View Single Post
Unread 10-10-2019, 03:23 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Celibacy in traditional astrology

All,

This is a traditional astrology thread, on the Traditional Astrology board. Do not post in any thread on the Traditional board without reading the specific rules of this board. Several of you evidently have not read them, and have hijacked this thread with non-traditional posts. I've just deleted 14 posts mentioning outer planets and asteroids, and a response to this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMB View Post
If you want I can put up my chart here...However, I dont know which chart to put - Western;Vedic or any other....
... telling the asker to post their Vedic chart. Vedic charts do not belong on the Traditional Astrology board.

If you want to post about asteroids, outer planets, Vedic astrology, or anything else that isn't traditional Western astrology, take it to another part of the forum. This one is for traditional only.

No hijacking,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (10-10-2019)