Unknown hour of birth

Lousiana

Hello.

Can someone who know date of your birth, and not the hour of your birth finds out your hour of date?

I would like so much to know hour of birth of someone, who doesn't know it himself. I know this person well. Does the transits helps? For example: If this person was very nervous for last month - this was probably bad transit?

Lousiana

Can I do this with program? I would like to do rectification on my own. I think that maybe it's easier if I first looked at ASC, and go through all of the signs and I will probably find out ASC of this person - 'cause I know this person well. I read that ASC goes through zodiac signs every 2 hours.

What is better - finding ASC first and then watch transits for some event in the person's life for every minute in 2 hours (ASC goes through signs every 2 hours) or is there more easier way?

JUPITERASC

Can I do this with program?

I would like to do rectification on my own.

I think that maybe it's easier if I first looked at ASC, and go through all of the signs
and I will probably find out ASC of this person - 'cause I know this person well.
I read that ASC goes through zodiac signs every 2 hours.

What is better -
finding ASC first and then watch transits for some event in the person's life for every minute in 2 hours
(ASC goes through signs every 2 hours) or is there more easier way?
RECTIFICATION TIPS:
VERIFYING ASCENDANT/DESCENDANT/MC/IC ANGLES
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626 :smile:

tikana

Can I do this with program? I would like to do rectification on my own. I think that maybe it's easier if I first looked at ASC, and go through all of the signs and I will probably find out ASC of this person - 'cause I know this person well. I read that ASC goes through zodiac signs every 2 hours.

What is better - finding ASC first and then watch transits for some event in the person's life for every minute in 2 hours (ASC goes through signs every 2 hours) or is there more easier way?

there is a software called jigsaw by the same company that made solar fire.

JUPITERASC

there is a software called jigsaw by the same company that made solar fire.
Jigsaw is unreliable, after testing it, I no longer use it.
Better to assess likely ascendant using physical appearance initially

Main Rulerships of First House

Life, vitality and health.
Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body :smile:

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.

In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.

As well as describing the physical appearance
the condition of this house
and that of its planetary ruler
indicates the level of personal vitality and strength.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html