Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Account Closed
I'll allow it

D4FZXy64fpoek.gif

You working today??

CPLXDuM.gif

No work today. Thanks to my part-time position I have more days off. But I am going to trade school in about 30 minutes or so. Just gotta eat some waffles first.

Isn't it really late over there? And did you know your name is close to Aussiedoodle which is a dog?

So many questions.

animatedoodle

CPLXDuM.gif

No work today. Thanks to my part-time position I have more days off. But I am going to trade school in about 30 minutes or so. Just gotta eat some waffles first.

Isn't it really late over there? And did you know your name is close to Aussiedoodle which is a dog?

So many questions.

You call me a hillbilly and now you're calling me a dog ..

kXwdXbNzPfU08.gif

I'm so doped out...im sick. Can't sleep. It's late

I hate being sick. What trade are you doing? Illuminati training?

Blaze

Account Closed
You call me a hillbilly and now you're calling me a dog ..

kXwdXbNzPfU08.gif

I'm so doped out...im sick. Can't sleep. It's late

I hate being sick. What trade are you doing? Illuminati training?

I called you a hillbilly? Don't remember that one...huh.

But you're sick? Divine punishment for having the good weather atm I say. Take this hell heat we've in the states and you might get better. :alien:

My training is so secret that none can know about it. In fact, the teachers themselves don't know who they're training. It's that covert, yo.

animatedoodle

I called you a hillbilly? Don't remember that one...huh.

But you're sick? Divine punishment for having the good weather atm I say. Take this hell heat we've in the states and you might get better. :alien:

My training is so secret that none can know about it. In fact, the teachers themselves don't know who they're training. It's that covert, yo.

Blergh. I don't want your lousy weather. Although nice save to say that I'm like some superhero in charge of the weather. Like Storm from the X-Men.

But alas I am not.

Secret training....I just took two blue pills

The packet said they were to help me sleep...what's says you Neo?

Blaze

Account Closed
Blergh. I don't want your lousy weather. Although nice save to say that I'm like some superhero in charge of the weather. Like Storm from the X-Men.

But alas I am not.

Secret training....I just took two blue pills

The packet said they were to help me sleep...what's says you Neo?

Aw man. But I'm dying out here! Couldn't you work those powers of yours lady Storm?

And it's time for me to go, sleepyhead. Get well soon, alright?

Kscar

Mush is difficult for a lot of people to handle. I recently had coffee with a girl who has Moon Conj Neptune Conj Pallas Athene. All in Capricorn.
She was telling me that she finds emotions..and romance...cheesy...
I had to smile. And I said it was because she is too hyper sensitive to it. Like a live wire. She agreed, but then she said "It doesnt mean anything...If its honest it has to MEAN something" Typical Cappy ;)

As far as all that goes my Asc is the perfect rep for me, I hide in my own little 'exo-skeleton' in/on unfamiliar territories, or around people I am not familiar with. But once that barrier is gone... Yeah the rest slowly starts taking over. I do tend to get 'attached' to people, places ect quickly. its too easy to know someone or some place or what have you, it's harder to let go, hence no mush.

I've learned to walk beside myself over the years to avoid meaningless things... even though everything has meaning, in one form or another, the deeper end of the pool is more inviting though. Typical indeed. I have a couple of 'powerhouse Cap/Sco.' in my family.. it's like a bounce house(is that what they are called? it's like a kids thing, that always ends up with the youngers bashing heads then fighting) sometimes...

Wow..You are teaching me something! I want to find out where and what Hekate means. Thats a tight conjunction! *SS end? South Side??
If I pull up my chart I have SO MANY ARIES...things...Juno, Vesta, Part of Fortune, Mercury, Mars, Eris...so many that I dont know! :) Aries unite!

I'll explain the Merc ruled(If memory serves) crone goddess Hekate more in depth a little later. Though associate her with the word 'trivia' to some extent, look up its root meanings, has to do with cross roads, light/dark, guidance and protection, wisdom. ect.

Discovery 3*00 is with chiron 2*24 in my 12H Cancer/gem combo, I stick with placidus(this case), koch, and in rare cases regiomontanis. They are place on the cancer side. I have admitted I'm fond of the strange, or unusual. Astrology provides that and more in terms of whats available to include in these charts. I'll msg you about a few of these and mny more, while trickling what I know of them in the appropriate thread later(is there one I wonder..)

I cussed. the tail end of aries, on a critical degree at that. Kaali is also there at 29*18 Aries. Thats a fun one as well.

Oh I take Karmic lessons very seriously. Saturn is quite a presence in my Chart. Traditional ruler of my ASC, on the 7th house. Opposing Moon but trining Sun. The Sun is conjunct Chiron. So I learn from my mistakes.

Saturn is that straight laced friend/family member thats always watching, guiding, testing. Though at the end if you pass his rigorous tests he takes you out for ice cream. Cool dude if you take the time to feel how he effects you in your daily life.

I'd say you would learn, harshly even. though would using the world harsh, be too harsh... hm.

Saturn is like this old sage that sits by me, sometimes critical of what I do, and in my youth I sought the warmth of friendship to ease that criticism, that feeling that there was always something wrong with me. So yas, I did invite a wolf in sheeps clothing, quite a few actually. Before I realised that Saturn is not after perfection, he is critical because he wants me to learn to be critical. To be present. To be busy and serve my circle because they need me to be strong and not wayward.

It was such a difficult task to learn. But I am *so* thankful for Astrology.

I'm such a hippie haha

He wants the real to shine through, even if its not all shiny and gold, flawless means you didn't achieve it through hard work and dedication. I can vibe with your understanding of his role. Really don't want to add to it. It has a flow, with your signature.

As am I, thankful that is. Astrology feels like my 'home'. I can be in the worst of moods, rattled, filled with panic or on the verge of an anxiety attack, but once I flip open my laptop and get to exploring the various personalities.. I'm content. We are all hippies, in various doses and at various stages.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW. Makes perfect sense to me! :D :D :D

Hermes.. :joyful:

Kscar

Aw man. But I'm dying out here!

Right? Idk exactly which corner your in, but my corner is bleh, if its not flooding, its death degrees out there... it's like some sick twisted game by either mother nature, or those supposed weather machines. Friggin chem trails.. lol.

Blaze

Account Closed
Right? Idk exactly which corner your in, but my corner is bleh, if its not flooding, its death degrees out there... it's like some sick twisted game by either mother nature, or those supposed weather machines. Friggin chem trails.. lol.

New York shitty. It's the greatest place on earth....some might say. Not this guy though. Too many people here and not enough trees.

AppLeo

Kind of an announcment:

I'm gonna be going on vacation for about a week, so if you don't see me you know what's up.

Not sure if anyone really cares except for CT and Blaze lol

Blaze

Account Closed
Kind of an announcment:

I'm gonna be going on vacation for about a week, so if you don't see me you know what's up.

Not sure if anyone really cares except for CT and Blaze lol

Birthday vacation? Where are you headed? Will there be more trees than people?

So many questions.

AppLeo

Birthday vacation? Where are you headed? Will there be more trees than people?

So many questions.

The vacation happened to be over my birthday, which is nice because I don't really do anything on my birthday anyway. Heading to a beach house in Oregon; I forgot the name lol. Hopefully trees and less people.

Questions are good :3

david starling

Though it was one I indulged in often when I was younger, pretending real world concerns aren't or using whatever I'd like as substitutes for reality is simply not a luxury I have anymore. I'm always thankful for my earth Mars in the 10th.

Sounds like you need Astrology as a Reality-interface as well. Those hoops we have to jump through are (metaphorically) Saturn's rings. Only the strong survive. No planets in Earth in my Chart, NN in Gemini, only Desc. in Virgo for Earth. Imagination is my grounding-mechanism, so I imagine a reasonable facsimile of Earth-sign Reality to keep functioning so as not to fail those I love. Life is good!:happy:

Blaze

Account Closed
The vacation happened to be over my birthday, which is nice because I don't really do anything on my birthday anyway. Heading to a beach house in Oregon; I forgot the name lol. Hopefully trees and less people.

Questions are good :3

Oregon? Never been there, must lead my inquisition over there....

Make sure to have fun and whatnot. Oh and don't drown cause drowning kind of *****. Also, step on a sea urchin. CT says it's wonderful.

AppLeo

Oregon? Never been there, must lead my inquisition over there....

Make sure to have fun and whatnot. Oh and don't drown cause drowning kind of *****. Also, step on a sea urchin. CT says it's wonderful.

I've been to Washington, so it's probably similar.

Oh don't worry; I'm gonna pretend to be a pisces--plenty of drowning and sea urchin stepping to go around.

Blaze

Account Closed
I've been to Washington, so it's probably similar.

Oh don't worry; I'm gonna pretend to be a pisces--plenty of drowning and sea urchin stepping to go around.

That reminds me of people who confuse Washington with Washington D.C. Funny ****.

If you do drown and end up in the astral plane can you send us a text message? Tell us what it's like, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.