Tell me what's good!

Sagakkan

Dear friends,

I was wondering if there were any good transits about to happen in my chart. THe reason is I can see where the rough parts are. And when I say rough I mean really rough. Saturn started in on my 12th and 1st house planets this summer, presently sits atop my sun and ascendant, at the same time as Pluto started to transit through my natal Saturn and Neptune. Also, I think the solar eclipse on May 20th last year may have "zapped" my 2nd house (opposition), since on that very day a traumatic event occured, which has since gone on to affect my physical health and appearance, which in turn has gone on to bring my life into complete chaos.

SO I was wondering if there are any truly, powerfully fortuitous transits in store for me soon? Obviously I can just go on google and look up every transit but I want to see what adepts have to say about my chart in specific. I really want great things to come from all of this trouble!

Also, I am wondering if there is anything in my chart about:

- Greatness, a great destiny that involves a lot of adventure, also artistic pursuits but on a very large scale (like Wagner or Walt Disney).
- Shamanic/ psychic abilities and sensitivity, personal power.

Thank you!! (chart attached).

Attachments

• astro_24at_01_maximillian_hauser_2013123.57191.21579.jpg
    astro_24at_01_maximillian_hauser_2013123.57191.21579.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 24

Silversong

Hi! Welcome to AstroWeekly! :smile:

I'm a novice and I don't know anything about interpreting transits, but I hope there are some good ones coming your way! Also, it might be helpful to ask this question in the transits sub-forum to see if anyone who knows more about it would see it and talk with you.

I was drawn to your questions about your chart at the end: You have major Scorpio energy and pretty much the exact words you chose "shamanic/psychic abilities and sensitivity, personal power" are ones that I've seen attributed to Scorpio suns, Scorpio ascendants, and Plutonian types (all of which apply to you!). Is that something you identify well with and wanted to know about if it shows in your chart? :joyful:

Also, I think that having a Leo Midheaven would correspond well with aspirations to greatness, but I don't really know how its opposition to your north node would affect the way that plays out.

Sorry I couldn't answer your main question, but I hope this helped!

Sagakkan

Hi! Welcome to AstroWeekly! :smile:

I'm a novice and I don't know anything about interpreting transits, but I hope there are some good ones coming your way! Also, it might be helpful to ask this question in the transits sub-forum to see if anyone who knows more about it would see it and talk with you.

I was drawn to your questions about your chart at the end: You have major Scorpio energy and pretty much the exact words you chose "shamanic/psychic abilities and sensitivity, personal power" are ones that I've seen attributed to Scorpio suns, Scorpio ascendants, and Plutonian types (all of which apply to you!). Is that something you identify well with and wanted to know about if it shows in your chart? :joyful:

Also, I think that having a Leo Midheaven would correspond well with aspirations to greatness, but I don't really know how its opposition to your north node would affect the way that plays out.

Sorry I couldn't answer your main question, but I hope this helped!

Hey Silversong. Yes to the question in your second paragraph :smile: The accuracy of the planets according to sign and house in my chart is what has drawn me to astrology in part, the congruencies are uncanny. Overall it is too intellectual/ analytical an endeavor for someone like me (who prefers to work on a completely intuitive/ energetic level) to become virtuosic at, but it seems to be accurate for my personality and what goes on in my life, which is why I asked the question about transits (that are good, specifically in relation to my chart). I hope if I copied this post into the transit forum it would not be breaking any rules?

Slightmax

Saturn crossing the ac and natal sun for the 1st time in the middle of Dec., Then the 2nd time end of april/early may, then final 3rd in sept. During this time period Stress and the weight of the world will be on your shoulders. Most people will get sick, cold or flu type sickness, when saturn transits either the natal sun or moon.

Now the 2nd pass of saturn should be the real problem, and you'll have to wait for saturn to go SD on July 8, around that date is when the "weight" will be lifted, then the 3rd pass everything should be done.

But your wanting to know when something good is going to happy for you, the North node will be transiting your Sun and Ac in end of oct. By this time saturn will be at work in your 1st house, changing how you see the world and how the world sees you. The north node alot of times represents the public. With Leo on your Mc It would be safe to say your ego will shine, a few times!

Mid of Aug you get your Jupiter return. Most of my books refer to Jupiter returns as one of the most fortunate times in peoples lives, at ages 12,24,36, 48 etc... Jupiter will also be Trining your Stellium bunched up around your Asc. Now the Trine in Predictive Astrology means Speed. So it will happen without much effort, and quickly. Jupiter also rules your 2nd house so i see your self worth and confidence peaking, and maybe even some money and gifts coming your way.

Perhaps the Saturn transits are talking about your Job, doing the dirty work in the first have of 2013 and then receiving the rewards in the 2nd half of the year. The reward will cause a power play with someone close to you, you may move and lose some of your material objects but youll get freedom and a chance to start over.

Just for the record i've only been studying Astrology for 2 years, and I have about 15 books in my collection, so i could be wrong on a few things.

My mother had saturn move over her Asc last year and it was difficult for her. But now she sees the world differently and has rebuilt a better life for herself. Even started a home bussiness. Saturn in the 1st house will cause you to accomplishment great things in your life. Something you have been thinking about the last few years.

Last edited:

Sagakkan

Thanks slightmax! Very informative!

Just to inform you for your studies my Saturn transits are not job-related, as I have never had a hardcore job. But I have lost my identity to a large percent, who I once was, what I once had, what made me feel secure, all of these things have been taken from me for indefinite amounts of time; dealing with extreme fear, uncertainty, and shame has been a part of this experience. It has definitely transformed how I see the world big-time, though I believe ultimately in a positive way.

But I am happy to know there are some good transits ahead!