Sexual abuse in a chart.

Destinye

I posted before about my chart and my child and my marriage which I left, but now there is an issue of sexual abuse coming up and when I look at the charts involved I can see a lot of concerning connections, and in my daughter's chart to begin with. Also their Black Moon Lilith's are conjunct in 8th (widely). Plus the Pluto/Moon and Saturn conjunct Mercury opposite her natal Saturn. After six years my daughter is saying she was sexually abused, can't or won't talk to anyone else about it (including law enforcement) and has an issue talking with and trusting adults. I would appreciate any insights into the aspects and charts - it looks very karmic to me and very likely what she is saying is true but?

Attachments

• abuse.jpg
    abuse.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 199

rahu

Banned
your daughter has nessus conjunct her sun .nessus is a strong indictor of abuse. so tend to believe her with this aspect. then she has sedan conjunct the node which I interpret as a sign of a truth teller. she doesn't lie so again I believe her. the Saturn/orcus midpoint is opposed to the sun which is also a marker of abuse.
bringing up her distrust of authority is shown but the Saturn/pluto midpoint(also a marker) is square to juno. this is a bit unusual as it implies her grandmother knew or should have known what was happening. it think she told her grandmother and was vilified for speaking the truth. juno can also show a woman in an authority position.
Jupiter is square to pluto which is another image of abuse by an authority figure. so it is clear her distrust is because she has not ben believed before .Jupiter can show an uncle or authority figure .
also mars is conjunct to eris and square to chiron which could show a male sibling or a younger guy involved in her abuse. the midpoint of these planets are conjunct her venus so I think this is a clear indication of a younger male involved also

is the second chart your husband?

I don't have any more time right now but will get back later.

rahu

Destinye

Wow, thanks! Interesting, yes that is her father's chart and he did abuse another child (her half sister) which definitely happened. I don't think she told her grandmothers at all though, the only person she told is me and she wasn't ever in a position to tell them. Her paternal grandmother allowed a lot of abuse to the father though and definitely knew about that and allowed it but my daughter didn't really know her or see her much except as a baby and she has not told my mother anything. I don't think her half-brothers were involved but the unhealthy family dynamic is definitely there! But she never was really alone with them or anything. But on some level they all are connected and also the whole family on the father's side does not believe her (or me) about anything she has said about the abuse. My mother and my sister both do. But a lot of not being believed for her for sure otherwise!

Last edited:

Destinye

My chart I have Neptune in Scorpio conjunct dark moon Lilith in my 5th house which Saturn is transiting for the last 2 years and next two or so, so makes sense I would be spending my life at this time protecting her and fighting for her in court too (and other things too I am sure in the chart).

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
your ex husband has nessus on the IC. this shows he has abusive personality characteristics and it indicated his family background was abusive .so you correct in saying his wjhole side of the family is involved in this. that why they totally deny your daughter's truths.
heh has mars on the Lilith axis and square to pluto. this square can can be one of the markers of a abuser. with the Lilith axis involved he is a abuser to his core on being, most likely was severely abuse by his mother. the history of family abuse is very deep on his side. Saturn is opposed to orcus which can be abusive marker also with other indications such as he has, Eris is square to this opposition increasing his abusive desires considerably.
the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct the ascendant giving him a very sesitve facet to his personality. he can seem so innocent and childlike that this serves him well in gaining the confidence of his victims. this midpoint on his ascendant marks him as a predator.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
composite shows pluto square the node and Pluto square the Jupiter orcus midpoint with the eros/psyche midpoint conjunct the node with psyche square Jupiter and orcus .
this is a very abusive pattern and once again his family is indicate as Jupiter is part of the mix. this shows the abuse is "hereditary" passed down through the generations and deep seated I all their personalities.
wit eros/psyche involved ,the predator complex is present ,that is presenting a innocent child like façade to gain the confidence of the victim

I think that you daughter was abused very early ,likely while an infant as these dynamics are deep and systematic. her that clearly shows a sibling or younger man also but not solely as one if the abusers. unless you were with here 100% of the time she was wit this side of the family, you should not rule out anyone and expect everyone was involved. you might ask your daughter point blank about the possibility there were more than just you husband involved.

rahu

Destinye

Thanks so much and makes a lot of sense and exactly how he presents himself to the world. Heck I even believe him and have to remind myself that for example I didn't actually cheat on him, he is so convincing! But the Neptune connection is strong for me. And the older daughter too who is his biggest advocate and has a strong Neptunian connection to him. My daughter hates him and is not under any illusions about him. Working with her on that and hope she heals in time. I am fighting for her right to see him or not, and hope she is not going to be forced to see him as I think it would be very detrimental at least at the present time.

ashriia

I am fighting for her right to see him or not, and hope she is not going to be forced to see him as I think it would be very detrimental at least at the present time.

She should never have to see him again. period. end of story.
Protect your baby girl!

I agree with rahu, there are definite natal indicators of an abusive person.

Nessus so closely conjunct the IC and opposite mercury in scorpio. yikes. mercury is also at a critical degree.

and you've got the illusions of neptune/venus conjunction also in scorpio.

lilith, pluto are both in mercury ruled signs. Mercury of course rules children. And then mars is square pluto from the home of his sun sign to pluto in virgo. On top of all that - he has an 8th house North Node in Libra/Venus. Which can bring us right back to nessus on the IC.

Definitely believe your daughter, don't doubt her for a second. This guy has all the natal indicators of someone very capable of sexual abuse/violence.

Destinye

Thanks! I am doing all I can to prevent that, I am shocked at the court system though. She has not told anyone except me because she is so terrified, and hoping she will tell the new therapist, and feels safe enough to do so, with her Mercury and Saturn and his Saturn it has been hard to get her to talk to anyone, and open up, plus her Scorpio ascendant. But we are both healing and moving on with our life.

Allisonmarie862

your daughter has nessus conjunct her sun .nessus is a strong indictor of abuse. so tend to believe her with this aspect. then she has sedan conjunct the node which I interpret as a sign of a truth teller. she doesn't lie so again I believe her. the Saturn/orcus midpoint is opposed to the sun which is also a marker of abuse.
bringing up her distrust of authority is shown but the Saturn/pluto midpoint(also a marker) is square to juno. this is a bit unusual as it implies her grandmother knew or should have known what was happening. it think she told her grandmother and was vilified for speaking the truth. juno can also show a woman in an authority position.
Jupiter is square to pluto which is another image of abuse by an authority figure. so it is clear her distrust is because she has not ben believed before .Jupiter can show an uncle or authority figure .
also mars is conjunct to eris and square to chiron which could show a male sibling or a younger guy involved in her abuse. the midpoint of these planets are conjunct her venus so I think this is a clear indication of a younger male involved also

is the second chart your husband?

I don't have any more time right now but will get back later.

rahu

Rahu you seem to know quite a bit about abuse in natal charts. Would it be at all possible for me to ask you to look at my chart whenever you may have the time? I don't know how to post a chart here, but my birthdate is January 27th, 1984, Norwood, MA at 6:25pm. My father was an extremely narcissistic figure in my life who threw me out of the house when I was younger amongst various sexual issues that occurred. I am wondering if this shows and how you can see it if it does? There were parental issues in general, a well respected psychic told me there was a severe lack of love in my early and young adult life. Thank you so much.

Cypocryphy

I'll tell you right now that I can see a high probability of sexual abuse in the natal chart with :uranus::conjunct::venus: (inner chart), and with the outer chart, the Venus there is connected to the :uranus::venus: conjunction.

But even more so, you have their Saturns in opposition to each other, and then, too compound that, you have Mars forming a trine with Uranus, and then the other person's Mars is forming a square with the other's Uranus. The outer person would be the abusive one, more likely than not.

Didn't look too much but those are huge significators. :sad:

rahu

Banned
Rahu you seem to know quite a bit about abuse in natal charts. Would it be at all possible for me to ask you to look at my chart whenever you may have the time? I don't know how to post a chart here, but my birthdate is January 27th, 1984, Norwood, MA at 6:25pm. My father was an extremely narcissistic figure in my life who threw me out of the house when I was younger amongst various sexual issues that occurred. I am wondering if this shows and how you can see it if it does? There were parental issues in general, a well respected psychic told me there was a severe lack of love in my early and young adult life. Thank you so much.

Allison
you chart does have aspect of sexual abuse. orcus is conjunct to nessus and these are square to the mars/pluto conjunction, with the satrun/pluto midpoint square to nessus . this shows your father's sedxually abusive behavior.
it is a bit complicated her because mars/pluto is opposed to d=sedan/juno. this shows a family heritage of abuse. so he liley was himself abused in his childhood. this also suggests that in addition to his denials his parent issued denials. though sedan with juno can show your grandmother r was sympathetic to your situation .
your mars/venus midpoint is conjunct your moon which gives you an attractive vibration. with your fathers influences working on you, you likely were sexually active early and may have had many boyfriends.

another complicating factor is that Uranus is conjunct your south node. this is a two edged sword .on one hand it gives you psych8ich/astral abilities... prophetic dreams ,out of the body experiences or sleep paralysis. but these astral forces can at times overwhelm your mind causing extreme confusing . often you actions can be irrational and people around may have called you "crazy". so I think you were not believed about the sexual abuse because early in your life you may have exhibited these astral/confusion episodes.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1890_allison_84152_16690.jpg
    astro_2gw_1890_allison_84152_16690.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 47

Allisonmarie862

Wow. Truly amazing. Thank you, I am so glad I asked you. I went through a lot of psychological issues in my 20's and definitely experienced what you described. I am sure people did not believe me about my father's emotional abuse and smaller incidences of sexual abuse and inappropriateness. Although some did, because he is an obvious narcissist. The hard part was the "craziness", so the lines are blurred as far as what to believe. But, I do know what happened and when and have a supportive husband and take sanctuary in that. Thanks a million for taking the time. If this is a heritage issue, I will not pass this down to my children will I? I can say for sure I would never abuse them in any single way, emotionally or otherwise after what I experienced.

Destinye

I'll tell you right now that I can see a high probability of sexual abuse in the natal chart with :uranus::conjunct::venus: (inner chart), and with the outer chart, the Venus there is connected to the :uranus::venus: conjunction.

But even more so, you have their Saturns in opposition to each other, and then, too compound that, you have Mars forming a trine with Uranus, and then the other person's Mars is forming a square with the other's Uranus. The outer person would be the abusive one, more likely than not.

Didn't look too much but those are huge significators. :sad:

Thanks and I really feel it is true, just he is denying everything and saying I made it up/am delusional/am lying. I am going to post my chart below.

My daughter was diagnosed with PTSD due to trauma last week and hopefully the therapist can help her work through this too.

I appreciate everyone's input and helpful insights!

Destinye

Wow. Truly amazing. Thank you, I am so glad I asked you. I went through a lot of psychological issues in my 20's and definitely experienced what you described. I am sure people did not believe me about my father's emotional abuse and smaller incidences of sexual abuse and inappropriateness. Although some did, because he is an obvious narcissist. The hard part was the "craziness", so the lines are blurred as far as what to believe. But, I do know what happened and when and have a supportive husband and take sanctuary in that. Thanks a million for taking the time. If this is a heritage issue, I will not pass this down to my children will I? I can say for sure I would never abuse them in any single way, emotionally or otherwise after what I experienced.

I don't think you will pass it down to your children - you are aware and asking that question and are clearly working with the issues to understand it. One thing I learned in counseling (and making excused for my ex and HIS abusive past) is that whatever happened it is a choice and there is still no reason or excuse to repeat the pattern. I think many people being born now like you and my daughter and hopefully myself are here to break these patterns and make a change and to make sense out of the chaos.

Destinye

I am posting my own chart to see how it fits in with this situation, I feel like I am being the protector (and Saturn transiting 5th house through all of this) and having to speak the truth and be the advocate, and curious how this fits in to the whole dynamic.

Tomorrow the Full Moon falls EXACTLY on my DC too - only 4 minutes away at 27 44 Capricorn.

Attachments

• anna.jpg
    anna.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 49

rahu

Banned
hi destinye

your chart has venus conjunct the node which gives you a very charming ad attractive presence. it shows you intuitions are very good. this tends to brings friends and love around you because you positive aura is very strong. you have a magical presence ,though in the 12th house you may not like to be the center of attracting.

your eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct your vertex which shows you emanate a almost childlike optimism of love . this is also avery attractive aspect but the vertex often is difficult to integrate into your chart, so although you are idealistic romantic, you might not find other's as optimistic and loving as you.

your mars is conjunct to ceres, juno and the moon on the IC showing you innately strive to be a nourishing and supportive person. family is very important and you are a born nurturer and love for all things to grow strong around you.

your named asteroid is sextile to sedan and forma a finger of god with mars/ceres/juno. this shows that you are also a truth seeker. honesty and clarity are your watch words in life. but the world does not always appreciate the truth , so you have likely paid a price for your adherence to what is truthful and just.

orcus is opposed to eros and the Uranus/nessus midpoint is conjunct to the node. this shows that abusive conditions or environments have affected you through out your life. it is as if you inner joy and love you have has often attracted problems for you. so again this is a isgn that you have had to learn to mute you joy and love at times.

rahu

Destinye

Thank you so much, and makes a lot of sense, and I think I have tended to be very naive about love too, in romantic relationships, which I am avoiding for now while I focus on healing and helping my child. I am a holistic veterinarian too and help a lot of people and animals - I go to people's homes too which kind of makes sense with the IC - and also photograph people's homes too for a second job. I really appreciate your insights and a different perspective of the chart with the asteroids.

animatedoodle

I have seen Nessum Squaring Mars exact in a chart where the child was abused physically. Not sexually. And in childhood up until the age of 16.

Mars 2H, Nessum 5H

In another chart of an abused child (physically only), Nessum conjuncts their DESC by 4 degrees. It trines their South Node (10H). However Mars (10H) is a 3 Orb opposition to Chiron (4H). They were abused from toddler to about 10 or 11 years old.

Both children suffer terrible self esteem issues. But the second has been more proactive about their psychological and spiritual healing.

Just food for thought :)

animatedoodle

I just unfortunately found another chart of an abused child within my collection.

Sexual mutilation and abuse due to warped Religious beliefs

Nessum (9H) to Uranus (1H) but the aspect is an exact TRINE. The individual has Uranus conjunct 1 degree to his ASCENDANT. So Nessum also trines the ASC.

Nessum and Uranus have no other aspects.

I don't know much about his sexual abuse, except that it left scarring and it was explained that his parents were fanatics. End of conversation.