Stellium Moon, Venus, Pluto, Mars and Asc in Libra

Adriana

My boyfriend has this quite interesting stellium in Libra.
Mercury 7 deg, Pluto 10, Mars 12, Venus 14 most of which have sextiles from Saturn and Neptune. Asc is around 3 deg. He is incredibly intelligent and knows something about most topics (he’s also Virgo). He is polite, socially smart. Into lots of sports. Very kind, but yet not a doormat. Taurus Moon.

What would you read out of that Stellium? I think it’s quite unique and potent, he’s really driven and yet very chill at the same time. Also, what do you think he needs in relationships?

Here’s the chart

https://imgur.com/gallery/RSgjSlt

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

Libra is an air sign and Virgo is ruled by Mercury, so ideas and an intellectual life are probably very important to him.

Libras have a reputation for being diplomatic and gracious, but also indecisive. The reason for the indecision is that Libras can clearly see both sides of a question or argument. Even if it's whether to take an umbrella to work, they weigh out the pros and cons.

BF has moon conjunct Chiron making a wide square to Saturn. He's got some emotional pain in there. If you are a patient, good listener, he might let you in on what it's about.

katydid

My boyfriend has this quite interesting stellium in Libra.
Mercury 7 deg, Pluto 10, Mars 12, Venus 14 most of which have sextiles from Saturn and Neptune. Asc is around 3 deg. He is incredibly intelligent and knows something about most topics (he’s also Virgo). He is polite, socially smart. Into lots of sports. Very kind, but yet not a doormat. Taurus Moon.

What would you read out of that Stellium? I think it’s quite unique and potent, he’s really driven and yet very chill at the same time. Also, what do you think he needs in relationships?

[please upload a chart or upload a chart to a file linking site and provide the link - Moderator]

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_patrick.47876.31947.png&res=100

That Libra stellium is very nice. I can see how he could be both chill and driven, but make others feel comfortable and engaged by his on point social interactions.

What might he need in relationships?

Maybe he needs someone to be able to see beneath that lovely, polite 1st house veneer---and see his 12th House Virgo insecurities, and accept him, even when he shows his fears and doubts. :unsure:

It might be hard to get him to be vulnerable and show that 12th house Virgo stuff---but it could be a gift for you both, to be able to break through his Libran mask. :ninja:

Hopefully you have some Scorpio to support his Virgo neediness, that he hides, but Scorpios can sniff out....:innocent:

Adriana

Libra is an air sign and Virgo is ruled by Mercury, so ideas and an intellectual life are probably very important to him.

Libras have a reputation for being diplomatic and gracious, but also indecisive. The reason for the indecision is that Libras can clearly see both sides of a question or argument. Even if it's whether to take an umbrella to work, they weigh out the pros and cons.

BF has moon conjunct Chiron making a wide square to Saturn. He's got some emotional pain in there. If you are a patient, good listener, he might let you in on what it's about.

Yeah, he thinks a lot and is very smart and knows a bit about everything. I’m the sort of person that often seems week in arguments and discussions because I always try to see both sides and sometimes it comes across as not having clear opinions ha. But he seems to be going around the bush a lot when it comes to serious topics, it’s hard to talk to him and can seem incredibly moody at times. He gets super annoyed at coworkers on a daily basis. I’d like for him to open up more. If the Moon stuff is related to his upbringing and his mum I know he has kind parents. They’re caring. But he had an erratic childhood with moving around a lot; different states but also to Europe. He would have to start over with friends etc all the time. He also has a Moon square Uranus

Adriana

That Libra stellium is very nice. I can see how he could be both chill and driven, but make others feel comfortable and engaged by his on point social interactions.

What might he need in relationships?

Maybe he needs someone to be able to see beneath that lovely, polite 1st house veneer---and see his 12th House Virgo insecurities, and accept him, even when he shows his fears and doubts. :unsure:

It might be hard to get him to be vulnerable and show that 12th house Virgo stuff---but it could be a gift for you both, to be able to break through his Libran mask. :ninja:

Hopefully you have some Scorpio to support his Virgo neediness, that he hides, but Scorpios can sniff out....:innocent:

Yeah, those are some of the good stuff about that stellium. He is very diplomatic. Heh, I don’t have personal planets in Scorpio, but my chart ruler (Saturn) is there, conjunct Pluto and in 8th house. And Jupiter is in Scorpio and I have a huge Sag stellium. Also Mars square Pluto. So it may just be enough :) I wish he can open up more. I think at some levels he is a perfectionists, and on others he doesn’t care about a thing