View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2013, 12:10 PM

Re: Questions I have...

I still have Moon in the 4th house and Moon in Leo. Perhaps it's there to keep me grounded? At least thats how I interpret it?

No. Planets in the lower hemisphere of your scope, the 1st-6th Houses are more introverted and personal while planets above the horizon are more extroverted and public.

We are all most grounded in our Earth Houses. You are very grounded in your career and calling for instance.

I kind of see Moon in the 4th house in reality as a "home base" that I can come and go as needed when I need to regenerate from the positive and negative chaos of the world.

You have a Cancer 4th House with a Leo Moon on the IC, conjunct Leo Chiron - married to (opposite) Cap. Mar/Venus on your Midheaven. Powerful and fascinating, but not easy. You haven't given me any gender cues so I don't know if you are male or female. Mars/Venus on the MH means that the world will see you as expressing passion and art, male and female themes - like being known for being gay or bi, or an artist who sculpts or paints venus and mars figures, or a writer who writes about venus/mars stories, or a couple's therapist, a movie maker who works with sex and romance themes, or a fashion designer who creates men's lines and women's lines, or unisex lines.

Somehow Mars/Venus is your career/calling this life. And your calling attracts you (Venus). Your calling energizes you (Mars).

Certainly with Cancer 4th House your home is your haven and sanctuary. With Leo Moon there you are the King or Queen of your domestic sphere. Leo Moons have big warm bright hearts that make everyone feel great!

Except that Leo Moons need to learn to play to our own audience. Applaud yourself when you do well. Outside applause, take with a big grain of salt. Leo Moons can burn out and then feel sorry for ourselves and then act like drama queens. Particularly with an 11th House Aquarius Sun, you need to understand that you are not always right. Often but not always.

Chiron conjunct your Moon on the IC is a very deep OUCH. A Mom ouch. A curse from your ancestors perhaps?On the otherhand you have been a Chironic Knight for many lifetimes. You are a very old soul.

Last edited by RosieOne; 07-04-2013 at 12:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieOne For This Useful Post:
logansrun (07-04-2013)