View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2013, 01:09 PM

Re: Questions I have...

If you are generating long lists of data, you are not advanced enough as an astrologer to consider the meaning of said data. Again the leading cause of astrologer confusion is information overload. Advanced astrologers get lost in the infinitude of details too - when the stuff that really HELPS people is very simple.

Thus I am not at all in the mood to explain what mid-points are, much less tell you, cookbook style, what a hundred different mid-points might mean.

Rather, I just glance quickly at your scope and imagine what it might be like to be you. This is a Neptunian approach, but hey, who has time for much of anything else here? I give several readigns a day here, for free - and I want them to really help folks but I'm just peaking at scopes.

So my opinion on mid-points this morning, based on my immediate experience, is that they are a flaming waste of my time and yours. Talk to me again, when you can just glance at a scope and pretty much know what it might be like to be that person.

Observing the Planets into the Signs and the Planets into the Houses, does an astrologer view those sections of the natal chart as an "overview" of the individual? And the Aspects as the specific focus/direction of where each planet, sign, and house energy is concentrated?

Huh? Planets are the archetypes. Signs are how they express. Houses are where they express. Aspects are how the planets/archetypes connect, interact, and communicate.

Example: The Sun (PLANET) is your outer personality and ego - the hero of the story. An anti-hero, egalitarian leaderless-leader sort of hero, because you are an Aquarius (SIGN). In the 11th HOUSE means you are here to paradigm shift the world - very public sort of Aquairus energy. Add in Aquarium Mercury conjunction (ASPECT) and you are a brainiac.

Last edited by RosieOne; 07-08-2013 at 01:21 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RosieOne For This Useful Post:
logansrun (07-08-2013), Zarathu (07-08-2013)