View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2017, 12:34 PM

Re: Transiting Pluto conjunct the Descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
I agree wholeheartedly. I have Natal Saturn is conj. DSC. Transit Pluto went over Saturn before it reached the DSC.

Health concerns also figure when Pluto is going through the 6th house, which it must to reach the Descendant; health can have a dramatic effect on how one interfaces with the world. I should note that during this transit I was diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder and started medication (again, Neptune was conjunct my Moon and opposed Sun and Mercury at the same time).

StillOne mentioned dramatic weight loss which have changed his physical appearance. It makes sense that lasting, physical consequences might ensue after this transit.
i so agree with this. i have neptune in 6th and have experienced serious health issues ever since pluto stepped into my 6th house and transit over neptune. these issues have defined me as a person and how i interact with everyone(7th house issues) or go about my life(daily life activities are domain of 6th) because of the limitations. my personal priorities and my career path has changed significantly to accomodate the disabilities that have become part of me now. i just wonder if i will be able to find a cure to my disease by the time pluto reaches my descendent. i still have 6 degrees more to go before pluto conjuncts my descendent. i hope some researcher finds a cure