View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2016, 06:29 PM

Re: Transiting Pluto conjunct the Descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by anca View Post
StillOne, look also at the progressed and solar arc Venus, they are both in H7, progressed Moon also in H7, it's all about relationships, mainly with women. And soon you'll have progressed Moon conj Pluto in H7, you wanted deeper relationships, here you are. Solar Arc Neptune is there too.....wow, and you'll go soon through a midlife crises with T Uranus opp Natal Uranus...
Very interesting anca, since I don't really have very many relationships with women... However, the desire sure is strong in this direction at the moment!

So there's more midlife crisis stuff on the horizon? Great, and I didn't think it could get much worse with what I've already been through... I suppose it could always get worse.

Quote:
But keep an eye on Saturn transiting your H6, have only a positive focus on health, don't have fear and negative thoughts. Your prenatal New Moon was conjunct Pluto and AC, and your prenatal Vertex was conjunct a H10 Chiron, to me it looks that you came here with a strong Pluto Chiron theme, try to channel this energy towards positive manifestations.
That's interesting! Pluto Chiron themes sure resonate and make sense karmically.

Quote:
Use your h12 Moon for meditation, to help you to stay centered and to ask for guidance, with so much going on in H7 you'll need it. Moon is 12 is great, great for meditation.
I haven't been very focused on my practice lately but you're helping to bring the need for it back in focus. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote:
Don't forget that with so many yods you cannot fix major problems, you have to learn to live with them, therefore act accordingly and don't try to push hard to fix them because they might affect your health.
Good point, it is what it is... just like it always has.

Quote:
And hope that your H7 Jupiter will deliver one day his promise and you'll meet TheOne.
Yeah, not really sure if it's in the 7th or 8th house... Hopefully something good comes out of it even though the squares...

Quote:
Good luck to you and to me and to everybody who's going through difficult transits and progressions...
Thanks for posting! I appreciate the insight.