View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2019, 08:44 PM

Re: Natal chart and Life cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
You are confusing "length of life" technique with phases of life.

First House-- Birth and infancy.
Fourth House -- childhood. The early family and foundational environment. Also old age, the latter time. The tomb.

If you want to invent some system for measuring the phases of life, and it works for you, full speed ahead. But as far as I know, what you describe is not from traditional practice for that purpose; it is used solely for length of life measure.

Moon rules that period of our lives when we are totally dependent, early childhood. Then we are turned over to Mercury. In youth Mars and Venus dominate. Then we expand into the realms of Jupiter and finally to the decay of Saturn.
No, you're right...I confused them, thanks for clarifying it. On my natal chart, Sun and Moon in Aquarius-8th (malefic house for early childhood), then Mercury in Pisces-9th (a mental disability in ages 7-14), Venus in Aries-10th (a divorced mother raised me-includes my teen years to 21), Mars and Jupiter, and finally Saturn in Virgo-3rd (the entire adulthood years, 21, 42 and 63 years of age). I have a Pluto in early childhood house if I go by modern and outer planets, including my ruler Uranus in Scorpio-5th and Neptune in Sagittarius-6th.