View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2016, 02:58 AM

Re: Transiting Pluto conjunct the Descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
FYI: I'll most likely edit this thread a bit over the next few days.

I've had transiting Pluto conjunct my Descendant for about a year. It's been intense. I've actually had numerous intense outer planet transits the last few years and there looks to be no shortage of them on the horizon as well.

During this transit my grandfather has passed, my father was hospitalized for a month in icu, and I have had years of health concerns as Pluto made it's way through the 6th culminating with Pluto conjucting the Descendant.

Now that Pluto is starting in the 7th house, all of the foretold events are coming to pass regarding my relationships. They are transforming heavily and there's quite a bit of intensity surrounding the transformation. It's involving the closest people to me. My partnerships. They are simply not working as they used to. I am yearning for deeper connection and my current relationships cannot offer that to me. So there's been quite a bit of mostly internal drama regarding this but I'm sure the people close to me sense this.

*Does anyone want to share any experiences or insight regarding Pluto conjunct the Descendant or Pluto transiting the 7th?

(Interesting to note the upcoming Prog Moon opposing Natal Saturn while Transiting Saturn opposes Natal Moon!)

With that I present you my chart. If you take a look, and you find you have any other interesting thoughts regarding my chart, please don't hesitate to mention them.

Thank you!

S1
Saturn transit over your Venus/moon opposition seems to make an impact on your relationships, too. Pluto will be in the 7th for a long time, long after the Saturn transit is over, but the call to organize, get serious, and put effort into your approach to the Venus/moon dynamic might play into your realization that your relationships are not working and an overhaul might be necessary.

My Pluto transit over the Descendant was pretty ******. I had several heavy transits at once, so this might be why. The usual game is that 'Plutonic' people or situations start showing up and turning things upside down, and eventually the face you present to the world changes in a fundamental way due to these experiences. My guess is you might become more "mature" or reserved in how you display your emotional state and how you feel, how you approach women or feminine things, romantic relationships, friendships, expectations of them. Saturn will do the modifying, but Pluto will make it a deep impact. At least, that is how I see it.

Sorry to hear about grandfather. I hope your dad is ok...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flapjacks For This Useful Post:
Fz hb (01-31-2019), katydid (01-23-2016), StillOne (01-23-2016)