View Single Post
Unread 02-05-2016, 12:31 AM

Re: where can i learn more about astrology online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post

Another interesting approach
is
the training based on astrological methods of 17th century Morin de Villefranche
as taught by Zoltan Mason of New York.
A perspective which views the chart as a whole integrated unit.
ONLINE Teaching offered of interpretation skills required to create an image of the person
and to detect their motivations and drives http://forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html
Thanks for the tip! I've placed more weight upon the methods used by astrologers that I have personally found to be perceptive. It may be a case of the astrologer and not the school of thought but I had a reading done by a Morin leaning astrologer and I found that she put too much emphasis on the ascendant. I frankly think she missed me entirely.

The astrologer that has seen me the best and really cut through the B.S. as it were was an astrologer that said she studied a 3 dimensional type of astrology. I never found out what it was but it was due to that reading that I am studying it for myself today. It so impressed me that I decided I wanted to learn. Do you know how I can learn this type of astrology? She said that the chart was not in a single plane, thats what the 3D means.