A Psychological Test

sequestra

Here's an even weirder one. Try it. :lol:
http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html

Always happy in a crowd, you love to converse, to relate, and above all to have fun. You tend to think in a more holistic manner than many others. Like a crow you are attracted to shiny objects, new ideas, playful exciting colors and the thrill of a new personal relationship. You love to talk or gossip. You are highly invested in the reality of day-to-day life. Practicality is far more important than issues of honor or allegiance. You are a creature of the here and now. You are a natural multi-tasker, often switching mid-thought from one duty to another. You have a flair for presenting your personality in your work, and are known as a great storyteller and natural actor. You are very skilled at taking in a barrage of information and distilling what is most important from it. Naturally charming, you are quick to win new friends. Over stimulation is a danger.

Oh and I'm not a psychopath.

Choe

Hey, I got it right! But...I'm not a psychopath. I can't even kill a bug! (Well, except for roaches and mosquitoes...) I just have many planets in Scorpio, all square Pluto. :D

I think prominent Virgo could answer this right too. virgo and scorpio have detective minds. I say detective, as I don't think this test shows psychopathic mind necessarily, but also a subtle,discerning mind.

Last edited:

DreamingTheSeas

At first, the woman's behavior did not make sense to me whatshoever. But then i came up with this:

"Later, she found out the man was related to her sister in some way. This made her so jealous she couldn't stand it."

I made the bold part up in order to make some sense out of the woman's behavior. But then i thought it over and decided to use the given information only while, at the same time, trying to empathize with the woman's feelings. So, this is the logic i used:

1. Woman is at her mother's funeral.
  2. Woman meets a man during the funeral.
  3. Woman falls in love with said man.
  4. Woman lost contact with that man and is unable to re-contact him.
  5. Woman is very troubled by this, she wants to meet that man again no matter what.
  6. Woman thinks on how to manage to do that.
  7. Woman notes she has no info about that man, she can't meet him...
  8. But woman realizes she already has some info... the man was at her mother's funeral. She could meet him again if she goes to her mother's funeral again...
  9. But the woman's mother is already dead and the funeral is over. There will be no other funeral of her mother, so she can't meet the man again...
  10. But the woman thinks maybe a funeral of her mother isn't really a requirement. A relative's funeral should be enough.
  11. Woman thinks maybe she could wait for another relative's death. But no, she couldn't bear to wait so long. In fact, woman feels she cannot wait any longer.
  12. Woman decides she won't wait until another relative dies, so she has no choice but to make that happen NOW. But how?
  13. Woman thinks of her sister... if she kills her... maybe, that man would show up again. Woman knows she is taking a big chance, but...
  14. Woman kills her sister.

So the answer would be: "She killed her sister so she could have a chance of meeting the man again."

Edit: I can think like a psycho if i make my mind up to do it :)

Oh my God!!! You spend a lot of time and thoughts to it!!! Do you have a sister?:tongue:

serafin5

Results: Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the world, which can often be misunderstood by those around you. Innovative in the extreme, you can often think yourself right out of the correct answer to a given problem. Many times you are referred to as your own worst enemy. You tire very quickly of routine and so make poor clerks or administrative help. You also have no respect for authority and little patience for those you regard as inferior, most especially those in charge. Experimentation is your watchword and can occasionally lead to experience for its own sake and shallow decadence. Your thought can sometimes be scattered and disconnected. :lol:

That was so cool; they got me pegged pretty right on. I feel stupid now that I didnt write down their little paragraph but the jist of it was that I am quiet on the outside but I am also the "unknown hero" who swoops in the help out in emergencies then fade back into the woodwork.

Thank you, that was really really unique!
Serafin5:w00t:

t

Rebel Uranian

I'm not a psychopath. I thought she killed the sister because the man was the sister's lover and if she killed her then he'd switch to loving her.

Quiet and very self-assured, you tend to keep your own council. Pragmatic and practical to a fault, you are not one to worry about the finer points of philosophical discourse [I can prove that I don't exist, and I enjoy doing so. try me.] In fact, because you are very much an individualist, you often finds yourself at odds with the established truth or the wishes of the majority. You will often earn the wrath of an employer by taking upon yourself decisions which are rightly those of your manager [I don't have the nerve to do such.] You are not one to take credit unless it is deserved [?.] Similarly however, you will also not happily give credit where it is not due. In a romantic relationship you can be very frustrating. While you do care deeply and sincerely, and are willing to work at a relationship, your confidence in your own abilities can on occasion make it difficult to see the world from a partner’s point of view. Quiet and stoic at times, you can drive a more emotional individual completely up the wall [this actually makes sense...] You can become overstressed and fatigued without knowing it. Taking time to rest between bouts of hard work can help to prevent a breakdown later on. [all this is about right]

I tried doing it a second time to see what happened:

Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Omg like a revised episode of tales from the crypt with Danny Devito and the identical twins? He was dating both the identical twins, then they sawed him in half so they could both share him. ANYWAYS, I got the answer right because I have heard this thing several times before, my original answer was "cuz the biatch owed her money" but I was in my gangster phase (jk I don't remember my original response I think I just said cuz she was nuts)

Rebel Uranian I got the same as the first one you got but it means nothing cuz non of it made any sense.

Quiet and very self-assured, you tend to keep your own council. Pragmatic and practical to a fault, you are not one to worry about the finer points of philosophical discourse. In fact, because you are very much an individualist, you often finds yourself at odds with the established truth or the wishes of the majority. (NOPE) You will often earn the wrath of an employer by taking upon yourself decisions which are rightly those of your manager.(NOPE I GET PROMOTED) You are not one to take credit unless it is deserved. Similarly however, you will also not happily give credit where it is not due. In a romantic relationship you can be very frustrating.(NO IT IS AN HONOUR TO DATE ME) While you do care deeply and sincerely, and are willing to work at a relationship, your confidence in your own abilities can on occasion make it difficult to see the world from a partner’s point of view. (No I am more empathetic than a midwife dolphine reincarnation of Mother Terressa) Quiet(maybe when I momentarily choke on food) and stoic at times, you can drive a more emotional individual completely up the wall. You can become overstressed and fatigued without knowing it.(YEah I work harder than everyone for sure) http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html

Rating 1 and a half out of 20 mischievous leprechauns tripping on acid

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

Result #3! "What the heck?!?!?" in an official manner!

You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

Lightrider

This is the 5th time i got these results and there's nothing i can disagree (except for the perfection part) with so...

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

Moog

That was different.

Your power comes from an ability to sense how things might be and to proclaim this possibility with a great force and willingness to act. You have a tendency to be romantic, and can be an idealist. This sense of how the world can be is often expressed with self-deprecatory humor. Because of your need to address the immediacy of the moment, you may not think things through to their logical end, relying instead on a feeling for how a situation SHOULD end. You need to be liked and appreciated by others, although your attention often wanders. Sometimes you neglect old friends in favor of a new or exciting acquaintance. You have a real difficulty being alone. Often you will seem to know how to handle a situation without exactly knowing HOW you know this. Your thoughts are often shallow. While in the excitement of the moment you can obsess about a task at hand. If it should become rote and unexciting, however, it can be dropped just as quickly.

serafin5

[/I]I tried doing it a second time to see what happened:

Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent.

This is the one I keep getting and for the most part it has a ring of truth to it. What an awesome thread!!!

Thanks PTV!
Also, I am not a psychopath, thank God. Now if I could get my brother to do it I bet he would get it in a heartbeat.

Serafin5

Love2Know

Ahhhhhh but psychopaths are also giant liars and they lie to look good, so they don't usually answer things honestly. Unless they want to "show off" then they might slip but take it back after. Some can be masters at 'outward social acceptability'. So it's tricky! Plus they usually have little interest in introspection. So I have heard/

Love2Know

Yeah exactly lolllllllllll What is your area of focus fullmoonlibra? Do you think Princess Jasims character is libra or do you just like her?

fullmoonlibra

Yeah exactly lolllllllllll What is your area of focus fullmoonlibra? Do you think Princess Jasims character is libra or do you just like her?

I am actually still student, two years before I graduate, but from time to time I give therapy to people who find me through people I know.
I use client centered techniques but I want to become researcher, not a psychotherapist :joyful:

And my avatar is princess Jasmine because of:
I think I look like her
In this avatar she looks sweet and kind, like the sign libra
And it's a cartoon, it represents my moon singleton, so my inner infant :happy:

Love2Know

Very cool thanks for sharing:D I love psych courses, I originally wanted to become a marketing psychologist but now just I'm in sociology. Psych and socio proffs seemed to be at war lol, at least at my school a few years ago, now it seems they are merging in some areas, the sociology of psychology is now an emerging field. Still love to take the courses as electives but they are usually all full, only when I get lucky lol. I also enjoy business, managment and marketing electives were psych and socio come in handy. Except for a course called abnormal psychology and the teacher ruined the course made it horrible boring and dry I was so upset. She would give exams after an hour lecture........ Omg *shudders* but she did get me into the show the united states of tara. I always figured Jasmine as aqua but I see libra influence!

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

Very cool thanks for sharing:D I love psych courses, I originally wanted to become a marketing psychologist but now just I'm in sociology. Psych and socio proffs seemed to be at war lol, at least at my school a few years ago, now it seems they are merging in some areas, the sociology of psychology is now an emerging field. Still love to take the courses as electives but they are usually all full, only when I get lucky lol. I also enjoy business, managment and marketing electives were psych and socio come in handy. Except for a course called abnormal psychology and the teacher ruined the course made it horrible boring and dry I was so upset. She would give exams after an hour lecture........ Omg *shudders* but she did get me into the show the united states of tara.

After psy, I am going to take a master degree in sociology maybe, not sure yet

Love2Know

Hahah cool I was considering applying for a masters in psych or management because the only prospects I have to continue in socio and get a decent job would be a statistics analyst for a business firm or government organization and I hate stats lol. Or get a PHD in socio which I am frankly tired of school. I might just end up going to trade school (Such as culinary) when my degree is over and possibly acquire some management or HR certificates along the way, who knows! Everyone close to me tells me to become a social worker, apparently I have the 'vibe', anyways Good studies to you! Sociology is a fun field to be in on the more theory side anyways. Unless, you are more technically inclined and enjoy stats or research a lot! Also I found a lot of the psych profs phds rather clinical and a lot absolutism going on, too much for my linking. I would describe my socio profs as liberal hippies lol who stress the importance of critical thinking and acquiring facts and judgments for yourself, not to just give into others theories or organisations (big powers), they also bash the business department a lot which is funny. You can argue with them on exams and still get decent marks. Well it depends on the prof, I had a social theory course where the teacher was pretty strict and concrete in her general style. I am a veteran of my undergrad degree lol, been there super long I am good at helping the new students with which profs to take etc lol mc taurus, chrion 10th house Gemini! Also, a lot of socio theorists I study are taurus suns..... karl marx etc. Oh darnit I have a chiron square Jupiter and chrion opposition uranus pfft. Will I ever get a profession lol.

Last edited: