Ophiuchus but not Serpens?

Whoam1

What's so great about Ophiuchus and not Serpens? Most of the important section of my chart lies within Serpens with Mercury Conj Nanhai, the Sun Conj Donghai. In the earlier part of Serpens I have Venus Conj. Ba and Tianru, Zheng and Unukalhai. Although it spans 60 degrees (excluding ophiuchus which I only have one outer planet in anyway ironically). I could easky use one half a Serpens which would be the size if a normal sign and have more personality than these uber modern sidrealists are giving to Ophiuchous.

"Constellation Serpens is like Saturn and Mars. It is said to give wisdom, craft, deceit, malice, a feeble will and danger of poison."

It is said most of Ophiuchous's bad traits come from Serpens anyway, and Ophiuchous was for a very long time just a part of Serpens all together.

(This is just for fun, in not attacking the traditional zodiac in anyway, although it would be fun saying in a Serpens.)

dr. farr

Serpens is closely connected with Ophiuchus, the "serpent" is in the "hands" of the Ophiuchus figure-still, Serpens has its own indications and so do its leading stars.

Whoam1

Serpens is closely connected with Ophiuchus, the "serpent" is in the "hands" of the Ophiuchus figure-still, Serpens has its own indications and so do its leading stars.

I'm saying that some people preach using oph. However do to latitude some people have Serpens placements and but they value oph more (it does cross the elliptic I do understand that reasoning).

I have actually looked at the astromny behind my zodiac and I'm finding it much more reliable and relatable.

CapAquaPis

In relation to this topic, I like to rearrange the astrological zodiac year to fit 13 signs. Every 28 days is a sign, but not too correct. Or the 14 signs with Orion.
I find Ophiuchus to have special meaning, influence and importance.

However, I go by this version (sidereal).
Aquarius (Feb 16-Mar 14), Pisces (Mar 15-Apr 13), Aries (Apr 14-May 14), Taurus (May 15-Jun 15), Gemini (Jun 16-Jul 16), Cancer (Jul 17-Aug 17), Leo (Aug 18-Sep 18), Virgo (Sep 19-Oct 19), Libra (Oct 20-Nov 18), Scorpio (Nov 19-Dec 17), Sagittarius (Dec 18-Jan 16) and Capricorn (Jan 17-Feb 15).

Parazodiacs for Scorpio and Sagittarius: Ophiuchus, Capricorn and Aquarius: Aquila, Pisces and Aries: Cetus, Taurus and Gemini: Orion, Cancer and Leo: Sextans, and Virgo and Libra: Draco (the tail sliced off the arctic one not on the ecliptic) - this tail is the faint pre-1930 constellation not recognized by the IAU.