Did she alter text and emails messages from me and forward them to our mutual friend

Vista

Brief Background: I had a fight that was public in a women's group with a friend who is now on a witch hunt to malign my reputation and destroy my friendships. Moreover, she is a particularly vicious person when she is angry. One of my best friends is also her close friend. Unfortunately, this mutual friend got caught up in the drama with me and the girl I had the fight with. The mutual friend said she was forwarded text messages and conversations supposedly from me that were "crushing to her character flaws." My friend will not disclose who sent them but I am pretty sure mean girl is at the root of this. I love and respect my friend(not mean girl) and have nothing but good things to say about her. In fact, she is one of my best friends. There is nothing I can find in 2.5 years of emails and 1 year of text messages that are remotely derogatory towards my girlfriend.

My question: did the women I had the fight with alter email and text messages and forward them to our mutual friend as well as other friends to destroy my friendship and reputation.

Moon ruler of action is just leaving a conjunction of Jupiter which rules the 11th house of friendship. Mean girl's natal chart is 28 degrees Sag rising(close to the degree of the 11th house) with the charts Hour and Triplicity ruler the same planet. I feel this chart is radical.

I am Saturn in Sag located inside the 9th house.

Final aspect: Moon will first oppose Mars conjunct my ASC follow by a square to Saturn when it moves into Virgo.

Saturn is in the detriment of Jupiter.

The house of communication is ruled by Venus in the 12th house of hidden matters. There is something going on behind the scenes.

I believe the answer is Yes, she did.

Replies would be greatly appreciated. I will also update you all on the final outcome. Thank you!

Attachments

• Did She Alter Text and FB messages.jpg
    Did She Alter Text and FB messages.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Vista

Humm, I knew I posted this during a VOM but hoped to receive responses regardless. Too bad as I would really love to hear others opinions.

Dirius

Its a very complicated question Vista, it makes it almost imposible to read.:pouty:

There is no way to know if she took a message of yours and modified it, and then sent it to another person.

The only thing that comes to my mind is:

- Sun the ruler of her 7th, almost in the 12th house...so yes she is acting as an enemy and trying to make you harm, but behind your back, so it is probable she did something to the message.

- The ruler of her turned 3rd house is in the first, near the asc....could this be your message? have you recieve it?

I notice mars recently opposed Jupiter, who rules your 11th (your friends), so possible your friend or friends rejecting her version of the message when she showed it to them.

The only weird thing I notice is that both saturn are in reception: Sun in capricorn, and Saturn in the sun's triplicity. Could be that each of you feels "controlled" by the each other's presence on the group.

Vista

Humm, perhaps you are correct which is why the lack of the response. I do appreciate your delienation!

To answer your questions: She is texting mutuals friends in an effort to malign my reputation with false accusations of MY being on a "Witch Hunt," "gathering information," and now, saying I AM the one altering messages yet these are things SHE is doing. I am not contacting anyone. Clearly the mutual friend I spoke about above that she was trying to ruin our friendship with mentioned to my enemy my theory of altering text messages because another friend forwarded me a message from the enemy and she(the enemy) is now saying I AM altering texts/email messages. Rather suspicious since I just mentioned this theory yesterday morning and shortly after, the enemy is now accusing me of this in her text messages to others. I asked my mutual friend to have these "supposed messages" from me photographed of the actual text conversation not copy and paste because there isn't anything from me in my records that are defamatory. And yes, she(enemy) is doing all this behind my back. She has also had a couple friends of both ours tell her to stop texting them about me.

We(enemy and our mutual friend) were in a women's group I started on Facebook. This is where the falling out happened with the enemy. I apologized to enemy for not moving this to a private conversation however she wants a public declaration of an apology stating I was wrong. I said it's never going to happen because I stand by what I believe but only apologizing for making it public. She was provoking me in the thread so I blew my stack. There is a long history of problems with enemy however most just tolerate her because we know that if you are to fight with her, she will publically try and destroy you. She has done it so many times. She has since dropped the group however telling everyone if I publically apologize she will come back. Over my dead body on either front.

I hope this does not confuse you more?

Its a very complicated question Vista, it makes it almost imposible to read.:pouty:

There is no way to know if she took a message of yours and modified it, and then sent it to another person.

The only thing that comes to my mind is:

- Sun the ruler of her 7th, almost in the 12th house...so yes she is acting as an enemy and trying to make you harm, but behind your back, so it is probable she did something to the message.

- The ruler of her turned 3rd house is in the first, near the asc....could this be your message? have you recieve it?

I notice mars recently opposed Jupiter, who rules your 11th (your friends), so possible your friend or friends rejecting her version of the message when she showed it to them.

The only weird thing I notice is that both saturn are in reception: Sun in capricorn, and Saturn in the sun's triplicity. Could be that each of you feels "controlled" by the each other's presence on the group.

Last edited:

Dirius

I suppose that jupiter-opposition mars is the message they fowarded you, implying the rejection from your friend towards the message.

And the reception indicating how you guys feel your controlled within the group, with Sun being the looser (because it is in the regency of saturn), while saturn is just in the triplicity of the sun.

Anyways with your frenemy leaving, and your friends siding with you (or avoiding to get involved), I suppose you won :cool:

The only problem I see is jupiter close to the 7th cusp, so is it possible your friend is trying to get her back into the group? (or siding with her?)

Last edited:

tikana

people

stop abusing this chart seriously

the answer is clear NO, she didnt manipulate actual emails / texts BUT she is doing something behind the querent's back!

here is why

1. sun/saturn no aspect = not before not after
2. moon opposes mars - her emails querent is obbviously pissed
3. venus is unaltered by sun
4. jupiter is in 7th house - no harm to the querentat least not in emails
5. but sun is doing something behind saturn's back

Last edited:

Vista

It's possible my friend may try and get the frenemy back into the group as she asked her not to leave to begin with, however, frenemy will not be allowed back into the group under any circumstances. The frenemy has left twice now when she hasn't gotten her way. We have a rule in place that all new or renominated members have to be nominated into the group and have other's approve of this nomination. If there are any objections, the new member is not allowed in. I will be objecting and not only that, I started the group so I have some say in who comes in.

I suppose that jupiter-opposition mars is the message they fowarded you, implying the rejection from your friend towards the message.

And the reception indicating how you guys feel your controlled within the group, with Sun being the looser (because it is in the regency of saturn), while saturn is just in the triplicity of the sun.

Anyways with your frenemy leaving, and your friends siding with you (or avoiding to get involved), I suppose you won :cool:

The only problem I see is jupiter close to the 7th cusp, so is it possible your friend is trying to get her back into the group? (or siding with her?)

waybread

Vista, I've looked at this chart every which way, using different turned houses, considering secret vs. open enemies, looking at the 12th house of deception, and so on. I just can't make this out as a "yes," although the enmity between you two seems palpable (7th house moon opposite your first house Mars; ruler of your third house in the 12th, you ruled by Saturn.)

It almost makes me wonder whether you might have done something else, however inadvertently or well-intended, to set off this whole mishegas. Or whether your non-enemy friend might actually be the one stirring up trouble.

In any event, damage control seems like your best option, which you apparently are already undertaking.

Vista

Hi Tikana! Thanks for your detailed reply!

You made very good points. I do believe my mutual friend has repeated some things to my enemy. And yes, the enemy is definitely trying to campaign against me and rally support. So far, I don't know of anyting that is necessarily on her side although I do know our mutual friend sympathized with my enemy because the altercation between us was public.

people

stop abusing this chart seriously

the answer is clear NO, she didnt manipulate actual emails / texts BUT she is doing something behind the querent's back!

here is why

1. sun/saturn no aspect = not before not after
2. moon opposes mars - her emails querent is obbviously pissed
3. venus is unaltered by sun
4. jupiter is in 7th house - no harm to the querentat least not in emails
5. but sun is doing something behind saturn's back

Vista

Hi Waybread. Thank you for your reply!

Just so you know as you suggested, I have not been taking the high road and not doing anything to rally people to my side or defame and discredit my ex-friend.

To you point of setting things off, I reacted to my ex-friends provoking comments to me on FB in our women's group. That could be what you are seeing. She pushes many people's buttons including mine and I reacted. The only regret is not doing this privately. One other thing, our mutual friend said something to me privately before the falling out with my ex friend ane said she(mutual friend) felt the ex-friend was trying to damage our relationship and stir up trouble. I stewed on this for awhile and told my mutual friend I wouldn't say anything. Well in the above confrontation, I spilled the beans to the ex-friend I knew she went to our mutual friend. So yes, the mutual friend could have stirred the pot so to speak and she has taken my ex-friends side.

Vista, I've looked at this chart every which way, using different turned houses, considering secret vs. open enemies, looking at the 12th house of deception, and so on. I just can't make this out as a "yes," although the enmity between you two seems palpable (7th house moon opposite your first house Mars; ruler of your third house in the 12th, you ruled by Saturn.)

It almost makes me wonder whether you might have done something else, however inadvertently or well-intended, to set off this whole mishegas. Or whether your non-enemy friend might actually be the one stirring up trouble.

In any event, damage control seems like your best option, which you apparently are already undertaking.

tikana

i wouldnt get anyone else involved in this horary since you didnt ask

you should ask who are my enemies

then you will know who

Marinka

Note, I use all planets, whole sign, and the moon represents area of question and events.

You are asking about a past event which is significant in that we look at aspects that have already occurred.

1. Moon is in the 7th - the question is about another person so the chart should be readable for your question.

2. You are Uranus (ruler of 1st) and placed in the 3rd of communications. Very fitting as you are asking about emails/texts concerning you.

3. The other person is ruled by sun which is in the 12th (hidden enemies) and was square to the Uranus in 3rd. This would be a plus for an interpretation that this person is not someone that is your friend and could be underhanded.

4. The ruler of the 3rd is Mars which is in the 1st and opposed by Moon (from the 7th) indicating a hurtful action against you. This is also a small plus for an interpretation that a person is actively engaged in an activity that is damaging to you.

5. Sun (ruler of 7th) is leaving a conjunction with pluto (manipulation) and the sun would have been squaring Uranus (ruler of 1st). This would also be a plus for an interpretation that the person is engaged in a manipulative activity that concerns you.

Vista

Hi Marinka!

Thank you for your response! Yes, I know without a doubt she was actively campaigning against me because I had some of her texts messages forwarded to me by other friends that were trying to destroy my reputation.

I have some new updates that I will share in a separate post. I know many never come back and I want to be sure to give feedback so others can learn.

Thanks again!

Note, I use all planets, whole sign, and the moon represents area of question and events.

You are asking about a past event which is significant in that we look at aspects that have already occurred.

1. Moon is in the 7th - the question is about another person so the chart should be readable for your question.

2. You are Uranus (ruler of 1st) and placed in the 3rd of communications. Very fitting as you are asking about emails/texts concerning you.

3. The other person is ruled by sun which is in the 12th (hidden enemies) and was square to the Uranus in 3rd. This would be a plus for an interpretation that this person is not someone that is your friend and could be underhanded.

4. The ruler of the 3rd is Mars which is in the 1st and opposed by Moon (from the 7th) indicating a hurtful action against you. This is also a small plus for an interpretation that a person is actively engaged in an activity that is damaging to you.

5. Sun (ruler of 7th) is leaving a conjunction with pluto (manipulation) and the sun would have been squaring Uranus (ruler of 1st). This would also be a plus for an interpretation that the person is engaged in a manipulative activity that concerns you.

Vista

UPDATE!!

Hi everyone! I wanted to update regarding this situation. Thankfully, the friend I care about forgave me and attended my birthday party Friday along with many other friends. We still have to sit down and talk about what happened however we enjoyed the night without any underlying tension(very thankful).There were quite a few pictures of my Bday party posted on FB my enemy would see due to mutual friends including those of me and the girl above that she tried to ruin my friendship with by forwarding her text messages. What's more, despite my enemy claiming half a dozen women were thinking of doing so after my "little display on FB," no one else left my women's group since my argument with the enemy.

What all this means, while my enemy may have been able to get a few girls on her side, she did not obtain the boycotting of me from most of our mutual friends including the main girl I spoke about above, as well as the mass exit of my women's group she was hoping for. Last night enemy reached out to me via text and asked if we could sit down and talk and if I wanted a third party, she was OK with that too as she just wanted to make things right. Even though the level of vindictiveness and desire to destroy me was beyond what anyone would consider a normal reaction, I agreed to meet with her in a couple weeks after things have settled down. I also thanked her for reaching out and trying to make things right. I will never be friends with her again because I don't trust her, but we have mutual friends so I it's best not to be angry and always trying to avoid each other when we run into each other.

Thanks again everyone. I hope this update helps.

Vista

That part I don't know and it's not likely I ever will. Enemy will never confess to altering my text and I know enough about my good friend for her to not be willing to show me the texts that were sent to her so it will not stir up trouble again. I feel in my heart that she did. I asked my friend to have enemy send a picture of these texts verses copy and paste to prove they are real. I am pretty sure my friend told the enemy this request because the enemy repeated verbatim what I said about altering text messages to another mutual friend who then forwarded the message to me. Basically, everything the enemy was accusing me of "witch hunt, "gathering information," and turning what I said around and claiming I was "altering text messages" is what she was doing to me. Enemy is a manipulative little monster.

so did she manipulate your text or not?

waybread

Vista, thanks for the update. I think you are right to keep this "enemy" at arm's length but in a cordial way, and to move on from this unpleasant incident.

tikana

That part I don't know and it's not likely I ever will. Enemy will never confess to altering my text and I know enough about my good friend for her to not be willing to show me the texts that were sent to her so it will not stir up trouble again. I feel in my heart that she did. I asked my friend to have enemy send a picture of these texts verses copy and paste to prove they are real. I am pretty sure my friend told the enemy this request because the enemy repeated verbatim what I said about altering text messages to another mutual friend who then forwarded the message to me. Basically, everything the enemy was accusing me of "witch hunt, "gathering information," and turning what I said around and claiming I was "altering text messages" is what she was doing to me. Enemy is a manipulative little monster.

Vista,
you asked a question "did she manipulate the texts and emails?"
I think Dirius and I were on the same page with a No yet your follow up posts are not connected with the question. You can find out if your messages were manipulated or not.. just ask someone to show you the copy of at least 1 of them. It is very likely that the chart is not even radical - no hour agreement.
That is why Dirius had a problem reading this chart. You are not asking what you should have been asking which is "is so and so true friend?"
Your question is like grabbing a left ear with a right hand.
T