View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2013, 11:03 AM

Re: Questions I have...

I've been attempting to understand what my calling exactly is through my chart and just realized that perhaps I was reading my chart the wrong way this entire time.

No. I think you are reading your scope just great!

I assumed with the planets primarily residing within my 9th, 10th, and 11th houses, somehow I rationalized that I was highly ambitious (Mars & Saturn in 10th) about shifting or bringing a new perspective on life and belief systems to humanity (Uranus & Neptune in 9th) through my networks and communication with individuals or groups (Sun & Mercury in 11th).

Absolutely! And you got it all into one sentence! That is something!

Our scopes broadcast an infinite hit of information. But as astrologers we can only voice a wee bit of All That. I relax and ask me-Angels to show me where to start. And I try to listen to what the person is yearning or tied up about.

Regarding your calling/career - Capricorm Midheaven, Capricorn NorthNode, Capricorn stellium - ALL ruled by SATURN. Saturn is in the 10th House in Aquarium. Now Aquarius is also rule by Saturn, and you are a 11th House Aquarium.

Unpacking this:

Capricorm Midheaven - you are here to be an incorruptible leader. You need to leave a body of work behind, a building, a book, a program, a technology, a movie or whatever.

Capricorn NorthNode: Read Elizabeth Spring - http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c...capricorn.html

Capricorn stellium - ALL ruled by SATURN. Saturn is in the 10th House in Aquarium. Now Aquarius is also rule by Saturn, and you are a 11th House Aquarium. The Saturn in Aquarius mini-generation is soooo coool. Can't wait to see what you invent and what paradigm shifts you pull off. You particularly because again you have a Cap. MH and NN ruled by a Uranian sort of Saturn.

Remember that the Rainbow Bridge is from Capricorn to Aquarius, from Saturn to Uranus. And again, you are super duper Chironic. So taking people over the Rainbow Bridge is your life gig - no matter how the details manifest.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieOne For This Useful Post:
logansrun (07-08-2013)