Black Lives Matter, Marxist?

david starling

Trump rescinded Obama's guidelines to demilitarize the police in 2017. He favors using the military against non-violent civil disobedience by American citizens, and even totally peaceful protests.

Dirius

I don't like any of the choices for 2020 but will probably vote for Trump because I like his law and order mentality and his awareness of how dangerous terrorism is (domestic and international). He speaks out against BLM but his opponent Joe Biden is either too afraid or believes they are a benign group of thugs. I made this decision just recently as I've always supported the Democrats and oppose many of Trump's policies but I honestly believe the country needs a decisive, strong leader at this time. Now, can we get back on track for I'm not happy with David's interrogation. :sick:

David is scared because you are prime evidence of their biggest fear: that the BLM movement has backfired on them.

Lot of moderate liberals are now thinking the same as you are:"I don't like Trump, but at least he is not trying to destroy the country from the inside".

There are probably thousands of people like you. And that terrifies them.

As for Trump's policys, his economic policies are great in my opinion. The rest of his policys are of my liking, but I understand why people may disagree.

david starling

I don't like any of the choices for 2020 but will probably vote for Trump because I like his law and order mentality and his awareness of how dangerous terrorism is (domestic and international). He speaks out against BLM but his opponent Joe Biden is either too afraid or believes they are a benign group of thugs. I made this decision just recently as I've always supported the Democrats and oppose many of Trump's policies but I honestly believe the country needs a decisive, strong leader at this time. Now, can we get back on track for I'm not happy with David's interrogation. :sick:

I'm not happy with your sudden approval of our "Dictator-in-Chief".
But, you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

blackbery

I think it's the right thing for him to speak out against such a violent group or maybe you agree with BLM hateful chant of killing police whether they are black or white or asian they couldn't care about any of them, they want them dead.

Trump also criticized cuts to the city’s police department and wrote on Twitter that Mayor Bill de Blasio’s decision to paint Black Lives Matter on the street outside Trump Tower is “denigrating this luxury Avenue”.

“This will further antagonize New York’s Finest, who LOVE New York & vividly remember the horrible BLM chant, ‘Pigs In A Blanket, Fry ‘Em Like Bacon,’” Trump wrote. “Maybe our GREAT Police, who have been neutralized and scorned by a mayor who hates & disrespects them, won’t let this symbol of hate be affixed to New York’s greatest street. Spend this money fighting crime instead!”

Trump's fanning the flames, instead of doing the job as this nation's President to calm things down. It's part of his reelection strategy.

david starling

David is scared because you are prime evidence of their biggest fear: that the BLM movement has backfired on them.

Lot of moderate liberals are now thinking the same as you are:"I don't like Trump, but at least he is not trying to destroy the country from the inside".

There are probably thousands of people like you. And that terrifies them.

As for Trump's policys, his economic policies are great in my opinion. The rest of his policys are of my liking, but I understand why people may disagree.

I don't even care about Black Lives Matter. It's just a wake-up call to the real Civil Rights Movement to get moving again. It's been resting on its laurels for way too long.

blackbery

Get over yourself David, it's about BLM and stop following me like JupiterAC did to push me off the thread. :andy:
We NEED a dictator now to stand up against the left who have gone nuts and support anarchy, violence and death.

I'm not happy with your sudden approval of our "Dictator-in-Chief".
But, you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

Last edited:

david starling

I think it's the right thing for him to speak out against such a violent group or maybe you agree with BLM hateful chant of killing police whether they are black or white or asian they couldn't care about any of them, they want them dead.

Trump also criticized cuts to the city’s police department and wrote on Twitter that Mayor Bill de Blasio’s decision to paint Black Lives Matter on the street outside Trump Tower is “denigrating this luxury Avenue”.

“This will further antagonize New York’s Finest, who LOVE New York & vividly remember the horrible BLM chant, ‘Pigs In A Blanket, Fry ‘Em Like Bacon,’” Trump wrote. “Maybe our GREAT Police, who have been neutralized and scorned by a mayor who hates & disrespects them, won’t let this symbol of hate be affixed to New York’s greatest street. Spend this money fighting crime instead!”

The police are a violent group, and so is the National Guard. You have no objection to their excesses?

Police have been killing at least twice the number of black people than their percentage of the overall population, and double that number of white people, in addition to many brown people.

You have no problem with that?

Dirius

Police have been killing at least twice the number of black people than their percentage of the overall population, and double that number of white people, in addition to many brown people.

Interesting.

So there is more police brutality against whites than there is against blacks?

So you are saying All lives matter?

david starling

I would suggest more psychological screening of police recruits, to weed out the bad apples, as well as higher salaries in recompense for doing a dangerous job in the least violent way possible.

Dirius

I would suggest more psychological screening of police recruits, to weed out the bad apples, as well as higher salaries in recompense for doing a dangerous job in the least violent way possible.

So you are saying the democrats who run Minneapolis city didn't do a good job?

david starling

Interesting.

So there is more police brutality against whites than there is against blacks?

So you are saying All lives matter?

That's a slogan supporting the police killings of black citizens at a ratio twice their percentage of the population compared to the ratio of white citizens they kill each year.

I'm saying POLICE BRUTALITY MATTERS!

blackbery

You think a violent group who want to eliminate the police force within 5 years is going to go away quietly into that good night?:crying:
They are just getting started.:sad:
This is why I will vote for Trump; the country has to be protected from the woke left who have put control in the hands of violent thugs.

I predict it will fade away unless it becomes non-violent, as it originally claimed it is.
.?

blackbery

Do you blame all white people because some belong to the KKK? :surprised:
You blame all cops for the actions of a few.:annoyed:

POLICE LIVES MATTER.

That's a slogan supporting the police killings of black citizens at a ratio twice their percentage of the population compared to the ratio of white citizens they kill each year.

I'm saying POLICE BRUTALITY MATTERS!

david starling

So you are saying the democrats who run Minneapolis city didn't do a good job?

It's happening all across the country. Time for Federal authorities to step in and regulate the situation, like in all cases of the violation of Civil Rights. That's what ended the Jim Crow era.

blackbery

The police are not a violent group but they deal with violent criminals and a tiny percentage have killed black people but you lump them exactly as BLM portrays them.

You don't have a problem with the black on black crime which kills young black males primarily in the thousands each year. :sad:

Keeping your head buried in the sand about who is the violent group not helping solve the problem.

The police are a violent group, and so is the National Guard. You have no objection to their excesses?

You have no problem with that?