View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2016, 12:02 AM

Re: Transiting Pluto conjunct the Descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
Flapjack - that is considered by some PTSD. If you are saying that Pluto on your desc. caused PTSD, I would not argue nor sugar coat. Anyone whose had their emotional skin burned and frittered by Pluto transits wouldn't argue either.

Here's our ultimate learning. Pluto doesn't raze the ground that Saturn hasn't already set to be razed. My true IMO.

This is where tradition comes into play with an un-invited guest -

Saturn-7th-Libra ruled - exaltation - when Happy Goodness Peace meet Gore - how do people react?
I agree wholeheartedly. I have Natal Saturn is conj. DSC. Transit Pluto went over Saturn before it reached the DSC.

Health concerns also figure when Pluto is going through the 6th house, which it must to reach the Descendant; health can have a dramatic effect on how one interfaces with the world. I should note that during this transit I was diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder and started medication (again, Neptune was conjunct my Moon and opposed Sun and Mercury at the same time).

StillOne mentioned dramatic weight loss which have changed his physical appearance. It makes sense that lasting, physical consequences might ensue after this transit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flapjacks For This Useful Post:
StillOne (02-01-2016)