When will my financial situation improve?

astrokp

Hi all,

I have had a difficult June on the finances front with tax payments, a stolen laptop (I am hoping I will be able to purchase one soon), and a couple of other payments. I was wondering if there will be a relief from this. My Saturn is in the 11th house of Capricorn in my natal chart and with my Saturn return time right now, I feel this situation will last for a while. But, I'd really appreciate some insight into this horary chart. Thank you!

Attachments

• when_will_my_finances_improve.jpg
    when_will_my_finances_improve.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 31

Chrysalis

In your natal chart maybe saturns also making aspect to Venus or 2nd ruler.

It looks like a little more time to persevere, as moons void for a little while till changes signs, but will then trine with retrograde mercury L8, and then takes mercurys light to you/mars. So there could be some money coming back to you, 8th is money you owe but as L8 is retrograde something should come back, maybe a tax refund or something. I wonder if this is also something to do with helping you get a new laptop as mercury also rules L11.

Having Jupiter in the 2nd house is not such a bad thing, which moon will then conjoin with....so it looks like it will be okay in a while. There should be a significant improvement within a couple of months.

astrokp

In your natal chart maybe saturns also making aspect to Venus or 2nd ruler.

It looks like a little more time to persevere, as moons void for a little while till changes signs, but will then trine with retrograde mercury L8, and then takes mercurys light to you/mars. So there could be some money coming back to you, 8th is money you owe but as L8 is retrograde something should come back, maybe a tax refund or something. I wonder if this is also something to do with helping you get a new laptop as mercury also rules L11.

Having Jupiter in the 2nd house is not such a bad thing, which moon will then conjoin with....so it looks like it will be okay in a while. There should be a significant improvement within a couple of months.

Thank you Chrysalis :kissing: I do have Taurus in the 2nd house natal with its ruler Venus in the 12th. Hmm the money to return to me could also be arrears from previous year's appraisal that I am due to get; we usually get that money in October (with September's salary). Are you able to calculate how much time until things improve?

waybread

Jupiter in the second house is supposed to give financial luck, but I haven't found this to be the case. With your Jupiter in your money house square Neptune, it may be very difficult for you to think of money in a realistic way. (With Sagittarius on the cusp of your second house, Jupiter, not Venus, rules your second house of money.)

I would strongly encourage you to start today to develp sound personal finance skills, such as keeping a budget. Because without these skills, even your income trends upward, you won't have a better idea about how to manage it. The moon is void of the course suggesting that, at least over the next few months, you financial situation is unlikely to change.

This book is probably in your public library; or could be ordered through Inter-Library Loan: Suze Orman, The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, and Broke.

Last edited:

astrokp

Jupiter in the second house is supposed to give financial luck, but I haven't found this to be the case. With your Jupiter in your money house square Neptune, it may be very difficult for you to think of money in a realistic way. (With Sagittarius on the cusp of your second house, Jupiter, not Venus, rules your second house of money.)

I would strongly encourage you to start today to develp sound personal finance skills, such as keeping a budget. Because without these skills, even your income trends upward, you won't have a better idea about how to manage it. The moon is void of the course suggesting that, at least over the next few months, you financial situation is unlikely to change.

This book is probably in your public library; or could be ordered through Inter-Library Loan: Suze Orman, The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, and Broke.

Thanks Waybread, I will read the book. You’re right, I have generally been lucky with money, not struggling as much as others but I made some horrible mistakes starting with accumulating credit cards. Would you please give me some idea how long this is likely to go on,

waybread

It's kind of up to you. Because until you decide to get your head around managing your money wisely, this could go on for a very long time. Because otherwise, with the moon void-of-the-course, it suggests your situation is unlikely to change.

And yes, I've been there, too, with massive credit card debts. The interest is what kills you. Now I have one credit card for minimal charges that I pay off every month, and we try not to live beyond our means. But I had to learn the hard way.

astrokp

It's kind of up to you. Because until you decide to get your head around managing your money wisely, this could go on for a very long time. Because otherwise, with the moon void-of-the-course, it suggests your situation is unlikely to change.

And yes, I've been there, too, with massive credit card debts. The interest is what kills you. Now I have one credit card for minimal charges that I pay off every month, and we try not to live beyond our means. But I had to learn the hard way.

Hmm I see, yes - the Interest is crazy! 40% yearly. That’s just ridiculous! I used to have four CCs, now have 2 but loan EMIs to pay off. Looking back I could have saved a lot. Sigh. Thanks Waybread, I’ll look to investing some and saving the rest mindfully.