Neptune square 3rd house? The beginning of tremors in my hands?

duenderoja

Neptune square 3rd house? The beginning of tremors in my hands?

Neptune squared my natal Mercury in March of last year. The tremors began as a light twitch then, but progressed to full blown jerking around by June.

The third house typically represents the hands, and Mercury is in the third. Neptune squared my Uranus 13° (3rd) before Mercury, so that is what probably laid the groundwork for this neural issue, you think?

Typically I do not care for transit astrology- but I am looking and thinking.

Last edited:

docker

Yes the transit of Neptune to your Uranus first affected your nervous system. Check also the ruler of 12th and Asc. Why don't you post your chart? It would be easier.

katydid

The nice thing about transits is that, often, the effects go away or dwindle when the planets move on. :sideways:

Especially Neptune, as it may often dissipate. Or disappear altogether. Unless the effects caused atrophy or permanent weakness. But often it does not cause permanent damage.

My friend had Neptune crossing late Aquarius ascendant and she began passing out, with no warning. She would feel weak, get dizzy and black out. The doctor was uncertain about the cause. Her fainting spells went away when Neptune left Aquarius.

Last edited:

duenderoja

image.jpg

Mercury is my ascendant ruler, and the Sun will be squared next.

Frisiangal

Hi,
I may be looking at the chart incorrectly, but I see your Uranus and separate stellium in Scorpio. Transiting Neptune is in Pisces and hasn't yet reachded a trine aspect with those planets.

You may be placing blame on the wrong aspects. :smile: