A Psychological Test

piercethevale

I received this in the mail.

Psychopath Test (Not a joke, very interesting.)

This is not a trick or a joke.
Read the question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result.
It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right. Few people do...

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister..

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below]

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer.. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you..

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take your crazy *** off my e-mail list!:rightful:

Last edited:

Shadowflash

Hey, I got it right! But...I'm not a psychopath. I can't even kill a bug! (Well, except for roaches and mosquitoes...) I just have many planets in Scorpio, all square Pluto. :D

byjove

Account Closed
Interesting! Thanks for that!

I answered incorrectly....I thought there was no motive...she just let it rip (not all of us react that way...but stil).

tikana

lol

my answer was more distubing.. they "did it" in the spare coffin. so killing her sister will give the killer time to do it in the coffin before her sister gets there.

cirrus1

Here's an even weirder one. Try it. :lol:

http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html

Results: Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the world, which can often be misunderstood by those around you. Innovative in the extreme, you can often think yourself right out of the correct answer to a given problem. Many times you are referred to as your own worst enemy. You tire very quickly of routine and so make poor clerks or administrative help. You also have no respect for authority and little patience for those you regard as inferior, most especially those in charge. Experimentation is your watchword and can occasionally lead to experience for its own sake and shallow decadence. Your thought can sometimes be scattered and disconnected. :lol:

piercethevale

That was interesting. It was a little too curt or minimal in it's directives as I wan't sure exactly what it was asking of me on a couple/few of the questions...and so I just kinda picked one by a sort of a gut feeling ...some kinda instinct...
I got this description for myself.
"You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view."

...it does sound like me a lot...the part about...a imagining of interior lives for people I know in order to some how fantasize their existence into my own 'fantasy world' or some pipe dream only applies to me in regard to Maggie Gyllenhaal...:kissing::wink:

Last edited:

positive

Banned
I knew this "test" before, though I have a good memory normally I had to read the answer again. I remember that I gave the same explanation as now (although I tried hard). I was sure it was for money, lol. very funny.

Last edited:

Rachna94

Quite true indeed.

Results: Fond of tradition, but attached more to the joy of human interaction, you are often a beacon of hope to those members of society who have lost faith or who are in need of succor. You are often emotional, and this emotionality is rarely held in check. Kind and helping by nature, when affronted you will explode, and just as suddenly when the pain has passed return to normalcy again. On occasion this quick and vibrant emotionality is translated into a life on the stage or screen. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, but can sometimes be left confused and uncertain in times of stress or when tough decisions must be made. You avoid conflict, tending to stay out of trouble in hopes that the group will benefit most from this behavior. Because you have trouble putting your own needs first, you will be put in much stress if you find yourself in an unequal relationship, one in which your partner is not as giving as you are.

pizzagirl543

I first thought the woman killed her sister for trying to hit on the guy but then I got it... right. I'm a bit terrified, yet feel accomplished for getting it right LOL. My chart has a lot of Scorpio in it too, maybe that's partially why.

Last edited:

Ixaee

The only answer I could think of was;

"The sister found Dream Guy and slept with him before she could.... or she found out dream guy was inlove with her sister instead, or some such?" :lol:

Ixaee

I got:

Often concerned with right and wrong, and punctilious in expressing it, you are best represented by the Customs Agent or the IRS inspector. Initially seen by others as cold or uncaring, you are difficult for those more spontaneous members of society to understand. You are extremely stable, responsible and dependable. You manifest an amazing ability to concentrate on the issue at hand, and are difficult to distract from issues that are important. You manifest a great sense of loyalty to your employers and your government. You tend to show love through a display of committed works, believing that actions speak louder than words. You are also resistant to change and tend to believe that the old ways are best. If a behavior has been successful in the past, why would anyone want to change? You work best in a controlled environment.

Im an IRS inspector who is loyal to my boss and government :lol::lol::alien: kinda true... I do kiss up to my superiors (naturally) :kissing:

Last edited:

Fragoso

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer.. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you..

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take your crazy *** off my e-mail list!:rightful:

xD I didn't aswer that! :innocent:
I said she was jealous of her sister xD

Lightrider

At first, the woman's behavior did not make sense to me whatshoever. But then i came up with this:

"Later, she found out the man was related to her sister in some way. This made her so jealous she couldn't stand it."

I made the bold part up in order to make some sense out of the woman's behavior. But then i thought it over and decided to use the given information only while, at the same time, trying to empathize with the woman's feelings. So, this is the logic i used:

1. Woman is at her mother's funeral.
  2. Woman meets a man during the funeral.
  3. Woman falls in love with said man.
  4. Woman lost contact with that man and is unable to re-contact him.
  5. Woman is very troubled by this, she wants to meet that man again no matter what.
  6. Woman thinks on how to manage to do that.
  7. Woman notes she has no info about that man, she can't meet him...
  8. But woman realizes she already has some info... the man was at her mother's funeral. She could meet him again if she goes to her mother's funeral again...
  9. But the woman's mother is already dead and the funeral is over. There will be no other funeral of her mother, so she can't meet the man again...
  10. But the woman thinks maybe a funeral of her mother isn't really a requirement. A relative's funeral should be enough.
  11. Woman thinks maybe she could wait for another relative's death. But no, she couldn't bear to wait so long. In fact, woman feels she cannot wait any longer.
  12. Woman decides she won't wait until another relative dies, so she has no choice but to make that happen NOW. But how?
  13. Woman thinks of her sister... if she kills her... maybe, that man would show up again. Woman knows she is taking a big chance, but...
  14. Woman kills her sister.

So the answer would be: "She killed her sister so she could have a chance of meeting the man again."

Edit: I can think like a psycho if i make my mind up to do it :)

Last edited: