Chat Thread

Chrysalis

Is this some kinda chat thread in the chat section, or is it just a chat thread to chat ?

Would i rather be here or there :unsure:

Today i went to town and i walked around... came back home.
Played Borderlands for an hour, listened to music as i enthusiastically drank a can of rockstar.

Messed about with my computer overclocking stuff.

I then proceeded to watch YouTube, all the while in the back of my head thinking about if i have work tonight which i don't :/

Uneventful day but kept myself busy.

Ukpoohbear

Oh perfect place to put this! I got distracted last night by reruns of Louis Theroux documentaries

Anyone else a huge fan?!

He has a new series started last Sunday 9pm about the darker side of America, first one was about heroin addiction and they ALL blamed an addiction to legal painkillers first. So the pharmaceutical companies are mostly to blame = Capitalism,

Chrysalis

Oh perfect place to put this! I got distracted last night by reruns of Louis Theroux documentaries

Anyone else a huge fan?!

He has a new series started last Sunday 9pm about the darker side of America, first one was about heroin addiction and they ALL blamed an addiction to legal painkillers first. So the pharmaceutical companies are mostly to blame = Capitalism,

Yes i am, i love stuff like this and have watched some of his stuff too.

I was watching this youtube vid on drugs in america a little while back, drugs have changed so much now its scary....and they're even slowly but surely coming into the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ojeXgyAu0&t=298s

This is about a new drug called Fentanyl, which is much stronger than heroin and many many people are overdosing on it, the emergency services can't keep up with the out calls.

Ukpoohbear

Yes i am, i love stuff like this and have watched some of his stuff too.

I was watching this youtube vid on drugs in america a little while back, drugs have changed so much now its scary....and they're even slowly but surely coming into the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ojeXgyAu0&t=298s

This is about a new drug called Fentanyl, which is much stronger than heroin and many many people are overdosing on it, the emergency services can't keep up with the out calls.

A new drug?? Why was this one created? Is this the krokodil drug? I saw a documentary on that and they really did behave like a sub species and pretty sure even lived in sewer systems :( I read heroin was created intended to be a replacement for morphine addiction and then they make a new one.

Chrysalis

A new drug?? Why was this one created? Is this the krokodil drug? I saw a documentary on that and they really did behave like a sub species and pretty sure even lived in sewer systems :( I read heroin was created intended to be a replacement for morphine addiction and then they make a new one.

Theres new ones coming out all the time cheaper and stronger for some reason.

Theres an even deadlier one called sclopamine...

check out this vid as an example of what it can do....scary as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z32lLr1LYpA