View Single Post
Unread 11-08-2018, 05:29 AM

Re: Will the magistrate find me guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by margincall View Post
Hi, firstly, thanks to all of you who came here to give me a hand. I am learning techniques for Horary Astrology for the last 3-4 months.
My question is mainly on a heavy subject and I am not skilled to independently read the chart. This question has been on my mind for several months now.

I have been charged with a criminal assault matter (DV related), that has been falsely alleged by my ex wife. She had some injuries, not caused by the way she says it had been. The case hearings have been in progress for several months, and there has been few past hearing dates.
The case is the police (state) vs me. I’m asking this question for myself.We have a young daughter who the ex wife has taken with her and I have not seen since, or heard anything from her for over 6 months. She is too young to call me on her own. There has been no contact with the ex wife since the charges were laid by police.

I would like to ask, what does my chart indicate in terms on success in the case? Will the magistrate / judge find me guilty. How will the further hearings go.
Quote:
I would like to ask, what does my chart indicate in terms of success in the case? Will the magistrate / judge find me guilty.
We see the ascendant in Aries and ruler here Mars. The ascendant here and his governor agree with the subject of the questioner. Sign and Planet showing aggression and violence.
Quote:
I have been charged with a criminal assault matter (DV related)
==== =====
Quote:
how do I look for the verdict
The final decision of the court or decision we look at it from the 4th house, the end of the case, and so, the Lord here the Moon.

Mars (you) and Saturn (judge) have a mixed reception. It is a positive sign for you and your case. There is some sympathy and gives you more power.

The Moon (the decision of the trial) under Mars's (scorpion) government inside the 8th house (your ex-wife's finances) goes to find Sun and then square to you.

In the end, I think the decision will not be against you and I think it will have to do with the money (8th) that will be for your child (Sun). The decision that comes out at the end will be related to the child???. Also i think that finally you will talk with your child.
Also the future trine with Venus with Mars can show "harmony" result even that Venus "hates" you, who show again the economic issues.

Last edited by Sunrise; 11-08-2018 at 05:39 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunrise For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (11-08-2018), margincall (11-09-2018)