Take a Predictive Guess?!

Kerrie

Hi Everyone,

My sister is preggers and due on the 20th September, although the baby is 2 weeks bigger than it should be.

We also dont know the sex yet... my sister and her partner wanted the surprise... me I would want to know ASAP.

Anyway just wondering if anyone wanted to have a predictive guess on the date and sex. We have our own betting here with my family :) ... but its not an astro prediction.

Here is her chart...

647248bb342fdb710.gif

Now what do I think... I dont think its going to be a Sun Virgo... just because my sister has a lot of Pisces (like me)... our family is made up of 3 Pisces girls and 2 Libras boys... so thats where I am getting that from.

Are there any transits that bring on birth that anyone knows?

Kerrie

I think its going to be a girl... just because I had a dream and she told me... lol, Im not sure what to look for in the chart!

cassanra

I first thought maybe pull up a lunar chart and see where the moon is. ..around that time. When I looked at the chart my instinct was that you would want to see when the moon crosses the IC and the last planet it crosses is mars ruler of her fifth chart. I have no idea but try pulling up her lunar chart for the month she is supposed to be due.

cassanra

Oh lord I am out of my element but I see in the fifth house it is ruled by merc and merc ruler of fifth is conjunct venus....female..The moon has just passed the ascendant that might be the time or else Uranus is opposite indicating some sort of sudden or unexpected nature to it. Uranus rules the 10th house...Gosh this is kind of exciting.....my bets are (since clearly I am not sure I know what I am doing on this area) is its a girl and she will come unexpectedly around the 15th of sept when the moon conjuncts the uranus opposition to merc/venus....

Kerrie

Well my dad (babies grandfather) also guessed the 15th and a girl unastrologically, lol. He thinks that its going to weigh 7 pounds 9... now this maybe is out because the baby approx weight a couple of weeks ago was 6 pounds 6 and I think babies are supposed to grow at great lengths at the end.

Kingsley

I think it will be either the 19th sept or 10th sept

Oh what the hell, I will go with 10th Sept. I cant see much conection to the mothers chart for those times so perhaps it will be a girl and her chart will reflect elements of her fathers chart. It really is guessing when it comes to sex.

It is interesting to see that her prog Sun is at the Venus/Mars conjunction right now. I reckon Pluto going direct will do it.

kingsley

Mr stellium

I notice that both parents have Uranus in the 5th house. My guess would be a boy with Aquarius or Leo rising (Since both parents have important angles in the leo/aquarius axis) If not that, then about late morning or midday on September 12th when the moon will be mid-Aquarius.

Kingsley

Ok, I change my "guess" back to the 19th Sept based on age harmonics. Be around 5 10 pm whatever day it turns out I reckon.

kingsley

pallas

I'll say.. Sept 4th around 12:28am...if not twins I will go with a girl.:D

Since I see so much duality here I will take a second pick..
Sept 10th 5:28 pm...still a girl

Last edited:

Kerrie

pallas said:
She's not having twins is she? Any in the family?

Not on the mothers side... and isnt that where twins come from? Not sure about the fathers side.

The ultrasound shows just one buba... but there could be one that magically appears... we have enough clothes and toys and play things for an extra too ;) - its the first grandchild in both families.

I cant wait to show my sister this thread!

Kingsley

The baby is holding out to be a Libran by the sounds of things.

All the best to the Mother as she and everyone else is kept waiting by this one.
k

cassanra

I guess it is time to do a new luanr chart. The last chart showed us that uranus was opposite the fifth house showing something unexpected and I am laughing as Taurus was on the ascendant indicated "stubborness:). Now we are in a new lunar month and virgo is on the asc with saturn in the first house ruling the fifth house....delays....no kidding:) but saturn trines jupiter in the fifth and lunar is on the MC. I looked at the transits and it appears that the moon will be conjunct this saturn jupiter trine on the 28th in the wee hours of the morning. I think again there are some unexpected things as uranus is sitting there and i wonder:) both jupiter and saturn are masculine signs...I thought it was a girl and now I am wondering hmmm the other thing is that her fifth house indicates three children if we go by mars, venus and merc in her fifth. Mars is in libra in her fifth and would be first....so I am changing my bet:) (since I have a fifty-fifty chance) Keep us posted....