View Single Post
Unread 09-15-2019, 06:32 AM

Red face Re: Asperger's / autistic traits in the chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Iím learning here so giving my educational guess lol maybe mercury ret in Virgo or Gemini? Only reason I say is my nephew has autism and he has merc ret and is a Virgo however not fully looked at his chart. Scorpio south node can give mental problems from other charts Iíve seen and again this is not looking at the overall chart!
My natal chart finds indicators I will have autism, mild anxiety and depression. I have Sun/Moon conjunction in 8th (Aquarius) square Uranus in 5th (Scorpio), Mercury in 9th (Pisces) square Neptune in 6th (Sagittarius) and also opposite Mars-Jupiter-Saturn in 3rd (Virgo), and finally a lack of planets in 12th (Gemini) indicates I'll never be sent into an institution when I was diagnosed at age 4 (Mild and high-functioning) at a time this was recommended by the "experts". I was checked for ADD, OCD, Tourette's and Mood/stress issues (no diagnoses).