View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2016, 02:52 PM
Banned

Re: Transiting Pluto conjunct the Descendant

Still One -

How's it going? I've been peeking in on this thread - when I first read it, I immediately thought of my good friend who had Pluto cross her descendant about 20 years ago.

She was married to a man for about 20 years - 3 kids 16-20 yrs old. She had a wonderful home life, she was a stay at home mom and she was always torn about her kids growing up and leaving the nest, even though she spent her/their family life preparing for it.

Her husband one day - comes home and says he is leaving her for another woman. Out of the blue to her and to everyone. He was gone from her life within a week.

the afterthought of Pluto on 7th - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPudE8nDog0

She hated him for it - went to the Nth degree in divorce, alimony, child support. She stripped him naked financially. The woman he left my friend for, wasn't interested in him after that - his bitterness and no disposable income and in the divorce, he got his two dalmations and he had no place to home them - so his lady ended up taking care of them and one of them got out one day and disappeared and the question always remained if his lady ditched the dog (the one she disliked the most) and after about two years - husband approached my friend - told he was on the brink of dying in his soul, begged her for mercy and forgiveness and asked to rejoin the family. She told me - "I could tell him 'go to hell' or "I could let him come back with no trust of him whatsoever and make his life miserable and hold him by the balls" (she had jupiter venus saturn conj. Cap).

Guess which option she chose?

Pluto always backs up good or bad - Saturn. Think of Saturn exaltation in Libra, ruled by 7th house Venus. When Pluto crosses descendant, it's all about getting what you want and if you can't, getting everything they have. Pluto takes no prisoners once it hits 7th house, nor does it set them free. If you're gonna take or be held prisoner - know what you're getting in the end.

Last edited by Kitchy; 01-31-2016 at 09:32 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kitchy For This Useful Post:
AlexZim (08-31-2017), Flapjacks (01-31-2016), StillOne (02-01-2016)