Sun AND moon in Leo, mercury in Leo, Asc in Libra why am I soooo shy

Hi there, hoping someone can help me as I have just started studying astrology. My chart truly doesn’t make sense to me. I am incredibly shy and really struggle with eye contact. I find it hard to say what I am actually thinking the words just don’t come out of my mouth. I am an introvert but I push myself socially and try to hide that. I feel people like me because I am attractive and well put together. Wondering if my birth time is wrong and I should be Virgo ascendant. Considering it would only be a few minutes difference would this make more sense?

https://astro-charts.com/tools/birth_chart/?name=Blue+wolf&pk=&lat=-33.86785&lng=151.20732&place=Sydney%2C+New+South+Wales%2C+Australia&date=1988-8-11+8-39&month=08&day=11&year=1988&hour=08&min=39&timeRadio=am

Last edited by a moderator:

Harmelia

Hi there, hoping someone can help me as I have just started studying astrology. My chart truly doesn’t make sense to me. I am incredibly shy and really struggle with eye contact. I find it hard to say what I am actually thinking the words just don’t come out of my mouth. I am an introvert but I push myself socially and try to hide that. I feel people like me because I am attractive and well put together. Wondering if my birth time is wrong and I should be Virgo ascendant. Considering it would only be a few minutes difference would this make more sense?

https://astro-charts.com/tools/birth_chart/?name=Blue+wolf&pk=&lat=-33.86785&lng=151.20732&place=Sydney%2C+New+South+Wales%2C+Australia&date=1988-8-11+8-39&month=08&day=11&year=1988&hour=08&min=39&timeRadio=am

Your rising is on the cusp - and you will feel the Virgo rising along with the Libra. I think the Virgo South Node in 12th is a strong Virgo influence. Your past life was a Virgo Life. You also have your chart ruler - Venus conjunct Chiron in Cancer. Cancer is the most sensitive sign in the zodiac - very very sensitive to other people's energy. Libra and Cancer are the most sensitive signs in the zodiac (in my opinion). Virgo is less sensitive but definitely vulnerable to self-doubt and being overly helpful.

You have the Leo Sun and Moon to help you develop confidence in yourself. Mars in Aries is also helpful - in being independent. You're working on become more independent in relationships. You probably are pretty hard on yourself - as Virgo can be perfectionistic - and so - if you tell yourself you are never good enough, this is a self-talk you want to stop. Virgo has high standards, feels responsible for all interactions, and is self-deprecating. You can work toward more positive self-talk so that you can feel worthy of being a person who has enjoyable relationships. I have a Virgo rising and South Node too - and - it took me a long time get rid of the self-doubting self-talk. You have to challenge it - and replace it with more reasonable, positive self-talk.

Your rising is on the cusp - and you will feel the Virgo rising along with the Libra. I think the Virgo South Node in 12th is a strong Virgo influence. Your past life was a Virgo Life. You also have your chart ruler - Venus conjunct Chiron in Cancer. Cancer is the most sensitive sign in the zodiac - very very sensitive to other people's energy. Libra and Cancer are the most sensitive signs in the zodiac (in my opinion). Virgo is less sensitive but definitely vulnerable to self-doubt and being overly helpful.

You have the Leo Sun and Moon to help you develop confidence in yourself. Mars in Aries is also helpful - in being independent. You're working on become more independent in relationships. You probably are pretty hard on yourself - as Virgo can be perfectionistic - and so - if you tell yourself you are never good enough, this is a self-talk you want to stop. Virgo has high standards, feels responsible for all interactions, and is self-deprecating. You can work toward more positive self-talk so that you can feel worthy of being a person who has enjoyable relationships. I have a Virgo rising and South Node too - and - it took me a long time get rid of the self-doubting self-talk. You have to challenge it - and replace it with more reasonable, positive self-talk.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me. Your response is so helpful and makes sense. My shyness does stem from me being so hard on myself needing to be perfect, however I accept everyone for being absolutely not perfect… people can do no wrong in my eyes I understand the reasons for everyone’s behaviours however somehow feel I need to be perfect to be liked.

Thanks again for taking the time. Super grateful :D

Zora

Account Closed
My chart truly doesn’t make sense to me.
I am incredibly shy and really struggle with eye contact. I find it hard to say what I am actually thinking the words just don’t come out of my mouth. I am an introvert but I push myself socially and try to hide that. I feel people like me because I am attractive and well put together.

Wondering if my birth time is wrong and I should be Virgo ascendant.

Considering it would only be a few minutes difference would this make more sense?

. My shyness does stem from me being so hard on myself needing to be perfect, however I accept everyone for being absolutely not perfect… people can do no wrong in my eyes I understand the reasons for everyone’s behaviours however somehow feel I need to be perfect to be liked.

Hello blue wolf,

your rising is on special, sensitive degree of 0° libra and your DC on 0° aries - as your birth axis- kinda sitting at point of your birth between two signs and energy qualities - virgo and libra - main ruled by venus and co-ruled by mercury. Like Sitting between two worlds - the visible below horizon and the invisible above horizon - but being aware of both - at same time.

And now like standing some indecisive and hesitating in the doorgate between 2 rooms- and two opportunities - kinda having to dare now to "conquer the new and still unknown territory" - libra - at point of your own birth.

And with venus ruling your asc and your 8th house in cancer in 10th house - feeling an inner order to play a visible role and to take part in outer public and society -by giving a personal contribution.

Same kinda hesitating - is valid for your IC and 4th house - entrance of soul and house of soul and emotions and your midheaven /10th house - your career, vocation and life direction for your self-evolving - with 0°cancer for your 4th house cusp and 0° Cap for your midheaven cusp.

With 4 personal planets - including moon and sun in 4th quarter of the chart -the more impersonal area- you are personally more focussed on outer events in public and what is going on in society, social commitment (11th house) and on the world and earth itself - than so much interested in personal areas in your own life.

Criticising yourself and being shy in communication with others - I see more in your taurus jupiter in 8th house - ruling your 3rd house - mental mind and communication - being of very very high standards of perfection in 8th house - with pluto/jupiter correspondence energy - you were probably already early in childhood -expected to fullfil - with jupiter zero degree exact semisextiling your venus in 10th as ruler of your asc and 8th house.

Jupiter sextiles your moon as your left eye - one member of your family had a watching and controlling "eye on you"..

Attachments

• ! Chart Blue Wolf.jpg
    ! Chart Blue Wolf.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
All your 4 house cusps being on special degree of 0 are activated now by transit jupiter in a special spark energy way -having entered 0°pisces - running forth and backwards now - transit lasting until beg. of next year.

Trining your 10th house cusp - sextiling your 4th house cusp
Inconjuncting your ASC and semisextiling your DC and 7th house.

While your natal mars as ruler of your 7th house - relationship is still sextile activated by transit saturn - forth and backwards. Squaring your natal scorpio pluto in your 2nd house - setting boundaries and self-protection - interrupting your natal mars quinkunxing your pluto.

Are you in a relationship ? If not - a good chance to find a partner matching your chart energies.

Saturn as your 5th house ruler - love and romance is same time still transit supported by t-jupiter by sextile.

And uranus ruling your work and health house 6th - is same time sextile supported by t-jupiter for an improvement in your job and health matters - as well.

All your 4 house cusps being on special degree of 0 are activated now by transit jupiter in a special spark energy way -having entered 0°pisces - running forth and backwards now - transit lasting until beg. of next year.

Trining your 10th house cusp - sextiling your 4th house cusp
Inconjuncting your ASC and semisextiling your DC and 7th house.

While your natal mars as ruler of your 7th house - relationship is still sextile activated by transit saturn - forth and backwards. Squaring your natal scorpio pluto in your 2nd house - setting boundaries and self-protection - interrupting your natal mars quinkunxing your pluto.

Are you in a relationship ? If not - a good chance to find a partner matching your chart energies.

Saturn as your 5th house ruler - love and romance is same time still transit supported by t-jupiter by sextile.

And uranus ruling your work and health house 6th - is same time sextile supported by t-jupiter for an improvement in your job and health matters - as well.

Thank you so much for your reply Zora. I am learning the most through these types of discussions and really appreciate your feedback!

Yes I am already in a relationship - I am married with 2 kids. But really struggle more so with friendships. It has been a struggle my whole life.

Again thanks so much for your time!