In Short, How ****** Am I?

oldsoulvocalist

So whenever people look into my astrology, at really any level, I get some really interesting comments.

I'll just post the chart, put some aspects and shapes that have brought up concern in others, and then leave it up to interpretation.

Here's my chart for reference.

So:
  • I have a pretty brutal 4H.
  • Scorpio Moon (29º) (very loosely, but some still consider) conjunct Pluto
  • Chiron conjunct IC (also 4H)
  • Pisces Sun 8H
  • Mars in Aries 8H (so apparently a really brutal death)
  • That goddamn Mars-Mercury-Saturn conjunction
  • That focused yod-like configuration with Mars, Venus-Uranus, NN, SN-Jupiter

Basically, I don't have a frame of reference for how negative these aspects are, what positive aspects I have in my chart in relation to these, and just generally if I'm destined to have a crazy/shitty life. Especially interested in the yod-like configuration if anyone can speak to it, but any comments are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

StillOne

Personally, I don't think you have a terrible chart by any means. Depending on which house system you use, your Mars could actually be in house 9 since it's really close to the house cusp. Your Merc, Mars and Saturn conjunction doesn't really strike me as terrible either. I'm thinking Saturn tones down the Aries nature a bit which, IMO, could actually be a benefit by adding a bit of discipline here.

You have a large amount of healthy, facilitating "blue" aspects. I'd be more concerned if there was an abundance of challenging "red" aspects.

Most astrologers don't consider "points" such as the north node into Yod configurations. That said, some do, especially when it's at the apex such as yours. AW member, R4aven, does use the NN in Yod interpretations. Consider PM'ing her for a possible interpretation on it.

Everyone has to have Chiron and Pluto in their chart somewhere. Maybe this configuration, in your chart, helps make someone an old soul vocalist? :wink:

Best wishes and welcome to the board. :joyful:

Last edited:
Astrology is not destiny only probability due the the manner in which the planets are configured. You will probably find that your natal astrology will generally manifest appropriately no matter what you do or where you go because while it describes your energetic pattern of expressions and attractions, but there are still a number of grooves which the currents can run into. It is up to you to direct and use it.

For example you think having Mars in the 8th means you will have a violent death, which is more than jumping the gun. The 8th house is not specifically about death, but transformations and transactions; Mars is strengthened in it's own sign, as well as it's own house (traditionally) and this might point to self-direction and boldness in matters of business and power.

I am told planetary geometry matters more than sign and house placement, and looking at your chart I see a lot of sextiles and trines and not so many stressful aspects, which actually indicates ease and talent (which, still, may or may not be capitalized upon; it is all up to Will).

Here is some information about Yods.
General Functioning: http://sisterrayastrology.com/power.htm
Sign-by-Sign Delineation: https://www.plutoschild.com/books/quincunxes/

Last edited: