View Single Post
Unread 05-31-2018, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I hope you (and more importantly, he) are aware of university policy about romantic or sexual relationships between faculty and students. There's no problem if you're not in any of his classes, or if he isn't your supervisor, but otherwise I would be super careful until you graduate. Also, it's very common for students to develop a crush on a professor, and for an unscrupulous professor (and I'm not saying he is) to take advantage of female students.

I say this partly as a standard precaution about any academic romances, but also because with this man's Venus, Mars, Pluto, and sun conjunction he probably derives a sense of power (Mars, Pluto) from romantic encounters (Venus.) Planets conjunct the sun indicate what the person identifies with (sun=identity.) With his independent moon-Chiron opposite Uranus, he may have difficulty in staying faithful. Uranus rules change and the moon gives one's emotional nature.

Synastry can show if people are compatible, but then we also need to look at whether or how people are relationship material independently of the relationship.

However, with your vertex conjunct his Libra stellium, I have no doubt that you feel this is a fated encounter.
Haha! Probably the reason why he wants me to finish my thesis fast and graduate. With him being unfaithful, I do suspect a failed first marriage from him? He is quite secretive so I really have no idea about his past relationships, and him about my relationships as well.

Yes. I do feel he is like not sure, probably automatically like a family member, he did refer to himself as a father at first and said that we looked similar. But he really looks like my late younger brother, probably the main reason I feel attached.

But yes, he does love getting external validation (from everyone) and some ego rubs (maybe from me).

Last edited by chasama; 05-31-2018 at 06:48 AM.