View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2018, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLioness87 View Post
Since his venus is on your vertex you may have that feeling. He may bring the yin energy (based on the Venus archetype) you need for "equilibrium". Anyway his Juno in your north node may mean something. Though both Junos are retrograde which means you both won't fit in the traditional and desirable spouse role.

His enhanced Casanova may simply mean he takes the active role when trying to "conquer" someone, so he may be the pursuer in love relationships. On the other hand, I also know many veiled casanovas who think their "charisma" can hide their real intentions, but they cannot use this subterfuge with an Scorpio moon like me .

I just hope you can take all of what your man's chart says into consideration, before attempting to have a relationship with him. Perhaps you don't mind and you're bold or open enough to cope with it. Anyway, I wish you good luck
Haha! He did probably try to get too close to me from the start, not sure if the energy can be called "conquering". Then, I decided to show my "conquering" side as well. Haha. For some weird reason he kind of became feminine, and I found it amusing. Although he does seem to like it.

In terms of being bold enough to cope - probably it feels like a game for me (is this lust conjuct his moon?). Although I think we ought to be real good friends, bestfriends even - if it doesn't get ruined by something romantic.

Last edited by chasama; 06-01-2018 at 01:46 AM.