If I apply for this job, will I get it?

WisdomJoy

Hey Team, asking if I apply for this job, will I get it.

What's amazing about the role is it's in Public Policy. I think the pay will be brutal though... :sick:

There's only a separating aspect between me L1 (Saturn) and L10 (Jupiter). My co-sig, the moon, is making an applying aspect to Jupiter. Does this count?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!
WJ

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 1.21.37 AM.png

Aria Venue

What's amazing about the role is it's in Public Policy. I think the pay will be brutal though... :sick:

There's only a separating aspect between me L1 (Saturn) and L10 (Jupiter). My co-sig, the moon, is making an applying aspect to Jupiter. Does this count?

Thanks so much!
WJ

View attachment 85401

hello Wisdom
This is not a good job (jupiter the job essentially and accidentally debilitated),but he's in saturn's(you) domicile and term (favors you) and in moon's(your co-ruler) triplicity but detriment also(detriment is stronger-harms you) and we have an applying aspect from moon(essentially strong as exalted in her triplicity and accidentally in her joy(fortified a bit), still weak as cadent and as on caput algol there's a malefic influence) to Jupiter.
So yes you may get it.However i must say that you won't like it (saturn as retrograde will be in jupiter's fall from cap and as soon moon enters in Gemini will be in jupiter's detriment)

*there's no separating aspect between saturn and jupiter

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

hello Wisdom
This is not a good job (jupiter the job essentially and accidentally debilitated),but he's in saturn's(you) domicile and term (favors you) and in moon's(your co-ruler) triplicity but detriment also(detriment is stronger-harms you) and we have an applying aspect from moon(essentially strong as exalted in her triplicity and accidentally in her joy(fortified a bit), still weak as cadent and as on caput algol there's a malefic influence) to Jupiter.
So yes you may get it.However i must say that you won't like it (saturn as retrograde will be in jupiter's fall from cap and as soon moon enters in Gemini will be in jupiter's detriment)

*there's no separating aspect between saturn and jupiter

Hi AV,

Okay, shooks. I appreciate you taking the time and providing the warning. I'm wondering if I should apply and try and see if I can hold onto it and try and find something else?

I cast another chart after this, for another role. The salary was much better but the charts are essentially the exact same.

WJ

scahm

This isn't related to astro, but as someone who works in public policy, I can confirm that it's not the most fun to do at the moment!

WisdomJoy

This isn't related to astro, but as someone who works in public policy, I can confirm that it's not the most fun to do at the moment!

Girl! Now I know why you're up in here posting a ton of charts, you're like me- a researcher! :) LOL [I do the same thing]

Also, I'm having a crisis on careers. I want to stay in corporate and maybe just do social sector consulting. Gosh, I'm so confused.

scahm

Girl! Now I know why you're up in here posting a ton of charts, you're like me- a researcher! :) LOL [I do the same thing]

Also, I'm having a crisis on careers. I want to stay in corporate and maybe just do social sector consulting. Gosh, I'm so confused.

Haha yes, you know! :lol:

I personally think consulting is a much better route to take - I want to do the same. Policy's just too frustrating when you're the one in the midst of it.

Aria Venue

Hi AV,

Okay, shooks. I appreciate you taking the time and providing the warning. I'm wondering if I should apply and try and see if I can hold onto it and try and find something else?

I cast another chart after this, for another role. The salary was much better but the charts are essentially the exact same.

WJ

Wisdom we've talked about this many times!!!! you mustn't make several charts for basically the same question!!! this is one basic rule, you have to stop this.I hope the chart i commented is not one of these cases...otherwise it will be invalid also.

So please disregard your next chart. Everything you need to know about this job is in this one, if this is the original-initial chart
Since you're desperate to find a job is up to you whether you wish to apply or not .I told you the pros and cons, dont expect horary to take decisions for you:smile:

WisdomJoy

Wisdom we've talked about this many times!!!! you mustn't make several charts for basically the same question!!! this is one basic rule, you have to stop this.I hope the chart i commented is not one of these cases...otherwise it will be invalid also.

So please disregard your next chart. Everything you need to know about this job is in this one, if this is the original-initial chart
Since you're desperate to find a job is up to you whether you wish to apply or not .I told you the pros and cons, dont expect horary to take decisions for you:smile:

No No AV, I cast another chart for a new job I want to apply to. It's not this job.

Essentially I have to write a new cover letter and the applications are exhaustive so if I see a job I'm really interested in, then I cast a chart. This was by fluke that I found the second job and then casted the chart for that one.

It's not the same job and multiple charts on it, I swear!!!!

Thanks for the help, AV.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Haha yes, you know! :lol:

I personally think consulting is a much better route to take - I want to do the same. Policy's just too frustrating when you're the one in the midst of it.

Consulting is a joke too, trust it. Are you working for the gov in policy right now?

Aria Venue

No No AV, I casted another chart for a new job I want to apply to. It's not this job.

Essentially I have to write a new cover letter and the applications are exhaustive so if I see a job I'm really interested in, then I cast a chart. This was by fluke that I found the second job and then casted the chart for that one.

It's not the same job and multiple charts on it, I swear!!!!

Thanks for the help, AV.
is the other job in another company? and when did you cast it ? 2 minutes later from this one?:whistling: you said is exactly the same chart.if its exactly the same chart(you saturn-job jupiter and moon applies to jupiter) then what I've said about this one stands also for the other chart...

WisdomJoy

is the other job in another company? and when did you cast it ? 2 minutes later from this one?:whistling: you said is exactly the same chart.if its exactly the same chart(you saturn-job jupiter and moon applies to jupiter) then what I've said about this one stands also for the other chart...

Yes, AV- you are absolutely right. This is a different role in a completely different organization.

Same chart though. So I applied your above analysis to it!

Probably I'll get fired or something.

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 11.48.11 AM.png

Aria Venue

Yes, AV- you are absolutely right. This is a different role in a completely different organization.

View attachment 85405

in order to get fired you must be hired first and this was a question about getting a job, not losing it:wink:
Any way it's up to you whether you'll apply or not to the job
i wish you all the best

WisdomJoy

in order to get fired you must be hired first and this was a question about getting a job, not losing it:wink:
Any way it's up to you whether you'll apply or not to the job
i wish you all the best

I'm applying to both! Even if I just got to the potential interviews, there's learning to be had.

Thanks, AV!

WisdomJoy
If I apply for this job, will I get it?

What's amazing about the role is it's in Public Policy. I think the pay will be brutal though...

Thanks so much!
WJ

Will you post the coordinates of the chart, I'm have a bit of a struggle making it out. I have a program that shows the cusp values and is a bit clearer. If you shouldn't wish to will understand.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Also, when I give some of my readings I ask for a few forms (numbers), usually within the limit of 3 digits or more. Care to think about the question and try?

Post Script: If you find that situation's change considering the question, they change in interpretation concerning the chart additionally: i.e., you leave and someone applies for the career and you hear through your recruiter the job is taken up, and then a month later she tells you the employer is taking applications again. You may ask the question again about that position. When major situations undergo a change in the prospective work, expectations for the work change (better position, salary, area of travel etc), you may ask another question concerning the same position or job. Just saying.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

WisdomJoy

Will you post the coordinates of the chart, I'm have a bit of a struggle making it out. I have a program that shows the cusp values and is a bit clearer. If you shouldn't wish to will understand.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Also, when I give some of my readings I ask for a few forms (numbers), usually within the limit of 3 digits or more. Care to think about the question and try?

Post Script: If you find that situation's change considering the question, they change in interpretation concerning the chart additionally: i.e., you leave and someone applies for the career and you hear through your recruiter the job is taken up, and then a month later she tells you the employer is taking applications again. You may ask the question again about that position. When major situations undergo a change in the prospective work, expectations for the work change (better position, salary, area of travel etc), you may ask another question concerning the same position or job. Just saying.

Here you go!

Wait sorry, I want to be sure I understand. I have to think of a question in relation to this position and then give you three numbers and the question?

Last edited:
WisdomJoy

okay... when thinking about the question, think of numbers spontaneously at the same time. A Kabal reading..Gematria 1,2, 3 or more numbers will work fine..will delineate them to fit into the present horary chart.

Student of Astrology:wink:

WisdomJoy

View attachment 85405

Okay, thank you- can you use this chart. Since it's the one that pays more.

168 If I go, will it help me get into the grad schools I want to go to (HK/ HBS or WBS/ HK)?

WisdomJoy,

Just to be sure, which attachment is the right one? & I take it 168 are the numbers? okay will get at it after :sleeping:and locating the attachment, umm is there one..lol..

Reply when clicking on the highlighted attachment direction sequence number, either one of them:

'Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.'

Sincerely
Student of Astrology:LOL :sleeping:

Last edited: