my son has this chart, I need your comments?

caghe

Hi, my son is 16 months old now and according to his chart there is not any fire sign. As a result, can he be so emotional and how can I treat him when he is growing up?
Thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2at_03_kaan_hp_23053_1860.gif
    astro_w2at_03_kaan_hp_23053_1860.gif
    62.3 KB · Views: 56

bittermoon

Your son might not have any fire planets, but he does have 4 planets in cardinal houses, and 3 of them are personal planets. Planets in cardinal houses are there to initiate and achieve, so even though your son is lacking actual fire, there's a lot of support for him to 'get things done'.

It is beyond the scope of this forum to do an entire reading on your son's chart but here's a few things:

He might be emotional with all that water in his chart, but this is not a bad thing. (Of course, I'm slightly biased as I'm a very watery person myself, but for the most part I like it.) His Sun is in the 7th house and it squares his MC which isn't indicative of a shy individual. He's also got Mars in the 5th house of self-expression, which I think supports this but be aware that Mars is not strongly placed in Cancer so there might be a tendency to hold in anger or be moody.

Moon in Scorpio: Intense feelings, perhaps complicated feelings. Not an easy placement (I have this one as well) as it could easily lead to the native feeling lonely and misunderstood. From experience I'd say it would be good to never make fun of his emotions, even if you don't understand what the big deal is, always show support. I think this is even more so because his Moon is conjunct his MC (though not a tight orb, I think it's still acceptable). While growing up, he needs a lot of emotional support from you, his mother. With his Moon in the 9th, I think he's a curious boy who wants to learn lots of things (and will most likely be very good at it). This is enhanced by having his Mercury in the 8th house. He'll most likely be intrigued by things of a 'mysterious' nature. He might also be a bit quiet.

He's got Venus in the 6th house, which usually indicates good health.

Caghe, I don't think your son needs any special treatment. Just give him lots of love as his water needs emotional security but I'm sure he'll be just fine.

caghe

Thank your for your comments
Actually I am divorcing my husband and I don't know how to take care of my son but he is my world and love definitely. I will support him everyday. I want him to be succesful, content, happy individual. thanks alot again:)

Flowergirl

I suppose it will be beneficial to guide your son according to his Capricorn North Node (the path his life will follow).

You can start early to help him set goals, be committed and learn to have integrity and inner authority and the value of those things. It can't hurt to train up a child at an early age towards the path and lessons that he'll be learning in life. What a great gift and support that will be from a parent. To really help a child in the way that he should go. (I remember there is a verse in the bible along that line... :whistling: )

This type of training would be especially helpful during the adolescent years. Those years when teenagers go crazy, don't know who they are and start experimenting with all sorts of things because they're confused.

all the best

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/north-node-capricorn.html
http://www.romantic-ideas-for-life.com/capricornsign.html
http://www.creativechoices.com/article/north_node_capricorn.htm

PS: obviously the whole chart has to be considered. My ideas as just my thoughts.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
your son does to have fire, he has a leo descendant. But yes he lacks fire which often means lack of energy and incentive (no fire in any of the planets or angles would be even worse by comparison unless mars was angular). Also, I use both sidereal and tropical finding both reveal things and possibilities the other doesn't. In the sidereal chart he has two planets (sun and pluto) in fire but the fact he lacks fire in both charts reveals he won't have as much energy or incentive as a lot of other people.

Last edited:

caghe

Ok, what can I do as a mom if he has lack of energy? How can I support him? do you have any recommendations?

juicey J.

Banned
Ok, what can I do as a mom if he has lack of energy? How can I support him? do you have any recommendations?

Lacking a strong mars and fire myself I would say you can't force him to be passionate about something he's interest in something will grow over time and might be quite strong over time but you can't force him to be really enthused about something.

Natasha

my eye goes straight to your sons pluto mars mercury t square. Its very close. Very powerful t square. Insightful quick penetrating mind which will be able to see below the surface of matters. Quick mind which tends to be able to tap the debts. A strong quick interlect

Astrologer4U

I love to read the charts of children, they are so much easier to tune into than adults. I am a preschool teacher and I have been working with children for many years now and Astrology is an exceptional helpful tool...

From observing your Sons chart, he has a great imagination, you want to make sure to introduce him to positive story telling and you want to teach him early that there are no such things as spooky things because he may become frightened by such things. In other words, you want to enhance his imagination with positivity and strength. There is nothing wrong with imagination but you will need to assist him in being grounded about his thoughts and perceptions. I say this based on the fact that he has Jupiter conjunct Neptune in his 1st house and they are both retrograde. He has a lot of positive aspects going to his Jupiter and Neptune however Neptune is square his Moon which may make him vulnerable to people who may take his imagination for granted. I too have Moon Square Neptune so I can really attest to the fact that it is highly imaginative, wanting to only see the good in things and people. In other words, can't see the forest for the trees. I was also lied to a lot as a child, both of my parents weren't very honest with me and that didn't help my imagination at all. The good thing about it is, your sons Mercury, is conjunct Saturn so as long as you are teaching him at an early age, by the time he gets of age, he should be pretty conscious about controlling his thoughts and perceptions.

With Sun in the 7th house, relationships will be very important to your son. He will always want to be with someone. Due to what I discussed in the above, you will want to assist him in choosing the right people to be around. Of course he will make mistakes but you will need to assist him in how to recover from his mistakes in a positive way. He has Moon in Scorpio and Pluto in the 11th house so he can become very possesive of those he loves and cares for and he can even become revengeful if he feels that someone has slighted him. You will want to show him early that revenge is not a good thing, that it will only bring him more hurt and pain and it is best to learn how to move on, nothing stays the same. He has Sun in Virgo and his 6th house is ruled by Cancer. You will want to teach him early to only help those that help themselves, other wise, he will spend much time trying to help everyone only to become misused by those who did not deserve his help.

That is all I can type for now but I shall return to this thread later.

Astrologer4U

caghe

I am grateful for your comments and time. I really appreciate. My astrologer told me he has a high star(high moon). I dont know what it means actually but I think she took a look at his moon in 9 th house and according to her it indicates higher star(luck whatever). Do you have any comments about it?

dhundhun

Key observations:
1. There are two planets are in fall (Moon, Mars) and they are in Mutual Reception.

2. Weak first house; first house has three malefics, asc lord is in 8th and afflicted by opposition.

3. Mars, Pluto and Mercury are in early degrees and in T-Square formation in succedent houses. From previous sign Uranus is making sort of Grand Square.

Inculcating yoga exercise, physical training exercise will be quite helpful for handling challenges arising due to above configuration. Research further into how to handle and/or take benefits of those configurations.

Astrologer4U

Key observations:
1. There are two planets are in fall (Moon, Mars) and they are in Mutual Reception.

2. Weak first house; first house has three malefics, asc lord is in 8th and afflicted by opposition.

3. Mars, Pluto and Mercury are in early degrees and in T-Square formation in succedent houses. From previous sign Uranus is making sort of Grand Square.

Inculcating yoga exercise, physical training exercise will be quite helpful for handling challenges arising due to above configuration. Research further into how to handle and/or take benefits of those configurations.

Not to turn this thread into a thread where people debate over what is and what is not but, and there always is a but... I saw that in the chart, a possible grand square. It is not exactly a grand square because Uranus is to far away from Pluto. Uranus is 2 degrees and Pluto is 11 so the completion of the grand square is off by 9 degrees which traditionally would be to wide.

Astrologer4U

caghe

Thank you for your comments. If it is a grand square, what does it indicate? If it is not, what is the advantage of it? I know he will be very creative and emotional boy. I feel that he has a healing energy, maybe one day he will be a doctor or will have a health related job.
Can you see anything about it? thank you in advance for your time and efforts and helping me...I am gratefull:)))