Did he meet someone new? :(

kai

Hello all.
I logged into a dating site today to find the man that I was interested in had deactivated his dating profile and it seems to me that he has done this today because he has met someone or talking to someone. We haven't talked for 3 1/2 weeks now as I stopped our communication as he was flakey about a date. The last time he deactivated the profile was a while ago, but it didn't last for more than 2 weeks, so I'd like to see if he has another woman in his life now? Any thoughts please? Trying to get over this since it ruined my day now because I like him but trying to move on this month :( What I DO NOT understand is when we were talking a while ago he was being flirty and all, so I said "if u are so horny then why don't u just find a woman to be with for your horny nights?" he told me the following "honestly, i dont want the headache, you know women, they dont want just sex." So i took this as him saying that he isn't looking for a serious relationship...or am I missing something in his statement and not interpreting that statement correctly...so now after 3 1/2 weeks now he deactivates his profile as he met someone. agh! What happened to the 'headache' comment then.

I see this chart pointing to a big YES where his 5th house significator, moon is conjuncting his 7th house angle, although he is Jupiter RX, so not sure how to perceive him in this situation being RX? Does Moon represent the other woman only AND the matter in general too, as it has dual meaning to it in horary? Do you see this relationship, his interest or whatever it is going between them headed anywhere? Does Venus rx play any role too? Is he really into her and is it long lasting? Those indications I can't see unfortunately, but would love to find out. I woke up all cheered up today and not feeling really down :(

Last edited:

kai

I have an update to this situation which is now confusing me even more...I got a text from him today which I did not expect I mean he deactivated his profile because he met someone...i don't see him doing it for any other reason. I don't know if he was just testing the waters with me but i haven't respond to him because if he is with someone for whom he deactivated his profile i don't want to go down like that.. He certainly didn't deactivate it for me because all this time we've been in touch, he never did it for me, so im sure he talked to plenty of other women on the site. I don't want to reply to him without knowing if he has met someone first based on what the chart says, which the charts shows his 5th house ruler conj his angle in his 7th, but at the same time him, Jupiter and Moon do not aspect. Not sure if venus rx plays a role if Moon rules his 5th? Can someone confirm my assumption about him being with someone please because now that he said hi, I am totally confused and not sure which way to go so to speak.

Last edited:

Salasi

I am not an expert in this, also I am not sure what kind of signifier I need to use for him... but because i think you are interested in a relationship I will take the 7th house for him. So you are mercury and he is jupiter.

Again, i am not sure if i can apply the following interpretation in your situation. According to Lilly, to see if a wife trades with any but her husband, he advises to look at the lord of the triplicity of the ascendant. In your case that would be venus who could signify another woman. Although there is mutual reception between venus and jupiter, there is no aspect. So I would say, yes maybe he has feelings for someone and that person also for him, but there is nothing happening between them according to me... Whereas with mercury (you) there is an aspect, although seperating (i dont know how to interpret this). And there is also mutual reception... so there is more going on between you and him i would say, than the potential other person he also cares for...

kai

I am not an expert in this, also I am not sure what kind of signifier I need to use for him... but because i think you are interested in a relationship I will take the 7th house for him. So you are mercury and he is jupiter.

Again, i am not sure if i can apply the following interpretation in your situation. According to Lilly, to see if a wife trades with any but her husband, he advises to look at the lord of the triplicity of the ascendant. In your case that would be venus who could signify another woman. Although there is mutual reception between venus and jupiter, there is no aspect. So I would say, yes maybe he has feelings for someone and that person also for him, but there is nothing happening between them according to me... Whereas with mercury (you) there is an aspect, although seperating (i dont know how to interpret this). And there is also mutual reception... so there is more going on between you and him i would say, than the potential other person he also cares for...

Hmm interesting, he might know me more and if he just deactivated his profile it means that she is recent in his life. The only reason why I used his 5th is because I've seen others look for other love interest through the quiested's 5th house although I have seen venus used too so here we have two planets that could represent the other woman he most likely deactivated his account for. The separating aspect is my good-bye to him for flaking out on our date that I was very much looking forward to. I hope some experts can weigh in on this since you and I are only speculating :) although i know for sure that he wouldn't bother to deactivate his profile if it wasn't for someone else...she might have asked him to do it otherwise he wouldn't do it per his own initiation.

rafaella

People deactivate their account from time to time, to take a break... not necessarily because they found someone. Calm down :smile:

kai

People deactivate their account from time to time, to take a break... not necessarily because they found someone. Calm down :smile:

I know i've done it but since i like him i feared for worse hun :))) but for me that moon conj his 7th is alarming. I actually followed your own interpretation for some other member here a while ao asking the same to learn from your interpretation and to apply to mine and that's how I used moon, his 5tth sig conj his 7th to mean a big yes although there's no aspect between them.

rafaella

I know i've done it but since i like him i feared for worse hun :))) but for me that moon conj his 7th is alarming. I actually followed your own interpretation for some other member here a while ao asking the same to learn from your interpretation and to apply to mine and that's how I used moon, his 5tth sig conj his 7th to mean a big yes although there's no aspect between them.

Moon in his house is your emotions, your deep interest in him. Jup is rx, so he is reassessing his past, so its natural that he would close of his account, Jup rx is not interested in forward movement.

Yes however, I do notice Sun/Venus conjunction, Venus rx shows a return of an ex, he could be speaking to an ex, or Venus could symbolise you as well... have you had a relationship with him?

kai

Moon in his house is your emotions, your deep interest in him. Jup is rx, so he is reassessing his past, so its natural that he would close of his account, Jup rx is not interested in forward movement.

Yes however, I do notice Sun/Venus conjunction, Venus rx shows a return of an ex, he could be speaking to an ex, or Venus could symbolise you as well... have you had a relationship with him?

there was no relationship he seemed to not move forward he said he doesn't want a headache when I asked him why he doesn't have anyone next to him for his horny nights lol because he was being flirtatious with me but e didn't get to the point to having sex, i was just trying to see why he remains single, so he told me "honestly, i dont want the headache, you know women, they don't want just sex." So are you saying that he isn't moving forward with anyone or did I misinterpret what you said? Thank you rafaella....i always love hearing your interpretation :) :kissing:

besitos

Hmm interesting, he might know me more and if he just deactivated his profile it means that she is recent in his life. The only reason why I used his 5th is because I've seen others look for other love interest through the quiested's 5th house although I have seen venus used too so here we have two planets that could represent the other woman he most likely deactivated his account for. The separating aspect is my good-bye to him for flaking out on our date that I was very much looking forward to. I hope some experts can weigh in on this since you and I are only speculating :) although i know for sure that he wouldn't bother to deactivate his profile if it wasn't for someone else...she might have asked him to do it otherwise he wouldn't do it per his own initiation.

anyone can give an interpretation, not just "experts", and it could offer insight, but i understand if you only trust some people on here. I agree that you are jumping to conclusions about why he deactivated and what he would do in whatever situation.

Jupiter separated from Mercury (you) but I don't see another aspect close to you. I might think this means he didn't meet anyone around the time he separated from you.

kai

anyone can give an interpretation, not just "experts", and it could offer insight, but i understand if you only trust some people on here. I agree that you are jumping to conclusions about why he deactivated and what he would do in whatever situation.

Jupiter separated from Mercury (you) but I don't see another aspect close to you. I might think this means he didn't meet anyone around the time he separated from you.

Anyon can give an interpretation except that the person who did at the beginning clearly said that she could be wrong, hence my request to get another opinion. I don't trust or mistrust anyone in particular as I consider everyone's interpretation but when they clearly say that they could be wrong, then I obviously want someone else to 'chip in' in case that interpretation is not too valid. I also interpret charts once in a while and I also start by saying that I could be wrong as to notify that person not to take my interpretation as face value.

I agree that he didn't meet anyone at the time we were talking but that was almost a month ago now, but since he just deactivated the account on Saturday, I became suspicious that he might be talking/met someone on the site who told him to get off while they talk. So my question was whether he met someone just now like recently. Thanks for your input.

besitos

Anyon can give an interpretation except that the person who did at the beginning clearly said that she could be wrong, hence my request to get another opinion. I don't trust or mistrust anyone in particular as I consider everyone's interpretation but when they clearly say that they could be wrong, then I obviously want someone else to 'chip in' in case that interpretation is not too valid. I also interpret charts once in a while and I also start by saying that I could be wrong as to notify that person not to take my interpretation as face value.

I agree that he didn't meet anyone at the time we were talking but that was almost a month ago now, but since he just deactivated the account on Saturday, I became suspicious that he might be talking/met someone on the site who told him to get off while they talk. So my question was whether he met someone just now like recently. Thanks for your input.

that's cool. You said someone was just speculating and I thought it sounded like a judgment to their input without merit (Ie, someone can not be sure of their interp. but have reasoned it well just the same). I wasn't accusing you of only trusting certain people only but allowed for that possibility. sorry if i offended you.

i see the chart was made on saturday. So i'd say my interpretation stands that your aspect with him was the most recent and no other aspect with another person's sig would be had anytime soon. But, planets other than his sig make aspects soon. I don't know which would be significant at present.

Last edited:

Spicadilly

Moon is meeting Jupiter by antiscia so there is something come up happening in the background whether Moon is you here or the other girl, I don't know.

kai

Thank you guys for your input. So i get that there's no clear indication that he has someone in his life.

Last edited:

LeoLady22

kai,
Personally I would waste any more of your mental energy on this. He's more or less told you that he's not looking for a serious relationship. A lot of guys join these dating sites just looking for "hook-ups" or whatever you call it in USA.

You need to move on and find someone who actually wants to meet you.

kai

kai,
Personally I would waste any more of your mental energy on this. He's more or less told you that he's not looking for a serious relationship. A lot of guys join these dating sites just looking for "hook-ups" or whatever you call it in USA.

You need to move on and find someone who actually wants to meet you.

Totally agree although when he claims to want to marry and have a child it makes things seem contradictory to me and confusing at the same time when he makes such claims you commented on in your response since he chases after me with attention but no effort. For me...if im not interested in someone, I simply don't bother even texting. There was lot of confusion and even when he claims to want to have s*x, he would back off the last minute then chase me again saying how much he is into me. My friends tell me that he must have some issues 'down three' based on how much he claims to 'want me' yet doesn't deliver even when he can and sees that I'm into him. I've noticed that he is making sure that the 'deed' doesn't happen regardless how much he claims to want it. There's just too much confusion and contradiction in his actions and words. Anyways, I've got other dates now lined up for me which are not confusing at all :) Thank you for your comment.