet-positions
(Thema Mundi might be found in Sidereal zodiac! :) - 17th August 0312))